Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
I actually haven't found how to unlock that either. I'm getting horse riding lessons but I've done that a shit load and nothing yet.
You have to help Alex clear the fields and when you get to the 4th or finish the 4th(idk can't remember which one) he'll let you sleep there and you can ride horses to town and back. Then Remy will attack the farm in a month and you'll have to defend the farm

Reactions: Vrelnir

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Oh, the typo is still not fixed.
View attachment 1296711
Oops! It should be fixed now, if all's gone well.
I like the new breast sprites, they match the way breasts are described much better
I'm glad to hear it.
Is there any schedule or calendar that reminds you of when certain events are going to happen? like the farm invasion, or dates and the like?
There's the journal like ViviX12 says. I'm thinking about adding a proper calendar.
Would like to make a suggestion for an event/interaction. If you have wings and invite robin to the forest, maybe be able to pick her up and fly her around? She does mention wanting to fly if you sing to her as a harpy after all.
That sounds cute. Thanks for the idea.
Cow Transformation is broken
Thanks for the heads up. It should be fixed in 0.3.1.2.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Vrelnir

In the last weeks I've explored (part of) the game, I'll leave here my feedback (maybe you'll find it useful, from a player trying the game for the first time) ;)
(I'm playing with a female MC )

• I love the great amount of option you have into setting up your character and the world you'll play in (I excluded a lot of features oc, for example the 'monster' parts and so on, but the fact that I can randomly generate and adjust a great part of the rest is really appreciated).
  • The school parts and the bully parts are really well made. If I can make a suggestion here, add some events that link the bully and the MC loved ones (you can use the love stats to trigger them). On another note I expected events with the teachers too but found none of it.
  • Dress system: fantastic, how it blends with the other stats and how it is managed in the erotic scenes
  • Work in the cafè: it's the first job I've tried and I've spent a lot of grind in it, but I've found little to no interesting events for the time invested. Suggestion: add little events that are accessible to characters starting out (so probably with high purity and so on), be them totally random or linked to other characters (school npcs for example).
  • Club: It's the last thing I've tried, the concept seems interesting but please for the love of God change the manager. A weak\wimp\.. character managing a strip club in an erotic game makes no sense.
These are the aspects of the game that (for now) took my attention.
GL, keep up the good work ;)

Where banana?

Aug 31, 2020
I accidently deleted my cache (cuz im a dipshit who forgot thats where the saves are) and repeatedly ignored the reminders about exporting my save file which i haven't done since 4 versions ago ( again dipshit) so im screwed right?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I accidently deleted my cache (cuz im a dipshit who forgot thats where the saves are) and repeatedly ignored the reminders about exporting my save file which i haven't done since 4 versions ago ( again dipshit) so im screwed right?
Yep.
This reminder is a very good invention.^^

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I restarted with some feats, nothing sexual, but combat is too fast!
Leaving aside sex action that change phase every turn, the tutorial combat ended in 2 turns!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Leaving aside sex action that change phase every turn, the tutorial combat ended in 2 turns!
yes screaming during day ends combat immediately, that's how it works
when you do proper sex or get beaten up it takes some time, until the NPCs cum to be exact

Why i don't need to go school? School is unavailable
check the date and day of the week

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
At the start of the game you wouldn't be able to fight off anyone, unless you pick a specific background. That's why screaming is a thing, so you wouldn't get fucked by RNG

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Will this game ever have dominant positions instead the MC always kinda being the victim of the scene??
it is a possibility, Vlrelnir already admitted that the current system is based on old concept and is very much showing that it's not quite adequate

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Will this game ever have dominant positions instead the MC always kinda being the victim of the scene??
Probably not. That's essentially what the game is built around...you being the victim if there is one, which is more often than not. Not to mention it simulating mental effects of constantly being one. Maybe one day mods might change that if Vrel never does, but either way would be undoubtedly a royal pain if the butt to make happen.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Hmm... I notice that even after getting the feat " No More Control " and maxing all 3 lewd stats they still go down every midnight. I know it is relatively easy to fill em up again, but shouldn't they act as a personality rather than like a mood to do those certain acts?

I hope there is a way to maintain Promiscuity, Exhibitionist, and Deviancy as my character has been doing it for quite some time and it is quite profitable like in the spa or brothel shows... if people would like to lower it then may I suggest therapy and even another job for Harper to make us forget being a pervert...

P.S I have secured the farm with Alex. A wife of the Great Hawk, Eden, and Kylar who also helped me equip the orphanage with pepper spray.

I go back to the orphanage and beat Bailey and his goon on a daily basis to set an example... but... I have beaten him countless times now... I thought he will get more aggressive in his atempts to extort me, but not a lot of people seem to want to take on the celebrity chef and famous exhibitionist of the town.

I also beat every rapist in town and teach people how to defend themselves and even made good friends with smugglers and criminals like Wren and Landry who help me beat down Remy who might have been obsessed with me with our time together as a Prized Cow for him.

With our character's connections and strength in the late game only when you get careless or be blinded by hubris will you fall.
I really want to see where the story will go from here and I really would like to be able to make big changes to the town as you are still being treated like some easy prey when you are the Alpha of the town... I really would like to see would be rapist becoming afraid to even dare approach you with how many dicks you bit.

Currently on a Lewd, but Wholesome and Defiant... slightly chaotic herm... since even if I am a Dom most of the time. Her curiosity and open-mindedness allow her to for example be Remy's cow for a few weeks and being submissive and cute.... before beating them all down to the ground and burning his fields.

P.P.S I don't like spoilers so this is my experience so far and I would like to know others who have a different or same playstyle as well... I also am curious of the islands of my map... but I am having a hard time swimming to it even after being the best swimmer in town.

I seldom even go to school after winning the Science and Math competition as well as being the top student... I suppose there should be more consequences when not attending but in my mind... being an exemplary student with business skills of managing a farm and selling as well as a chef... I am surprised no one would want to adopt me XD

1626454285893.png

Here you see Nova hard at work and training her breasts after squeezing and milking it for days back in the cafe.
Also would like to see how long my hair could grow >w<

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes