MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Loving this game! I chose an athletic start and made myself into an Amazonian Hermaphrodite as I do in most games like TiTs.
I always do my best to beat those who try to rape me and save others as well from being bullied, I am now a bully of bullies as I protect the innocents of the town. Though for a while... I was having trouble paying that tyrant from their extortion so I was forced to sell my body to save Robin and since I try to make everyone love me I saw my cute little yandere who can equip the orphanage with pepper spray that ignited my rebellious mind.

Though by this time I cascaded into a deviant and exhibitionistic nympho whose dances can make you cum... I ensured that people who don't want to be raped and fucked have a choice in this corrupted town as I just make everyone horny for me and kick rapists on their balls.

Currently helping Alex with the help of my Harpy wings that allows me both rural farm life while checking on the orphanage and beating Bailey ass every Sunday to set an example.
I am also top of my class and everyone in school agreed I am now too cool for school, but I often visit to reduce stress sometimes.
My new goal now is to explore more of the town and see if I can join the high society with Avery as I masterfully massage those at the spa.

I kinda wanna run this town as mayor to make some proper changes.

P.S Is there a main ending for this game or is it a sandbox for now? I know I barely scratched the surface but I am doing well as of now increasing hope and rebels back home.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Loving this game! I chose an athletic start and made myself into an Amazonian Hermaphrodite as I do in most games like TiTs.
I always do my best to beat those who try to rape me and save others as well from being bullied, I am now a bully of bullies as I protect the innocents of the town. Though for a while... I was having trouble paying that tyrant from their extortion so I was forced to sell my body to save Robin and since I try to make everyone love me I saw my cute little yandere who can equip the orphanage with pepper spray that ignited my rebellious mind.

Though by this time I cascaded into a deviant and exhibitionistic nympho whose dances can make you cum... I ensured that people who don't want to be raped and fucked have a choice in this corrupted town as I just make everyone horny for me and kick rapists on their balls.

Currently helping Alex with the help of my Harpy wings that allows me both rural farm life while checking on the orphanage and beating Bailey ass every Sunday to set an example.
I am also top of my class and everyone in school agreed I am now too cool for school, but I often visit to reduce stress sometimes.
My new goal now is to explore more of the town and see if I can join the high society with Avery as I masterfully massage those at the spa.

I kinda wanna run this town as mayor to make some proper changes.

P.S Is there a main ending for this game or is it a sandbox for now? I know I barely scratched the surface but I am doing well as of now increasing hope and rebels back home.

This is pretty cool (and the reason why I love this game). Unfortunatelly I personally am a pretty selfish character (thief life, don't help other orphans much because I have no real clue how and generally act like a dick), but I have had almost no lewd encounters

Reactions: MarinaAce

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I wonder if those sprites can be modded to add different sex positions? It would be nice to have more angles or poses to spice up the encounters.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It's a while I'm exploring the game.

The gameplay\path around the bully is one of the best parts, along with the fine characterization of the MC.
I'm a little disappointed in the Cafè events (I've invested a lot of grinding in it and the scenes\interactions are pretty poor and I still have to find a wothwhile scene with Sam (100% love)) and recently in the Club manager (basically run by a wimp, the opposite of what I was expecting). And I was expecting far more content\interaction with the teachers.
Also for the love of God add an automatic daily apply of makeup (if it's there then I've missed it).

PS: I'm playing with a female MC

Last edited:
Reactions: sololeocr

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wonder if those sprites can be modded to add different sex positions? It would be nice to have more angles or poses to spice up the encounters.
That can be great so I won't just spam defiant mode then spam one.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
That is would be a much needed upgrade and perhaps we won't have to wait long to see it happen. I had a peak into the game's folder with sprites and noticed animations for toy masturbation added already, although they've not been implemented in the game yet. So there's hoping that new sex positions (including toys as well) will be added. It would also be great to have more animated sexual encounters that are non-penetrative sessions, you know for BDSM enthusiasts. Spanking from Leighton is just a doggy style position at the moment, without even a silhouette of the spanker, or spank marks.

Reactions: RossoX

aposter

Jan 13, 2019
Is renting a stall on Connudatus street the only way to sell the thousands of crops you get from Alex's farm?

yerif

Jan 20, 2018
I have also been having the cascading stress issue. Character is reasonably vanilla exhibitionist, but I've narrowed the issue down to dancing in the brothel being the trigger. Something is doubling stress every turn regardless of choices made, and even if I'm able to finish dancing and/or serve a customer after that, the number keeps multiplying forever. Even if I edit down .stress, .stressgain, .stresssaved, .trauma, .traumagain, and .traumasaved and remove all traits, it still multiplies and I immediately end up in a stress loop I can never escape from, as the character gets more than 10000 stress per turn within about 6 turns.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I have to say, the Installation Guide included in the download was so detailed it felt hilariously passive-aggressive. I'm sure it was made in all seriousness, but the level of detail just to extract the ZIP file just made it seem entirely sarcastic.
Yeah I just checked it after your message, pretty funny.

It's easy to overlook, but this could be somebody's first time extracting or installing a game like this...somehow. Common sense doesn't exist, etc, etc. See how many people in threads around here try to extract/install Jap games without being in Jap locale. Or the people who don't know why Japanese games are usually censored and ask for the art in an entire game to be uncensored like it's something that can just be casually removed. Blows my mind a bit every time.

Tulipmarie

Jan 2, 2020
I often play the prostiution way, pay for sex, and have sex with all love interest and like to have sex (Charakter is a woman). But I cheat money bcs. It makes it easyer.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't think you even need to cheat for money when worknig as a prostitute.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
yeah, working at the brothel you should be able to make like 8k a week if you really want to
It feels like this makes game TOO easy. Considering how much money I can make with getting a few antiques and fucking over smugglers almost every week

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes