ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.1.1 is up on my blog. It adds community service as a lighter criminal punishment, Robin in history class, changing room shenanigans, and other events and features around town.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whatifcatsare has made a survey about how DoL is played, and to gauge interest in future and existing features.
Thank you!
I like the new breast sprites, they match the way breasts are described much better

Reactions: driepinter

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Is there any schedule or calendar that reminds you of when certain events are going to happen? like the farm invasion, or dates and the like?

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
so how do we raid the lockers in the dressing room?
edit: ok it seems to be random a lady will ask you to steal it when you enter the school

Last edited:

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Would like to make a suggestion for an event/interaction. If you have wings and invite robin to the forest, maybe be able to pick her up and fly her around? She does mention wanting to fly if you sing to her as a harpy after all.

Reactions: syslink

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Out of curiosity are there any benefits to being a male? Do you get raped by females? Can you rape?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Out of curiosity are there any benefits to being a male? Do you get raped by females? Can you rape?
Depends on your tastes. Yes, you get raped a lot, especially if you set all women have a strap-on.
And yes, you can rape, but you must increase your phisical stats, and find a victim. Robin is one of them if i remember well.

Reactions: God3333

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
T
I tried to play this route but in my run don't lead any place and I can't successful escape from the farm. I believe only need more development in the future.
To escape the farm you need to dig when they let you out and and if you have a high swim level you can swim away, but they'll chase after you so you're gonna have to tame the horses by visiting them any chance you get. Giving them apples will immediately tame them. You get apples by being obedient and when Remy takes you to the doctor or to fuck an animal(idk which one it is or it might be both) they'll give you a basket of apples.

Reactions: Midge

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Playing as a male, especially a dominant male, seems to pretty far outside the confines of the game. It seems like there'd have to be major overhaul of certain mechanics to really make it stick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midge
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes