Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
yeah, sadism is exact counterpart of masochism, extra arousal for more dealt pain vs extra arousal for less taken pain (of masochism)
as for spray skill - supposedly it gives chance to conserve ammo

edit: also, unlike submissiveness/dominance - masochism and sadism are two separate stats, so you can have them both at same time, resulting in quite efficient fighting build, of course if you have willpower to deal with all that murderboner
It should be noted that if not for the 0.3.0.4 update, Sadism stat would've stayed with no cap, turning PC from One Punch Man into One Coom Man.

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_Ferret

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I hope to eventually reach the ending where I can take my love interests to live out on the farm together, have a happy life with all of my loved ones.

15hours

Jun 12, 2021
is there a way to adjust the rape settings? I cant go to one place without getting raped by 15 men, 12 women, 6 beasts and 3 catbeasts. in my first playthrough I desperately want my character to be killed to ease their pain.even in softmode it's incredibly hard to maintain virginity for a love interest. I also want to kill Bailey so bad.

explorations are always cut off because 7 different rapists are going down on her, it's killing the fun.

• Sad
Reactions: atur and F4C430

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
is there a way to adjust the rape settings?
-Try to reduce allure stat by wearing the ugly clothing possible.

-You can prolly reduce events but that remove ability to gain achievement aka feats gain.

-if you wanna fight and win, I can you some pointers.

Pick average or large body build(easier) to have reasonable maximum physique. Focus on building physique first to fight b4 exploring by spamming running and swimming. Physique affect damage you deals.

You can pick athlete start bump you to 4/6 physique instantly.

Another 2 traits for defiant/combat orient char is masochist and sadist. Masochist is like mana shield you convert some incoming damage that normally go to pain bar to arousal bar. However, max arousal can climax stun you if it is filled, so you need to train willpower to reduce the turns you get stun iirc from 3 turns to 1 turns at max willpower. Sadist increase damage you deal at the cost gaining of arousal.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

-You can prolly reduce events but that remove ability to gain achievement aka feats gain.

Pick average or large body build(easier) to have reasonable maximum physique. Focus on building physique first to fight b4 exploring by spamming running and swimming. Physique affect damage you deals.

Another 2 traits for defiant/combat orient char is masochist and sadist. Masochist is like mana shield you convert some incoming damage that normally go to pain bar to arousal bar. However, max arousal can climax stun you if it is filled, so you need to train willpower to reduce the turns you get stun iirc from 3 turns to 1 turns at max willpower. Sadist increase damage you deal at the cost gaining of arousal.
Or....

the devs could really put some work in rebalancing the gameplay (and restoring some logic, even if it's twisted), as this is getting a little bit over the top now, with introduction of wasps, lurkers, Remy's goons and whatnot. It's almost impossible now for even the most defiant or lewd builds to walk in the Forest without being constantly assaulted. Just defeated Eden to be attacked by wasps to be mating with wolves to be attacked by wild boars to be seduced by trees... which quickly becomes frustrating and boring AF. As regards the logic, my PC is an S level Succubus who's able to tame tentacles in the sewers and have consensual encounters with the giant squid in the Lake, yet she can't somehow outcreep or blueball a random creep giving her the looks in the school corridors, so she either has to detour, which results in tardiness (+delinquency) or risk confrontation, which results in either rape or delinquency and tattered uniform. Add to it that she's the school bully's favourite slut and cannot even get some sort of possessive protection from Whitney when in School, only a small event at the Maths lesson... This just questions the entire idea of having the option of Whitney being a love interest. There is absolutely no gain in having any relationship with them. You can accept their collar, you can fuck them lovingly and enthusiastically while their buddies watch and they still don't give two fucks about you. The same with Leighton: you can willingly come to their office to receive spankings day in day out, receive masochistic pleasure from it, give them sadistic pleasure in return, fuck them in the Brothel on Fridays, when they promise to teach you so much more and they still don't notice you outside of those events (and the blackmailing 'quest'). And those spiked chairs in the School... I need to visit the tailor at least 3 times a week. A superagile dancer and athlete cannot sit on a chair without ripping her clothes like the clumsiest retard.

And what is the story with peeking on Alex in the morning, which increases skulduggery (???) at the risk of them catching you and loving you less for that, even when pickpocketing or breaking into shops at nights doesn't further your underhand expertise (too easy)? The scene is available even when you have Alex as your business partner and love interest, sleep in their bed and suck them off under the desk while they're doing paperwork. They can join you in the shower and fuck you top to bottom and you can walk around the farm with only riding boots on fucking all the horses, dogs and pigs and milking bulls with your mouth, all of those activities Alex must be fully aware of, unless they're brain damaged. Yet, you peek at them when they take a shower the next morning you fucked and they notice you and call you a perv.... (-Love)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Or....

the devs could really put some work in rebalancing the gameplay (and restoring some logic, even if it's twisted), as this is getting a little bit over the top now, with introduction of wasps, lurkers, Remy's goons and whatnot. It's almost impossible now for even the most defiant or lewd builds to walk in the Forest without being constantly assaulted. Just defeated Eden to be attacked by wasps to be mating with wolves to be attacked by wild boars to be seduced by trees... which quickly becomes frustrating and boring AF. As regards the logic, my PC is an S level Succubus who's able to tame tentacles in the sewers and have consensual encounters with the giant squid in the Lake, yet she can't somehow outcreep or blueball a random creep giving her the looks in the school corridors, so she either has to detour, which results in tardiness (+delinquency) or risk confrontation, which results in either rape or delinquency and tattered uniform. Add to it that she's the school bully's favourite slut and cannot even get some sort of possessive protection from Whitney when in School, only a small event at the Maths lesson... This just questions the entire idea of having the option of Whitney being a love interest. There is absolutely no gain in having any relationship with them. You can accept their collar, you can fuck them lovingly and enthusiastically while their buddies watch and they still don't give two fucks about you. The same with Leighton: you can willingly come to their office to receive spankings day in day out, receive masochistic pleasure from it, give them sadistic pleasure in return, fuck them in the Brothel on Fridays, when they promise to teach you so much more and they still don't notice you outside of those events (and the blackmailing 'quest'). And those spiked chairs in the School... I need to visit the tailor at least 3 times a week. A superagile dancer and athlete cannot sit on a chair without ripping her clothes like the clumsiest retard.

And what is the story with peeking on Alex in the morning, which increases skulduggery (???) at the risk of them catching you and loving you less for that, even when pickpocketing or breaking into shops at nights doesn't further your underhand expertise (too easy)? The scene is available even when you have Alex as your business partner and love interest, sleep in their bed and suck them off under the desk while they're doing paperwork. They can join you in the shower and fuck you top to bottom and you can walk around the farm with only riding boots on fucking all the horses, dogs and pigs and milking bulls with your mouth, all of those activities Alex must be fully aware of, unless they're brain damaged. Yet, you peek at them when they take a shower the next morning you fucked and they notice you and call you a perv.... (-Love)
And here I thought I have bad RNG...
Guess I can say I haven't experienced it that bad yet~~~
Still haven't lost a fight once in my main save, hopefully never.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

15hours

Jun 12, 2021

thank you for your inputs. I really appreciate it. sadly, I got a bit too traumatized by the game so I think I won't be touching it for a while. Too bad I kinda like this format of playing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
thank you for your inputs. I really appreciate it. sadly, I got a bit too traumatized by the game so I think I won't be touching it for a while. Too bad I kinda like this format of playing.
Train on how to control your emotions by rewatching / playing School Days!!!
A lighthearted show / VN about a cliche love triangle romance for you to practice.

• Haha
Reactions: atur and Tsugumi

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
And here I thought I have bad RNG...
Guess I can say I haven't experienced it that bad yet~~~
Still haven't lost a fight once in my main save, hopefully never.
RNG (or should I say the overreliance on RNG) is only partly responsible for such incoherent, miserable chains of events. I am not sure whether the new updates are tested for overall playability (meaning gaming experience, especially for newcomers starting from Day 1 with no Vrelcoins to improve their MC) or just for bugs. I am also not sure, and expressed this here on several occasions now, if there is a consistent vision of what this game is supposed to be. With this extensive expansion of the Farm in the recent update, it seems the game is taking a turn in a completely new direction, which in context makes previous events somewhat distant and irrelevant. Connecting Bailey with Remy is far-fetched and unconvincing, just to give the MC another reason to suffer: you moved out of the Orphanage to greener pastures, little one? Too bad, I'll be there too... and the lurkers, and the goons and your stupid new lover, who can't decide whether they want you depraved and shameless or not, you perv. If you choose to become a farmer and Alex's SO, then it conflicts with going to School... which you still have to do if you don't want the police to start searching for you for skipping classes. Has this been thoroughly thought through? The amount of work and actions available at the Farm compared to all other activities that've been implemented ages ago makes you wonder what this game is about again, growing potatoes and cabbage while defending your turf, or running naked in the Park at nights, or whoring your ass off to protect Robin and pay your rent, which you don't have to really. 'Sandbox' style aside, there has to be some connection between scene/activity/route A and B and Z, not just stats + RNG + time of the day + location + colorful clothing... or lack thereof.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
RNG (or should I say the overreliance on RNG) is only partly responsible for such incoherent, miserable chains of events. I am not sure whether the new updates are tested for overall playability (meaning gaming experience, especially for newcomers starting from Day 1 with no Vrelcoins to improve their MC) or just for bugs. I am also not sure, and expressed this here on several occasions now, if there is a consistent vision of what this game is supposed to be. With this extensive expansion of the Farm in the recent update, it seems the game is taking a turn in a completely new direction, which in context makes previous events somewhat distant and irrelevant. Connecting Bailey with Remy is far-fetched and unconvincing, just to give the MC another reason to suffer: you moved out of the Orphanage to greener pastures, little one? Too bad, I'll be there too... and the lurkers, and the goons and your stupid new lover, who can't decide whether they want you depraved and shameless or not, you perv. If you choose to become a farmer and Alex's SO, then it conflicts with going to School... which you still have to do if you don't want the police to start searching for you for skipping classes. Has this been thoroughly thought through? The amount of work and actions available at the Farm compared to all other activities that've been implemented ages ago makes you wonder what this game is about again, growing potatoes and cabbage while defending your turf, or running naked in the Park at nights, or whoring your ass off to protect Robin and pay your rent, which you don't have to really. 'Sandbox' style aside, there has to be some connection between scene/activity/route A and B and Z, not just stats + RNG + time of the day + location + colorful clothing... or lack thereof.
I usually just have bad RNG during library studies so I can nap all day on the school.
But every 2 / 3 times I study, those two mofos will start combat.
Currently trynna get demon horns for headbutt boost,
My usual combat strat is go for the chest -> bite + all combat choices = free win.
Even the 4-person combat can be won w/o using sprays 'coz of that strat, My main save hasn't fired a single spray in her whole time.

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
i have 9405 potatoes (£0.20 each)
is there a way for me to sell them in their entirety and not 10 or 30 at a time in the stall?

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I'm fairly new to this game. Can someone teach me a few things about how to make more money. Currently, I only know about working in cafe & at the docks.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
i have 9405 potatoes (£0.20 each)
is there a way for me to sell them in their entirety and not 10 or 30 at a time in the stall?
Is that your yield from just one field and one 7-day plant-to-harvest period?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I usually just have bad RNG during library studies so I can nap all day on the school.
But every 2 / 3 times I study, those two mofos will start combat.
Currently trynna get demon horns for headbutt boost,
My usual combat strat is go for the chest -> bite + all combat choices = free win.
Even the 4-person combat can be won w/o using sprays 'coz of that strat, My main save hasn't fired a single spray in her whole time.
Yeah, these fellas. And random status penalty for having visible tattoos, regardless of their theme... even while being a cum-drenched, horned and winged sex demon who loves to seduce peers in toilets and swimming pool lockers. For crying out loud! The last Tsar of Russia had a visible tattoo and they didn't kill him for that.

We need more options for the MC to react in certain repeatable events, depending on skills and traits. Why shouldn't a super-slut, street-smart MC be able to seduce and trick these library molesters, leaving them with their pants down in public view or something? Or a super defiant, badass MC to just tell them to fuck off, baring lupine fangs? This event as is kinda makes sense in the early game, when your PC is inexperienced and weak, but not past day 150, when all the stats you worked so hard to build are at their highest possible levels. Doesn't matter, Leighton will still spank you like it's the first week in School, Winter will still be surprised you're wearing a collar, even if you attend his torture sessions every weekend and bring him his beloved junk, Mason will still be clueless about what's going on the the boy's changing room before and after the swimming lessons...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm fairly new to this game. Can someone teach me a few things about how to make more money. Currently, I only know about working in cafe & at the docks.
Selling your body, Stealing from somebody, MURDE- Beating somebody.
For starters, go earn 500$ and buy a card to access the nightclub, easy and safe way to make money.
Then if your beauty's high enough, you can start working for the spa, even safer and a lot more money~~~

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
To anyone offering great suggestions, please also offer your help in implementing them.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Selling your body, Stealing from somebody, MURDE- Beating somebody.
For starters, go earn 500$ and buy a card to access the nightclub, easy and safe way to make money.
Then if your beauty's high enough, you can start working for the spa, even safer and a lot more money~~~
from my experience, getting high enough hand skill is way faster than beauty
if you attempt at all to keep any of your virginities that is

dragonmaster4

Aug 28, 2020
I find that even without an amazing swimming skill diving in the forest lake for treasure is a good way to make money. Safest to go to the front of the school immediately after school ends to travel in a group to the forest and then try to leave with the group after your diving.

Reactions: atur and Midge

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I find that even without an amazing swimming skill diving in the forest lake for treasure is a good way to make money. Safest to go to the front of the school immediately after school ends to travel in a group to the forest and then try to leave with the group after your diving.
it is good early on since there are two one-time finds that combined will give you 4000 quid, but after that there isn't much money to find, but can be used to grind skulduggery without crime ig

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
Is that your yield from just one field and one 7-day plant-to-harvest period?
not sure i spend a lot of time in the market selling potato but if i had to gues its 3 field out of five in the spend of 7 day
any guess as how to sell them all quickly?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes