Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Apparently... Haven't figured out how so far...
Maybe if I max out my standing with Alex' horsies?
Time to train my riding skills~~~
Wait, I just noticed that it updated...

1623877648048.png
I think we need the horse to respect us or something, the animals have their own stats, maybe that's it~~~

Edit:

Wait a minute...ARE YOU F-ING SERIOUS??? They changed the NEVER to 365???
WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- DOGSH- UPDATE!!!
I F-ING HATE THIS POPUP THING, IT TRIGGERS SOMETHING THAT IRKS ME OFF FOR SOME REASON, I HATE IT!!!
DEVS PLS F-ING FIX!!!

Do you guys really love popups that much??? I don't give a sh- if it pops up after a year, that sh- is annoying!!!
1623878322880.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Banshee96 and atur

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
I think we need the horse to respect us or something, the animals have their own stats, maybe that's it~~~
Gotta expand the farm enough to get into 0.3.0.3 "farm update" territory. And yeah, you're gonna need horse respect by the looks of it. (Wasn't that a bitch to do for the feat... without good Athletics, I mean.)
When you get to that, Alex will offer to share the farm with you, which opens many benefits such as riding horses between town and the farm.

Reactions: Razechai
Apr 29, 2021
Gotta expand the farm enough to get into 0.3.0.3 "farm update" territory. And yeah, you're gonna need horse respect by the looks of it. (Wasn't that a bitch to do for the feat... without good Athletics, I mean.)
When you get to that, Alex will offer to share the farm with you, which opens many benefits such as riding horses between town and the farm.
a question can you "ride" the horse in another way?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
The horse mounts us instead...

Also, I thought this was virginity for a sec. but nah, there's no way~~~
Right?
View attachment 1249632
That's actually not too far off. Think about where losing your virginity in-game would naturally progress to, then undo THAT after it happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I've been following this game for a very long time, and honestly I'm still just twiddling my thumbs, waiting for something as ubiquitous as sex toys to be implemented. In all my hours, I've only found a handful of actual scenes, and the game needs one, proper, "destroy the bathroom stall repeatedly slamming your size-8 butt on a wall-mounted anal dildo, spraying down the girl hiding in the corner stall" scene to really solidify. :)

alarx

Aug 11, 2017
Is it possible to get others pregnant or not? I checked the changelog and it doesn't look like it.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Is it possible to get others pregnant or not? I checked the changelog and it doesn't look like it.
To answer your question, no, there is no pregnancy currently for player character or NPCs. I'm really just waiting for that to release with a fully fleshed out system revolving around having to care for offspring or figure out what to do with them once you have them.

There is a parasitic anal pregnancy thing in the game, but that's not what I'm looking for.

To go on a bit of a personal thing I'd like to see since the dev browses here I believe, I like the idea of pregnancy being something that somehow increases difficulty or can make things trickier to deal with because you have the expense or troubles of having to deal with babies. I really hope when it is implemented, it isn't just some system where once you have the baby it essentially just becomes flavor text and really has no impact on the game world or gameplay at all, it's gotta have weight to it, whether you're a male or female protagonist.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
As a counter opinion, I hope that if there is a pregnancy feature added, it's strictly optional. There are games where I feel that adds to the game, but I don't believe this is one of them. This game is more like trying to retain your sanity while the game slowly(or not so slowly) centers on victimizing you. If anything, it would be more fitting for Bailey to either force an abortion(which may be bordering on a bridge too far even for this game) or to take the baby away and sell it(also a pretty awful choice, but somehow less so for being less realistic).

Either way, adding childcare of all things as a management mechanic would, in my opinion, take too much focus away from the main themes of the game and threaten to make it a general life sim, which are (again, my opinion) dreadfully boring.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
As a counter opinion, I hope that if there is a pregnancy feature added, it's strictly optional. There are games where I feel that adds to the game, but I don't believe this is one of them. This game is more like trying to retain your sanity while the game slowly(or not so slowly) centers on victimizing you. If anything, it would be more fitting for Bailey to either force an abortion(which may be bordering on a bridge too far even for this game) or to take the baby away and sell it(also a pretty awful choice, but somehow less so for being less realistic).

Either way, adding childcare of all things as a management mechanic would, in my opinion, take too much focus away from the main themes of the game and threaten to make it a general life sim, which are (again, my opinion) dreadfully boring.
There's a reason why there are toggles~~~
You can disable it / enable features, That's a plus for me~~~

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Alright, another bug for 0.3.0.3: I can't use my right arm anymore now. Seems that it's automatically set to punch as well. My left arm is completely free though.

EDIT: Fixed itself after one (defiant) encounter.

Last edited:

Venalitor

Jun 17, 2018
Every update i love this game more, hope one day we get impregnation, but im so happy we have this jewel here, Ty for sharing

Reactions: Vrelnir

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I've only recently found this game and I'm just amazed at how good this is!
I've been playing until day 52 at the moment, and as I continue to explore the world, I just took the trip to the Farmlands.

I have a question regarding work at the farm, or specifically, how do I get back home?
Hitchhiking, walking or coastal path all lead to very bad ends almost all of the time. Is there an altenrative?

Reactions: Vrelnir
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes