rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
i like how the bird transformation makes it so you can actually fly. speaking of transformations, maybe a mermaid/fish person transformation that allows you to breath under water. Ooooh, i saw ther was witch clothes that were part of the halloween event stuff, but what would be cool is being able to learn magics and stuff.

PS
i agree on the pregnancy thing. i want the mc to be able to have kids w/ the love interests at the very least. (it is kinda my fav kink, too...)
Agree on transformation and pregnancy, a dog one would be cool too as i love the wolf one, but i prefer having a subm mc than a defiant one, cause damn be abble to beg to go to the farm or go back to town is really useful before you unlock the horse to do that, so as the nature of dog would suggest we could expect a transformation who would upgr the bite damag and subm.

Reactions: kcj300

derpyfa

Aug 9, 2018
hi wann gibt es die maus transformation ja ich habe sie in der schule gefunden bär oder pferd währen auch cool

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
I can already see that one pic whose facemask has a gag and a dildo in it.
I meant more in the vain of vibrators, stuff you can use outside of specific encounters or on yourself. As is the only things I've seen are one or two pieces of bondage (gag, chastity devices and a blindfold) and some women having strap-ons

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I meant more in the vain of vibrators, stuff you can use outside of specific encounters or on yourself. As is the only things I've seen are one or two pieces of bondage (gag, chastity devices and a blindfold) and some women having strap-ons
I hope they come relatively soon too
currently the only thing that can keep MC at edge of orgasm outside of encounters are parasites

ravenhunter

Dec 20, 2017
underwear thief event seems broken, i have been told i was successful when steeling from the pool locker room but even after taking the underwear i find, going to the thief says that i don't have any stolen underwear

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
well in a way they already are sextoy on the game as you can make ppple interessed in you only female with strap on

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
underwear thief event seems broken, i have been told i was successful when steeling from the pool locker room but even after taking the underwear i find, going to the thief says that i don't have any stolen underwear
Yes it is. I put it already on Discord and it was seen by a dev.
As a workaround type in the console: SugarCube.State.variables.panties_held=1
It should work from then on. More or less.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
The game's super confused by my female Eden's massive dong, apparently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it's only this first screen, further parts of the event consistently called Eden a "she".
It was pretty amusing though, not gonna lie.

Last edited:

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
also they are a error in some text during certain encounter, have happend to me with the group who want to make you having sex with their dog same for dog girl, it could happend that insted of cock the game would say 0 or O maybe, and happend to me just now when i was on the school toilet having group sex in the opposite sex bathroom

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
The game's super confused by my female Eden's massive dong, apparently.
And it's only this first screen, further parts of the event consistently called Eden a "she".
It was pretty amusing though, not gonna lie.
damn remember me of my skyrim char alway refered as a "she" during dialog even if i was a big tall nord with a beard lol =)

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
damn remember me of my skyrim char alway refered as a "she" during dialog even if i was a big tall nord with a beard lol =)
Perhaps nords are similar to dwarves in this regard, and female beards are a common sight?
Either that, or everyone's obligated by law to listen to this on repeat:
That'd get you a sixpack and a goatee in just a few days, regardless of who you were before.

Also, is it just me or is the status loss for failing when playing tag at the lake just absurdly high? Hanging out only gives you +1, but this takes away 10. Failing a couple of times is a social suicide, it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Also, is it just me or is the status loss for failing when playing tag at the lake just absurdly high? Hanging out only gives you +1, but this takes away 10. Failing a couple of times is a social suicide, it's ridiculous.
Haven't played tag yet, but school status is really a bitch. It is supposed to be that way.
It is incredibly hard to make any progress. The slightest mishap and the respect of your coeds will plummet to the bottom.
With Kylar running around it is really hard to get better any than "dorky".

Reactions: rasbinf and ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Haven't played tag yet, but school status is really a bitch. It is supposed to be that way.
It is incredibly hard to make any progress. The slightest mishap and the respect of your coeds will plummet to the bottom.
yea it feels like it's just way too easy to loose status
I'm getting daily net loss even if I spend every lesson hanging out with classmates just because of a paw print tatoo

• Sad
Reactions: rasbinf

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
This I have no problem with. Things like becoming the "sand mermaid", being the teacher's pet or hanging out with Kylar tanking your status to the absolute rock bottom are perfectly understandable. Most stuff you do in the game has its drawbacks and upsides, and it's up to you to decide if it's worth it, that's perfectly fine.

But something like failing at a children's game being an equivalent to a bukkake session in public is just downright silly.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes