Danv

Aug 21, 2020
In the settings there is a toggle for "Watersports", but after over 80 days of playing, I've never seen any sign of it. Is it not yet implemented, or merely hard to find?
having it on slightly changes description of two events - talk between kids in orphanage about Robin's lemonade and getting tased by the cops, nothing else

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Last I read about that, it refers to one super specific instance where you pass out and pee your pants or something similarly obscure, not really traditional fetish content.
that'd mean it's wetting not watersports, quite misleading

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In the settings there is a toggle for "Watersports", but after over 80 days of playing, I've never seen any sign of it. Is it not yet implemented, or merely hard to find?
When you're near max arousal and you go outside, your character will pretty much climax in public = free trauma and stress.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Velir, consider adding some things for World Expansion - being able to study at home, sleep in a hay bale at Alexes farm and have herm npcs are all gold.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Velir, consider adding some things for World Expansion - being able to study at home, sleep in a hay bale at Alexes farm and have herm npcs are all gold.
Possibly, you haven't discovered all the new stuff at the Farm yet. The MC doesn't have to sleep in a hay bale at Alex'. They can use their own or Alex' bedroom to sleep (and fuck). You can move out to the Farm to live with Alex full-time, having breakfasts together in the morning, watching TV, working, having showers, doing bookkeeping, investing in their agribusiness...

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Cul

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
issue with herm NPCs is that herms are supposed to be soemthing unheard of in the town, otherwise all the reactions and herm fame make no sense

Reactions: Mister_Ferret
Jun 25, 2017
Yeah I used console commands to reset the daily event 80 some times and did it at morning, noon, and night, with no luck. Went threw a couple weeks naturally trying for it, but either I've horrendous rng, or it only triggers if you've got high rebellion going into a new day, cuz that's when it happened...Some how I can't shake the idea of horrendous rng though.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah I used console commands to reset the daily event 80 some times and did it at morning, noon, and night, with no luck. Went threw a couple weeks naturally trying for it, but either I've horrendous rng, or it only triggers if you've got high rebellion going into a new day, cuz that's when it happened...Some how I can't shake the idea of horrendous rng though.
There is no RNG involved at all. The loft event is just bound to happen, sooner or later.

Feel free to use as much console commands as you like. Nobody prevents you from doing so.
But either you tell us what you have done or you just keep your mouth shut.

The devs are doing a really good job keeping this game running.
I did a lot of cheating myself. I reported a lot of bugs here or on discord. But I always ensured that the report is based on a clean save.

Cheating arround and complaining about it not working is just ... stupid? ... bitch move? ..whatever?

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Just came back to this game. Does it still not having any "active rape" from the MC part?
If not, will it ever have something like this?

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight
Jun 25, 2017
There is no RNG involved at all. The loft event is just bound to happen, sooner or later.

Feel free to use as much console commands as you like. Nobody prevents you from doing so.
But either you tell us what you have done or you just keep your mouth shut.

The devs are doing a really good job keeping this game running.
I did a lot of cheating myself. I reported a lot of bugs here or on discord. But I always ensured that the report is based on a clean save.

Cheating arround and complaining about it not working is just ... stupid? ... bitch move? ..whatever?
Cool it mate, aint nothing I said warrant that kind of response. Made it to october and hadn't seen it, asked on the forums if there's some other conditions, than set to trying to make it trigger. I don't give give a fuck if some one cares that I cheated in this.

Reactions: KekKoo
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes