Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
is there a way to fix this

0.3.0.3 Error: <<person1>>: error within widget contents (0.3.0.3 Error: <<personselect>>: errors within widget contents (0.3.0.3 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'adult' of undefined; 0.3.0.3 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'pronoun' of undefined; 0.3.0.3 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'description' of undefined))
You climb the tower.
0.3.0.3 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'traits' of undefined

Security skill:
0.3.0.3 Error: <<guard_skill_text>>: error within widget contents (0.3.0.3 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'skills' of undefined)

Wage: printmoney error: invalid arguments:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Leaving aside the excellent work that the balance and control represented with this version.

Half gathering several topics, I would like to ask the following:

I know that working with this game isn´t as fast or easy as it may appear to be, but ... it is possible that you can take advantage of the things that already exist:

1. The night monster, the meme / rumor until it is confirmed, can have its own difficult transformation that depending on how the PC develops in its encounters with the creature and what advanced traits it has, that transformation may turn out to be harmful or beneficial for the PC (example: that said transformation allows the PC to move faster, hide or even be able to do unique things, but in exchange for said transformation the PC needs something to live or not to go mad )?

It is that the transformations leaving aside time and requirements, are too easy to obtain or don´t represent a greater weight or change in the PC, so that one was difficult or was a double-edged blade would be interesting to see.

2. If point 1 is very difficult or you don´t like, continue with the night monster, since the forest where the hawk / harpy is doesn´t have many events or areas, that place or rather, below it (for the areas in that forest that leads to underground places) be or give rise to a labyrinth and that in said labyrinth is the home of the monster, which protects something and if the PC obtains that something, then the PC acquires the ability to use said labyrinth in order to move between areas faster or spy on others, but with the danger or condition that the monster always tries to recover that something or catch the PC?

3. And the simplest. Since the mechanism of pregnancy is difficult (mechanical or ethical) to calm a little the craving that we all (myself included) have for said mechanics in particular, what if taking advantage of the fact that there are so many Slime-type creatures, tentacles or aquatic fantasy type, why not add the transformation of Slime or a variation / proximity, Scylla?

A beneficial factor of the one of Slime or Scylla, is that said transformations (depending on the version that is inspected in the case of Slime) is that both transformations the "pregnancy" requires or would require more time and once the PC gave birth in Instead of an egg, what would come out would be rather a creature that in its early stages was a pet type, but that after time and effort could help or harm (depending on what is done) the PC.

In this way, leaving aside the fetish of pregnancy, one and more if you are playing in a game without cheating, if you want to acquire this transformation (which should present some advantage so that in a normal game one wants it for something else there of the fetish, such as: that it gave improvements to learning or to the development of the body) after obtaining it, one from that point plays with more head to prevent that if one is not prepared for the longer time that "pregnancy" requires or Taking care of the creature until it is ready to be independent and even help, this results in problems or immovable marks for the rest of the game that hinder progress, kind of Civilization when you make a bad decision and the game becomes extremely difficult (more than it can already be by one's choices).

Anyway, I already make my point.

Again, excellent work with the version, the wait was worth it and I hope this project can come to an end, whatever the goal or point is.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Well, it does check for when a new update is released. I don't know about this auto-updater stuff but it must be accessing some external resource to know that there's a new update.
Ok, this is new.
But still no reason for yelling around and calling wolf.
And it is now disabled by default.

Reactions: Fangii

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
you can get demon without fallen angel
True. But the original guess was about losing/restoring virginity, so I wanted to give a clue that worked around that guess. I said to undo what "losing your virginity would naturally progress to", and even if it's not a required step, Fallen Angel would progress to Demon. I concede that still falls short if you weren't an Angel when you lost your virginity, but it's hard to make a clue be subtle and all-encompassing.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Ok, this is new.
But still no reason for yelling around and calling wolf.
And it is now disabled by default.
Hmm, it does not even work... (at least for me)
Still running 0.3.0.3. Notifications enabled, did not get any.
Hitting "Check for updates now", and nothing happens...

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Okay, wow. I haven't played in almost 2 months, but I've been lurking and keeping my eye open this whole time, and with this update I've finally played again (from scratch, all prior saves out the window, as I sometimes will do after enough updates/enough content being added), and I'm just shocked from all the UI change/improvement in so many places.

This game never ceases to get better, and all waits continue to be very worth it, imho! (I can't help but mention/be especially explicit about the fact that the clothing store being so drastically overhauled is what made me stop by to say this.)

Reactions: Vrelnir and Fangii

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait...Weapon skills? I haven't seen this one before~~~
Now I have a new reason to beat people up!!!

What is the other one?
The spray thing will finally make a micro-loli /shota defiant character possible~~~
1624112317254.png

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Wait...Weapon skills? I haven't seen this one before~~~
Now I have a new reason to beat people up!!!

What is the other one?
other one is nets to capture lurkers, unlocked by Alex
also there is sadism stat now - increases defiant damage, for your beating people needs

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
other one is nets to capture lurkers, unlocked by Alex
also there is sadism stat now - increases defiant damage, for your beating people needs
Wait, won't that make tall defiant characters busted?
Oh, so that's what the ??? is, I thought we'd finally have a weapon or something like Kylar's knife and all that stuff.
I am not sure how spray proficiency works...What is this? Better aiming?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Oh, so that's what the ??? is, I thought we'd finally have a weapon or something like Kylar's knife and all that stuff.
from what I read in changelog, sadism also gives you arousal when you beat people

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
yeah, sadism is exact counterpart of masochism, extra arousal for more dealt pain vs extra arousal for less taken pain (of masochism)
as for spray skill - supposedly it gives chance to conserve ammo

edit: also, unlike submissiveness/dominance - masochism and sadism are two separate stats, so you can have them both at same time, resulting in quite efficient fighting build, of course if you have willpower to deal with all that murderboner

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
yeah, sadism is exact counterpart of masochism, extra arousal for more dealt pain vs extra arousal for less taken pain (of masochism)

edit: also, unlike submissiveness/dominance - masochism and sadism are two separate stats, so you can have them both at same time, resulting in quite efficient fighting build, of course if you have willpower to deal with all that murderboner
I like this word. "Murderboner". It sounds nice

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

Yeah, it is good that it is not exclusive. You can take blows or hand out blows. Whatever works.
But both raise arousal... The more you progress in the game the more stuff raises arousal. Literally anything raises arousal now. With the bimbo trait even nothing raises arousal!
"You feel horny" is already the baseline for my MC. Stress and trauma is hardly a problem anymore. But as soon as anything happens she's on the verge of cumming.
I hope Vrel&Co keep an eye on the balance...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
Mar 10, 2021
I have defiant large build with full physique and i barely win encounters. "busted" isn't a concern here

Aug 13, 2018
Are there any plans to allow you to remove Remy/their goons from the game entirely, similar to Whitney?

I kind of wish I just got the option to just let the dogs loose on them/goons, even if it has consequences or extreme stress debuffs. At several points through the new content, it seems like their are clear ways to just murder her or allow them to be killed one way or another. I mean,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically, fuck Remy, I'd like to murder a motherfucker.

And now I'm on another list.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes