Mar 10, 2021
i have 9405 potatoes (£0.20 each)
is there a way for me to sell them in their entirety and not 10 or 30 at a time in the stall?
Same. I have almost 10000 strange flowers and i can't sell them in less than a week even while spamming discounts and seducing. It would be nice to be able to sell in bulk at reduced prices. I just want to get rid of these plants already.

Mar 10, 2021
I'm fairly new to this game. Can someone teach me a few things about how to make more money. Currently, I only know about working in cafe & at the docks.
Sustainable? S hand skill at the spa would guarantee +$1000 per day. Stealing from the docks is a +$800 per night at least for me. The stall can make you +$15000 per day if you have the right plants. Becoming a chef with big balls makes you a lot of money, too.

These ^ are consistent income. There are other one time/inconsistent events to make big bucks. Otherwise just keep making pocket change working at the docks/cafe/stripclub/brothel and stealing.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
not sure i spend a lot of time in the market selling potato but if i had to gues its 3 field out of five in the spend of 7 day
any guess as how to sell them all quickly?
That is a lot. I guess you will have to wait for another update and hope the devs will realise the scale of Alex farming operation is disproportionate to the size of the stall and actually threatens to dwarf a lot of other jobs and activities time- and effort-wise and, I don't know, implement a Tecso hipermarket which you can supply with all the produce you can make, including parboiled tatters in family bags, jars of lurker honey, butt-smoked eel and fresh slime salads. Plus a lewd coffee machine instore, where the MC can get inside to be a milk or cream dispenser. But not for too long - at one time the machine will break and trap the MC inside and they will be repeatedly taken sexual advantage of by customers until they lose consciousness and end up in Asylum/Underground farm/underground brothel/deep forest/sewers/landfill or all those things at once...

Jokes aside, this is what I meant when expressing my concerns about the game's recent development. Too many new ideas are added with inadequate care given to how these are affecting the overall gaming experience. It's mostly slapping new stuff on top of what's already there, in effect making Robin a giant nobody with a lemonade stand, Avery a pathetic small time sugar daddy, Winter a hoarder weirdo, while a relative newcomer Alex offers new, almost idyllic home, with not one, but two bedrooms, amiably fuckable livestock and so much arable land you can end the Town's world hunger. And it's getting harder and harder to explain it away with freestyle 'sandbox' style or 'let's wait for another update when a shipyard is added'.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
You should REALLY incorporate some things from World Expansion - studying at home, sleeping at the barn, learning self-defese being the main things.

herm NPC is also a great thing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
didn't see too much of it(only that it mirrored the dance lessons) but i think it added a a "defense" stat or some thing. We were getting a dojo at some point but i don't know if that's still on the list.

Reactions: Agent Abide

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I see the endless max stress loop bug is still present.

Basically, sometimes I have 20-30% stress gain for no reason I can figure out. Moving from the streets to the orphanage = +30% stress.
Try sleeping in bed = max stress.
Keep falling unconcious and getting raped even if in your on bed. Beyond retarded.

I even tried editing the save, DOUBLING maxstress, setting stress and stressgain to 0, but to no effect. As soon as I do anything, stress shoots up by 20-30% on every action.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I see the endless max stress loop bug is still present.

Basically, sometimes I have 20-30% stress gain for no reason I can figure out. Moving from the streets to the orphanage = +30% stress.
Try sleeping in bed = max stress.
Keep falling unconcious and getting raped even if in your on bed. Beyond retarded.

I even tried editing the save, DOUBLING maxstress, setting stress and stressgain to 0, but to no effect. As soon as I do anything, stress shoots up by 20-30% on every action.
check your traits

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Trying modded DoL for the first time and I already like what I see...

Dunno about the willpower boost but studying at home? This should've been here.

1624476162192.png

Now the journey of alternate universe Me will start~~~

• Wow

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I've had to mod it myself to make this game tolerable too. A lot of design decisions i don't agree with. Trying to figure out the nearly 400,000 lines of source code though is a real PITA.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ah...I already f-ed up...
I imported my vanilla DoL save instead of exporting this modded one...
1624480364641.png

I guess it's kinda good that the save works on this mod too "World Expansion" or something

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
check your traits

Broken vow - The temple will know.

Lactating - Your breasts are ready to be milked.
Milk Factory - Your breasts are able to hold a tremendous amount of milk.
Sperm bank - You carry a tremendous amount of semen.
Fangs - Biting is three times as effective.
Wolf girl - The spirit of the wild lives within you, making you more defiant over time. Your ears and tail make you more conspicuous.
Cat girl - You have an urge to lap up cream. Unlocks the "groom" action while dancing with lewd fluid on your person. Your ears and tail make you more conspicuous.
Sharp eyes - Little escapes your notice. +5% skulduggery.
Wings - Can glide from high locations.
Angel - You radiate purity. Unlocks the "forgive" action once per encounter, removing any trauma gained so far. Beware, losing your virginity will remove this trait and leave you broken.
Defiant - unlocks the "Demand" action.
Guilty Masochist - Provides a small resistance to most sources of pain. Those sources increase arousal instead.
Sadist - Your defiant acts inflict more pain. Inflicting pain increases arousal.
Robin's protector - Robin is dependent on you. You need to be strong. Increases daily trauma decay.

Excellent Science - Pain is much easier to cope with.
Excellent Maths - You make 100% more from tips and negotiated fees.
Excellent English - Speech actions (plead, moan, demand, apologise, mock, tease) are five times as effective.
Excellent History - You know of many secret paths around town.
Excellent at school - Your performance at school has improved your self-esteem, greatly increasing your daily trauma decay.

Science Fair Winner
Maths Competition Winner

Controlled Insomnia - Sleep less effective
Controlled Hallucinations - More dangers during encounters
Stockholm Syndrome: Eden - It must be lonely living on your own in the woods.
Stockholm Syndrome: Wolves - They're just cute animals.

• Haha

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

Wolf girl - The spirit of the wild lives within you, making you more defiant over time. Your ears and tail make you more conspicuous.
Cat girl - You have an urge to lap up cream. Unlocks the "groom" action while dancing with lewd fluid on your person. Your ears and tail make you more conspicuous.
Angel - You radiate purity. Unlocks the "forgive" action once per encounter, removing any trauma gained so far. Beware, losing your virginity will remove this trait and leave you broken.
Guilty Masochist - Provides a small resistance to most sources of pain. Those sources increase arousal instead.
Sadist - Your defiant acts inflict more pain. Inflicting pain increases arousal.
Robin's protector - Robin is dependent on you. You need to be strong. Increases daily trauma decay.

Excellent English - Speech actions (plead, moan, demand, apologise, mock, tease) are five times as effective.
Excellent at school - Your performance at school has improved your self-esteem, greatly increasing your daily trauma decay.

Science Fair Winner
Maths Competition Winner

Can you be a wolf and a cat at the same time? Angel and Broken vow?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcj300

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Science Fair Winner
Maths Competition Winner

I don't think you're meant to have multiple transformations at the same time bud'
Maybe cow-angel / demon, cat-angel / demon , wolf-angel / demon or bird-angel / demon then sure.
But all those at once? Suspicion intensifies.

You can't be a bird-cow-cat-wolf .

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
am i the only one who always completely turn off transformations in DoL? imo it's really don't fit this game, even with minor supernatural content already present (can blame it on mental stress and drug induced hallucinations), besides - there are already tons of TF-heavy furry-infested games up there, DoL is kinda fresh breath with its more realistic approach

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
am i the only one who always completely turn off transformations in DoL? imo it's really don't fit this game, even with minor supernatural content already present (can blame it on mental stress and drug induced hallucinations), besides - there are already tons of TF-heavy furry-infested games up there, DoL is kinda fresh breath with its more realistic approach
TF aren't really forced on you so it's kinda fine.
Maybe the option to turn off TFs w/o penalties like trauma rising can be good for those who don't like it.

Dunno about realistic since it's becoming more and more of a supernatural-y setting.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
TF aren't really forced on you
but it is forced - certain (quite mundane) interactions increase those TF scores without any warnings or hints about it - you will get TF during normal gameplay whatever you want it or not
Dunno about realistic since it's becoming more and more of a supernatural-y setting.
and it's saddens me greatly, but without seeing road map for this game (if it even exists) - it's hard to say how much of such content will be added to the game overall
still, even considering worst case scenario - i highly doubt it's ever reach clusterfuck level of Fen&Co games, so it's still will be somewhat tolerable if 'disable' option won't go away

Reactions: Agent Abide

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
but it is forced - certain (quite mundane) interactions increase those TF scores without any warnings or hints about it - you will get TF during normal gameplay whatever you want it or not

and it's saddens me greatly, but without seeing road map for this game (if it even exists) - it's hard to say how much of such content will be added to the game overall
still, even considering worst case scenario - i highly doubt it's ever reach clusterfuck level of Fen&Co games, so it's still will be somewhat tolerable if 'disable' option won't go away
The only forced thing I know is the angel one which can be avoided by losing your virginity early.
Dunno about others, maybe wolves if you keep going to the forest for some reason or the cow from the other farm.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I dunno, wolf transformation only happens if you eat mushrooms, so you can just not eat them. Cat one is also somewhat specific. The only tf I can think of that you will probably get is cow tf. But that happens if you get caught, so...

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes