KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Cool it mate, aint nothing I said warrant that kind of response. Made it to october and hadn't seen it, asked on the forums if there's some other conditions, than set to trying to make it trigger. I don't give give a fuck if some one cares that I cheated in this.
Agreed??? The aggression was so out of left field and entirely uncalled for, and it's not like you were shitting on the game or the dev so..? What was it for? What was the reason?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah I used console commands to reset the daily event 80 some times and did it at morning, noon, and night, with no luck. Went threw a couple weeks naturally trying for it, but either I've horrendous rng, or it only triggers if you've got high rebellion going into a new day, cuz that's when it happened...Some how I can't shake the idea of horrendous rng though.
Don't worry about bad rng~~~
I had a whole in-game year before I even know the loft existed when it triggered.

Mar 10, 2021
There is no RNG involved at all. The loft event is just bound to happen, sooner or later.

Feel free to use as much console commands as you like. Nobody prevents you from doing so.
But either you tell us what you have done or you just keep your mouth shut.

The devs are doing a really good job keeping this game running.
I did a lot of cheating myself. I reported a lot of bugs here or on discord. But I always ensured that the report is based on a clean save.

Cheating arround and complaining about it not working is just ... stupid? ... bitch move? ..whatever?
Lmfao
atta boy :LUL::LUL::LUL:

Sep 16, 2018
I'm pretty sure I got the loft in either November or December, don't remember if there was any sort of preceeding event though or if a certain value just had to get high enough.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The full recover what yoy lost involves going from angel to fallen angel (lose virginity) to demon and then losing the demon transformation.
Do I really need to go from angel to fallen to demon in one go?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Do I really need to go from angel to fallen to demon in one go?
Yes, according to DoL wiki. How else are you supposed to recover what you've lost, which is angelic purity?

I haven't tested this as I am neither interested in my PC being pure nor losing her virginity.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes, according to DoL wiki. How else are you supposed to recover what you've lost, which is angelic purity?

I haven't tested this as I am neither interested in my PC being pure nor losing her virginity.
I tried to do a full-defiant-virgin run and I did stay like that for a while (a whole in-game year) until I got bored of it and here I am now, trying to be a demon.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes