ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have a question regarding work at the farm, or specifically, how do I get back home?
Hitchhiking, walking or coastal path all lead to very bad ends almost all of the time. Is there an altenrative?
Not sure if this has changed with 0.3, but the coastal path was safe until now.
With high athletics you can run, which make it also quite fast.
With bird TF you can also fly/glide along the coast. That's even faster.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I've only recently found this game and I'm just amazed at how good this is!
I've been playing until day 52 at the moment, and as I continue to explore the world, I just took the trip to the Farmlands.

I have a question regarding work at the farm, or specifically, how do I get back home?
Hitchhiking, walking or coastal path all lead to very bad ends almost all of the time. Is there an altenrative?
Supposedly this update has the horses at the farm available for use if you reach a high enough reputation with them.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Not sure if this has changed with 0.3, but the coastal path was safe until now.
With high athletics you can run, which make it also quite fast.
With bird TF you can also fly/glide along the coast. That's even faster.
Yeah the coastal path is safe, but it takes 10 minutes to the meadow, 30 minutes to the coast, 2 hours along the coast and then 30 minutes to the town... which makes it after midnight when I finally arrive. I'll try building up my athletics though, being able to run would definitely cut down on the time required.

Is there a way to get a secondary home as well? I'm really having trouble coming up with the money for Bailey. ^^ (Day 57, still max purity and have a Halo.) Though I suppose my next playthrough I will try being less pure ^^

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
how do I increase sadist trait? I got guilty sadist but still have no idea how I get it.
Found it in discord "Gain sadism by being at least 80% aroused and inflicting pain"

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way to get a secondary home as well? I'm really having trouble coming up with the money for Bailey. ^^ (Day 57, still max purity and have a Halo.) Though I suppose my next playthrough I will try being less pure ^^
Yes, this is maybe the biggest chunk of the 0.3 update.
If you progress enough with Alex you can move in and you can also ride to town and back.
But until then you cannot sleep at the farm. I was hoping for an option to hit the hay and spend the night in the barn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: driepinter and atur

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Anyone else getting the issue where when you enable visual representation of the characters skin color your nipples are just pure white? maybe I should assume this isn't an issue but what exactly does that option do? I can change my characters skin color whether that option is on or off and it doesn't seem to be connected to tanning so what does it do?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Vrelnir - Not acceptable.

Auto-updater - Severity: Firewalled - defaults to enabled. Not sure when it first attempts to establish an unwanted connection to an unknown site, but assuming it's on start. Tolerable for reputable companies, absolutely not acceptable for a dev that goes solely by an alias. Note: I did look at the code and check out where -this version- appears to be connecting to (not an expert by any means), but no.

Auto-updater - Severity: Firewalled - Ignores user settings and re-enables itself on launch.

Suspicious Behavior - Severity: Firewalled - There's a realtime timer running constantly in the background now, did not exist in previous versions. Gameplay does not contain realtime aspects. Wasn't able to identify it's purpose, currently working under the (possibly incorrect) assumption that this is the autoupdater continuing to run while disabled.
What are you talking about?
This is a single HTML-file and a shitload of images. Nothing accesses any external resources. And there is for sure no auto-updater.
Maybe you have too much snake oil installed...

• Haha
Reactions: atur

atur

Nov 5, 2019
So the Skin Colour of my Char got raised to "medium" because of the update even though its winter ingame, that cant be right? Any Help?

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
This is a single HTML-file and a shitload of images. Nothing accesses any external resources. And there is for sure no auto-updater.
Not really. Plenty of people make changes to the repository.

So the Skin Colour of my Char got raised to "medium" because of the update even though its winter ingame, that cant be right? Any Help?
Sounds like you have skin changes due to sun exposure enabled, and spent a lot of time outside. It will change back slowly if you avoid the sun. If you're impatient, you can change values in the console, but it tends to require either guesswork or

If using the .html:
Open the console (f12 on many browsers, may default to one of the other tabs)
paste into the console
SugarCube.State.variables.skinColor.valueOf()
hit enter
You can navigate the skin color object from that, and hopefully see which parts need modifying.
to change an item, replace valueOf() with that item, then an equals, then the desired value

example: to make the character's base skin light, you'd write
SugarCube.State.variables.skinColor.natural = "light"
then hit enter,
You'll probably need to do something that causes some to pass to make it update.

Note: That example is probably what you want if you want whote skin.
2nd Note: There's no good way to get a list of all the options for each item that I'm aware of. You can open the html file, but the current version is 300k+ lines. You might be able to luck out and get in the right area or get a better idea of what to search if you do a search for a chunk of text from a tanning event. just avoid chunks with pronouns, apostrophe's ('), quotes ("), and anything oddly colored.

If using the .apk:
Avoid the sun for a bit?

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Not really. Plenty of people make changes to the repository.
I have my eye on the repo. It's mostly Tweego sources.
Please try hiding something sinister within the Tweego source code without raising any suspicion. I pay you beer if you succeed.
(Hint: Skulduggery S is insufficient)

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

FrootLoggs

Nov 7, 2019
My save got fucked with the latest update. When I get out of the orphanage to the main street I get this error:

0.3.0.3 Error: <<eventsstreet>>: error within widget contents (0.3.0.3 Error: <<eventsstreetday>>: error within widget contents (0.3.0.3 Error: <<eventAmbient>>: error within widget contents (0.3.0.3 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: expected expression, got '&&')))

Anyone know what's going on? How to fix this?

Mar 10, 2021
My save got fucked with the latest update. When I get out of the orphanage to the main street I get this error:

0.3.0.3 Error: <<eventsstreet>>: error within widget contents (0.3.0.3 Error: <<eventsstreetday>>: error within widget contents (0.3.0.3 Error: <<eventAmbient>>: error within widget contents (0.3.0.3 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: expected expression, got '&&')))

Anyone know what's going on? How to fix this?
Yup. I also started getting those red boxes. They keep happening randomly and i have to reload a save then walk a different route to hopefully avoid it.

NAD7

Aug 19, 2018
For some reason underwear for the herm gets all out of wack and you cant change the color and if you change it by changing the model to another gender and buy it, it goes back to being out of wack, it only does this with the female ones. I like making my character wear cute panties

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Well, it does check for when a new update is released. I don't know about this auto-updater stuff but it must be accessing some external resource to know that there's a new update.
  • The game will now notify you when a new update is released. Can be disabled in SAVES/OPTIONS. Thanks to Sommar.
  • Disabled the option to be notified of updates automatically. It's still available as a manual button.

Reactions: anon8525
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes