Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Haven't played tag yet, but school status is really a bitch. It is supposed to be that way.
It is incredibly hard to make any progress. The slightest mishap and the respect of your coeds will plummet to the bottom.
With Kylar running around it is really hard to get better any than "dorky".
Hmmm, I have a run where I maxed both on school with Kylar as the main interest.
All I need to do is either join them at the forest or party at the beach at night to restore status.
Whitney fights / lunch fights helps a lot too.

Oct 26, 2017
If only I had noticed this jewel earlier... :D

Cooperate option for tribadism made me laugh. The lewdest form of social interaction between an orphaned girl and a female stranger. The pixel art is absolutely adorable and the x-ray vision+animation is a pretty nice touch.

First time seeing something made with Twine and SugarCube, I can't say I'm disappointed so far.
Thanks Vrelnir (and thanks Papa Ernie, lol).

Reactions: Vrelnir

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How to trigger "a river in the Forest"? I have encountered it only once when the character entered forest for the first time? Is it a one time thing?
Is this the one where you get the option o swim through it?

Oct 26, 2017
No-brainer but reminder just in case people forget this step: enable your cache and allocate a decent amount. I had cache fully disabled for memory, disk and local applications and forced to zero bytes... This is even in the setup manual. :FacePalm:

Yes, I'm glad I'm super paranoid and export my progress all the time (and I'm extremely thankful to Vrel for including both a base64 plaintext copy/paste exporter and a file exporter with the base64 in it).

If you're using a multiprofile-friendly browser, it wouldn't hurt to create a profile for HTML games either to accelerate performance imo.

Edit: Well shit, still doesn't actually save anything in cache or cookies. Guess the browser is way too ancient.

Edit 2: Turns out I wasn't doing anything wrong. Data gets stored in webappsstore.sqlite, which, as long as the sqlite DB has read+write access, will work fine. Sucks that the basic options aren't saved somehow, though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

SPlayer

Feb 27, 2020
Very niche issue, but it feels strange when kylar write something like "free sex" on pc, at the same time she doesnt like when pc talk - eat with someone besides her, it is out of character a lit bit

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, this is driving me nuts. I feel like I'm touching a computer for the first time and I can attest I've touched more computers than I've ever touched myself. *cough*

How does one go around adding persistent cookies for something with the file:// protocol without third-party software or apps and while keeping cache for a specific profile (which is currently kept, but since cookies aren't even saved to the sqlite database...)
- Game options not saving (this one may be a known issue)
- Saves will disappear if cookies go away (makes sense, but... why aren't they stored along with the rest of the web app storage...? I'm a complete newbie when it comes to Twine, and I don't have enough aspirins for a 20MB of HTML+JS marathon, lol)

While it does work with third-party stuff, it's not exactly convenient... or could it be that localstorage is broken for older browsers? Using Firefox, same version as everyone uses before the Quantum apocalypse, will not update it, and I'd like to avoid using Chrome because... Chrome cache is a shitfest to manage as it will cache everything. Literally had to force it to nul (not null) to prevent it from caching at all without revoking system access privileges.

If no other option exists, I guess I'll just boot up a VM... :sneaky:

After 12 hours of playtime, still casually on day 1. Apologies for the really dumb question, but I'm convinced there's something unwritten and yet pretty obvious that I'm missing, that doesn't require a browser update or anything of the like, not even tinkering with any prefs.js option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

SPlayer

Feb 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When kylar pulls pc to random alley with matras, and during this i got writing, and i have 0 jealousy, and love isnt max out, maybe it has some deep plot twist and kylar is have kink for sharing, i dont know, although

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When kylar pulls pc to random alley with matras, and during this i got writing, and i have 0 jealousy, and love isnt max out, maybe it has some deep plot twist and kylar is have kink for sharing, i dont know, although
Sniper rifle? Ain't that Eden, not Kylar?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I agree.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
status loss for failing when playing tag at the lake just absurdly high? Hanging out only gives you +1, but this takes away 10. Failing a
Okay, this is driving me nuts. I feel like I'm touching a computer for the first time and I can attest I've touched more computers than I've ever touched myself. *cough*

How does one go around adding persistent cookies for something with the file:// protocol without third-party software or apps and while keeping cache for a specific profile (which is currently kept, but since cookies aren't even saved to the sqlite database...)
- Game options not saving (this one may be a known issue)
- Saves will disappear if cookies go away (makes sense, but... why aren't they stored along with the rest of the web app storage...? I'm a complete newbie when it comes to Twine, and I don't have enough aspirins for a 20MB of HTML+JS marathon, lol)

While it does work with third-party stuff, it's not exactly convenient... or could it be that localstorage is broken for older browsers? Using Firefox, same version as everyone uses before the Quantum apocalypse, will not update it, and I'd like to avoid using Chrome because... Chrome cache is a shitfest to manage as it will cache everything. Literally had to force it to nul (not null) to prevent it from caching at all without revoking system access privileges.

If no other option exists, I guess I'll just boot up a VM... :sneaky:

After 12 hours of playtime, still casually on day 1. Apologies for the really dumb question, but I'm convinced there's something unwritten and yet pretty obvious that I'm missing, that doesn't require a browser update or anything of the like, not even tinkering with any prefs.js option.
Honestly never have that kind of problem with html game on that website
maybe try another search engine, (i'm not eng and my english is trash srry), but yeah i play them with google chrome and never got an issue maybe it could fix the problem
after about the game option not saving, if you talk about for example you play save 1, then go to the menu to start a new save on save 2, then setting will be back to before you have changed them, cause you start a new one.
hope it can help a litle even if i doubt it will

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Also question about transformation as i havent found a clear awser on the wiki
so about the way they are seen by npc (i mean random one like in the bus of at school), i have understand that they may attract attention, so can you hide them with a clothe or something ? i ask that because my fame is quit hight and i have dificulty go around town whithout being raped, wich has cause my charachter to go from meek to defiant so yeah quit a problem

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Also question about transformation as i havent found a clear awser on the wiki
so about the way they are seen by npc (i mean random one like in the bus of at school), i have understand that they may attract attention, so can you hide them with a clothe or something ? i ask that because my fame is quit hight and i have dificulty go around town whithout being raped, wich has cause my charachter to go from meek to defiant so yeah quit a problem
You can hide 'em via mirror when you're at a safe house but it raises trauma over time.
I never used a bus ever since i discovered the sewers.

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly never have that kind of problem with html game on that website
maybe try another search engine, (i'm not eng and my english is trash srry), but yeah i play them with google chrome and never got an issue maybe it could fix the problem
after about the game option not saving, if you talk about for example you play save 1, then go to the menu to start a new save on save 2, then setting will be back to before you have changed them, cause you start a new one.
hope it can help a litle even if i doubt it will
Must be Firefox honestly. For the game options, I actually meant the very first ones you get when you boot up the game (gender diversity, etc) - they all reset to default upon next boot instead of being persistent. I can technically play but... yeah, that kind of cookie handling is not super convenient. I'm paranoid so I export all the time so losing a 'list of saves' isn't exactly a problem. (To give a rough approximate on how crazy my paranoia is, exported 867 times on day 1 alone over 12 hours. And yes, still on day 1.)

Either way, no worries about your English, really thankful to you for taking the time to reply! I'll try and find a way to get around this... :)

Reactions: rasbinf
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes