Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I dunno, wolf transformation only happens if you eat mushrooms, so you can just not eat them. Cat one is also somewhat specific. The only tf I can think of that you will probably get is cow tf. But that happens if you get caught, so...
prime source of TF is cum, if animal cum in you (any hole, even mouth) - you get + TF for this animal
there are quite a lot of other options for getting TF (like eating shrooms or licking the plate in cafe) which you can maybe ignore, but not getting cum inside you? it can be quite a challenge, especially if you go for high bestiality

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
prime source of TF is cum, if animal cum in you (any hole, even mouth) - you get + TF for this animal
there are quite a lot of other options for getting TF (like eating shrooms or licking the plate in cafe) which you can maybe ignore, but not getting cum inside you? it's can be quite a challenge, especially if you go for high bestiality
Oh... right, I didn't consider that option so I forgot about it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
there are quite a lot of other options for getting TF (like eating shrooms or licking the plate in cafe) which you can maybe ignore, but not getting cum inside you? it can be quite a challenge, especially if you go for high bestiality
You know TF's can be disabled if they're that much of a bother, right?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Can you be a wolf and a cat at the same time? Angel and Broken vow?
I just removed the piece of code that turns you into a fallen angel if you lose virginity. Found it utterly stupid.

And I edited the save for transformation to give myself just enough for 1-2 body parts. Cat ears, wolf tail, angel wings and halo.
Keeping it a bit trickier, I recently sprouted a second tail (cat, already had wolf) and lost it a few days later. That tails keeps coming and going.

I am editing my save, but it's nothing that should cause stress spikes. I do thing like boost school performance (becasue school is the most boring part of game and you cant really learn in ay other location. No home schooling!), or lowering tiredness/stress/trauma if I end up in a stupid rape loop.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: atur

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Banshee96 Falayoki Thanks for the heads up on these.
Time to train my riding skills~~~
Wait, I just noticed that it updated...

View attachment 1249577
I think we need the horse to respect us or something, the animals have their own stats, maybe that's it~~~

Edit:

Wait a minute...ARE YOU F-ING SERIOUS??? They changed the NEVER to 365???
WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- DOGSH- UPDATE!!!
I F-ING HATE THIS POPUP THING, IT TRIGGERS SOMETHING THAT IRKS ME OFF FOR SOME REASON, I HATE IT!!!
DEVS PLS F-ING FIX!!!

Do you guys really love popups that much??? I don't give a sh- if it pops up after a year, that sh- is annoying!!!
View attachment 1249602
I have a terrible secret to share: The "never" option actually just set the timer to 100000 days.
As a counter opinion, I hope that if there is a pregnancy feature added, it's strictly optional. There are games where I feel that adds to the game, but I don't believe this is one of them. This game is more like trying to retain your sanity while the game slowly(or not so slowly) centers on victimizing you. If anything, it would be more fitting for Bailey to either force an abortion(which may be bordering on a bridge too far even for this game) or to take the baby away and sell it(also a pretty awful choice, but somehow less so for being less realistic).

Either way, adding childcare of all things as a management mechanic would, in my opinion, take too much focus away from the main themes of the game and threaten to make it a general life sim, which are (again, my opinion) dreadfully boring.
You'll be able to disable different aspects of pregnancy, as well as the whole thing. That way we can make contraceptives fallible, which will be fun.
Didn't tried yet due exams, but congrats on the 3 year anniversary Vrel. I still remember when this game was a little puppy. Feels nice to see how it evolved.
Thank you! The time's flown by.
so the wiki says there is a frog when you hallucinate and swim in the lake at night raining. but I tried it many times with cheats on to turn on hallucinations and still nothing spawns apart form squids and fish. did it get removed?
You also need to have low control.
Every update i love this game more, hope one day we get impregnation, but im so happy we have this jewel here, Ty for sharing
That's good to hear! Pregnancy is indeed planned.
I've only recently found this game and I'm just amazed at how good this is!
I've been playing until day 52 at the moment, and as I continue to explore the world, I just took the trip to the Farmlands.

I have a question regarding work at the farm, or specifically, how do I get back home?
Hitchhiking, walking or coastal path all lead to very bad ends almost all of the time. Is there an altenrative?
I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Like ladguru and eosar say, you can ride a horse to and from town once Alex invites you to move in.
Leaving aside the excellent work that the balance and control represented with this version.

Half gathering several topics, I would like to ask the following:

I know that working with this game isn´t as fast or easy as it may appear to be, but ... it is possible that you can take advantage of the things that already exist:

1. The night monster, the meme / rumor until it is confirmed, can have its own difficult transformation that depending on how the PC develops in its encounters with the creature and what advanced traits it has, that transformation may turn out to be harmful or beneficial for the PC (example: that said transformation allows the PC to move faster, hide or even be able to do unique things, but in exchange for said transformation the PC needs something to live or not to go mad )?

It is that the transformations leaving aside time and requirements, are too easy to obtain or don´t represent a greater weight or change in the PC, so that one was difficult or was a double-edged blade would be interesting to see.

2. If point 1 is very difficult or you don´t like, continue with the night monster, since the forest where the hawk / harpy is doesn´t have many events or areas, that place or rather, below it (for the areas in that forest that leads to underground places) be or give rise to a labyrinth and that in said labyrinth is the home of the monster, which protects something and if the PC obtains that something, then the PC acquires the ability to use said labyrinth in order to move between areas faster or spy on others, but with the danger or condition that the monster always tries to recover that something or catch the PC?

3. And the simplest. Since the mechanism of pregnancy is difficult (mechanical or ethical) to calm a little the craving that we all (myself included) have for said mechanics in particular, what if taking advantage of the fact that there are so many Slime-type creatures, tentacles or aquatic fantasy type, why not add the transformation of Slime or a variation / proximity, Scylla?

A beneficial factor of the one of Slime or Scylla, is that said transformations (depending on the version that is inspected in the case of Slime) is that both transformations the "pregnancy" requires or would require more time and once the PC gave birth in Instead of an egg, what would come out would be rather a creature that in its early stages was a pet type, but that after time and effort could help or harm (depending on what is done) the PC.

In this way, leaving aside the fetish of pregnancy, one and more if you are playing in a game without cheating, if you want to acquire this transformation (which should present some advantage so that in a normal game one wants it for something else there of the fetish, such as: that it gave improvements to learning or to the development of the body) after obtaining it, one from that point plays with more head to prevent that if one is not prepared for the longer time that "pregnancy" requires or Taking care of the creature until it is ready to be independent and even help, this results in problems or immovable marks for the rest of the game that hinder progress, kind of Civilization when you make a bad decision and the game becomes extremely difficult (more than it can already be by one's choices).

Anyway, I already make my point.

Again, excellent work with the version, the wait was worth it and I hope this project can come to an end, whatever the goal or point is.
Thanks for your thoughts, and the kind words.

1) A transformation related to the night monster is an interesting idea. It treads similar ground to my plans for the cat transformation though, providing benefits to traveling and sneaking around town.

2) I like the idea of a labyrinth that lets brave characters journey around the world more easily. If they don't get caught by the monster within. I had ideas for a "dungeon" of sorts in the forest, but decided not to go in that direction. Perhaps some of those ideas could be resurrected.

3) A slime transformation is high on the maybe pile, but I hadn't considered involving it in pregnancy. There's potential there though.

Thanks again.
welp, I hoped the new breast sprites would be bit more representative of the size, but nope, "gigantic" is still a handful of titty
I worried some players would want larger.
Okay, wow. I haven't played in almost 2 months, but I've been lurking and keeping my eye open this whole time, and with this update I've finally played again (from scratch, all prior saves out the window, as I sometimes will do after enough updates/enough content being added), and I'm just shocked from all the UI change/improvement in so many places.

This game never ceases to get better, and all waits continue to be very worth it, imho! (I can't help but mention/be especially explicit about the fact that the clothing store being so drastically overhauled is what made me stop by to say this.)
I'm glad you like the changes! Most of the UI improvements were contributed, and I agree they did a fantastic job.
Yeah, it is good that it is not exclusive. You can take blows or hand out blows. Whatever works.
But both raise arousal... The more you progress in the game the more stuff raises arousal. Literally anything raises arousal now. With the bimbo trait even nothing raises arousal!
"You feel horny" is already the baseline for my MC. Stress and trauma is hardly a problem anymore. But as soon as anything happens she's on the verge of cumming.
I hope Vrel&Co keep an eye on the balance...
Aye, I'll need to keep an eye on balance. Especially with sensitivity improvements coming up. Arousal should be difficult to manage for some characters, but things could get out of hand.

Jun 25, 2017
Busy getting the last of the achievements for this latest update. What do I got to do to "Help an employee reach their potential?"

I'll have feed back once I've finished getting all that, but off the top of my head, when you've got your room on the farm make the new options shortcuts go to shift 1-2-3- as opposed to 1-2-3. By the time I've got that far its muscles memory and that is fuckin me up. Also those upgrades cost an arm and a leg for "honest work".

Brief anecdote. Selling produce at the stall and of course flirting to get them sales and they be like YO, time to drop them drawers, I just spent $42.50 on lemons, we're making lemonaid. Can't help but be like "If i was dtf, you think I'd be selling lemons, or that'd I'd be that cheap?!, That was a play mate; enjoy it before you get a serious case of foot up your ass."

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
IDK if this has already been suggested, but it'd be kinda cool for there to be a marriage system. Something like, you go to the church and depending on some value, you can acquire two marriage rings. You then have the option to give this to one of the love interests if their love stat is maxed. Then maybe a divorce option that would let you re-marry someone else but it lowers their love stat back to 0.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I'm glad you liked my ideas or that they touched on something in future development. (Note: I write as a normal comment because I don´t know how to respond to only the answer that he gave from me).

I just hope that although the transformation could not be possible or it was difficult to involve the night monster with other night events, at least it would give it some background or weight, since like this, unless you only want to see how an encounter with he, little else can get to do with him and the idea or concept of this (regardless of whether you have activated or deactivated the thing to turn the creatures into monsterboys / girls) this creature is the only one in the whole game that is real, that Regardless of whether you play with realism or almost in fantasy, it is as it is and nothing changes it, so being the only real extraordinary creature implemented with its own identity (I don´t take into account the tentacles of the ruins or other areas, given that lack interaction with the PC as well as the slimes).

Anyway, again, thanks for such a good job.
P.D: (Totally joking) that if ... how much longer will it take to implement sounds [interactions, sex or environmental] to the game?

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
In the settings there is a toggle for "Watersports", but after over 80 days of playing, I've never seen any sign of it. Is it not yet implemented, or merely hard to find?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
In the settings there is a toggle for "Watersports", but after over 80 days of playing, I've never seen any sign of it. Is it not yet implemented, or merely hard to find?
Last I read about that, it refers to one super specific instance where you pass out and pee your pants or something similarly obscure, not really traditional fetish content.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes