crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Open this with a text editor (notepad's fine), highlight all text, then paste this into the box near the bottom of the saves import/export screen and hit "load save data". It doesn't have all the feats done, but enough to get you 240 something Vrel bucks for some Vrel bucks shenanigans. Once the save's loaded, you can restart the game to start with a fresh character with said Vrel bucks to play around with. let me know if shit blows up instead.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
This game looks quite hard to get into...is there any guide on how to get your bearings?
My suggestions: Start with Large Physique and Physically fit/Good at Sports. Punch your way to and from School, while you find an easy part time job, like Dock Working or becoming a waiter/ess. First day, go to the temple and ask for a chastity belt and join the temple. If you maintain your V card for a month you get a few thousand dollars when they check (every month). If you win the school events, you also get quite some money.
Other than that, depends what you are into. The game is very sandboxy after figuring out the main love interests and times things happen, you are quite free to choose a direction and explore.
A few to keep in mind: If you are in Robin's Room from 7-8, you can go to school with Robin, automatically evading any hostile events on the way. Same in front of the School from 15-16, you can go Home with Robin. Or you can go deep into the forest safely and swim/explore the Lake and area... the kids return between 20-21, so make sure to not stay alone in the forest.
If you are into Bestiality and Tending, the Forest, Moor or Farms are the best options. If you like dancing, some lessons and then the Strip Club are safe ways... If you use your hands a lot, the Spa is a good place and you can also steal things and break into houses... doing everything is a bit difficult, as is staying on the Robin route, due to the amount of money you need to pay every week.
Once you've played a couple of times, maybe even with cheats, you'll get a hand of the basics and be comfortable in trying or discovering things out.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
This game looks quite hard to get into...is there any guide on how to get your bearings?
Skullduggery and museum is a good way to get big amount of money, but instead you can focus on getting your physique up and getting as much spray as possible. Although getting spray will require you to have skullduggery as well, so...

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
The wiki is pretty decent (see first post) but I'm not sure how up-to-date it is. Anyway, it's a sandbox game so you decide how you want to play it, really. There are no "bad ends" as such, although you can get yourself into sticky situations that can be hard to get out of (asylum, for instance). Save often but try not to save-scum; keep an eye on your "Trauma" and try to minimize it. Find a playstyle you like and stick to it - there are two main "routes" you can take depending on what you like: "Submissive" (accept your fate and try to please your assailants) or "Defiant" (put up a fight at every opportunity, kicking the shit out of them). They focus on different stats, abilities and items. The defiant route can be difficult in my opinion, and requires some knowledge of the game mechanics, items and transformations to make the most of it.

Many of the events and quests are unlocked by following the daily routine at the orphanage, with Robin, and by going to school etc. - keep an eye on your journal. Some of these are time-critical (i.e. involve tasks that need to be completed within a time limit such as the science competition). Most of the events that are not related to the primary game loop are not time sensitive as far as I know, and can be explored at your leisure. Do explore a lot; you'll find events and things to do pretty much everywhere and new stuff gets added all the time. Make a habit of checking your journal daily (at least) to make sure you haven't missed anything. If you want to try going off the deep end and end up in one of the "soft bad ends" like the asylum, make sure you don't have any upcoming timed events in your journal first as they will fail if you don't get out of it in time.

Other than that, just explore and try stuff. Save often; you also have an auto-save at the start of every day if you screw up really bad.There is no way to "lose" so you'll be fine. Also, I like to keep multiple characters/saves to try different play-styles. The game can change a lot depending on how you decide to approach it. Good luck!

Reactions: ladguru

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
There is no way to "lose" so you'll be fine.
Just to add to this, there are, indeed, no "game over" screen here. However, there are, like in LonaRPG, rapeloops that you could get out of, but probably won't.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Just to add to this, there are, indeed, no "game over" screen here. However, there are, like in LonaRPG, rapeloops that you could get out of, but probably won't.
Dunno about Lona. (I refuse to try any more RPGM games. Waayy too much really bad experience. Even the potentially good ones are just PITA in the end)

All bad ends in DoL have several exits.
Maybe you don't like some of the exits.
Some exits may take a long time.
Some exits may be hard to reach (or not at all) because of your skills.
But there are no loops. Except you found a bug or you are refusing to take an exit.

The Wiki may not be perfect, maybe it's behind a few updates. But it has the basics of all bad ends covered.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
However, there are, like in LonaRPG, rapeloops that you could get out of, but probably won't.
I don't think DoL is nearly as bad as LonaRPG, unless you do it on purpose or really pissed off the RNG-gods. If you're in the wrong place and get really unlucky with your rolls you can get assaulted, pass out, and wake up to a new assault (never had a string of more than 2 or 3 though) - you'll rack up a lot of trauma but it's not game over. Worst case, you get a vacation at the asylum.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
There's two simple steps, actually - just have spare clothes to change into. Without it you'll get destroyed by rapists and everything really, and you'll not be able to interact with many places while exposed. Then, find a way to deal with Bailey, and do whatever after - you're free as long as Bailey doesn't sell you off and you have clothes, as was said:
I recommend you go blind into the game and accept everything that happens.

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Some tips for people who wants to beat the shit out of Bailey or even the Ivory Wraith. Raise your Sadism and Masochism stats. Which means masturbate before every big fight where you know you will take a lot of pain. Sadism allows you to inflict more damage at high arousal (near orgasm) capped out at x2 damage. Masochism reduces the pain you received while also increases your arousal when being hit. Put the 2 together and you are a literal juggernaut. I have managed to 1 v 4 easily without any pepperspray and paying Bailey in pummels weekly even when he brings a bodyguard.

Me into Winter and has paid Bailey anything but fists. (200 because I took on Robin's debt and Bailey likes being double fisted)
1640642859254.png

This is how much pain Bailey + Bodyguard inflict to me on one turn with maxed Masochism
1640642885486.png

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've no idea how to increase Sadism...
I've been beating people left and right and I still don't have it.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes