11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Also I found quite a weird situation with the named permanent NPCs. Despite being able to change their names, they still keep their gendered first name. The male Scarred Inmate I have on my save ( who was originally female before I changed their gender in the settings ) is named Ivy. I know I could technically tweak the variables and have whatever name I want, but I though it'd be worth mentionning this weird situation.

Oct 6, 2019
Look at the bright side, at least when they finish their Post Graduate at 24 you can kick them out of your Room and send them oversees so that they can start working an honest job in the Tech Industry for your Retirement fund, something you could never accomplish in your life yourself. Now thats a Generational Leap alright!
Why would the baby be Indian?

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
tweaking these variables has the same effect.
Actually.. if you hide the parts in mirror it'd be "hidden" I believe if you disabled it, it won't affect the Trauma..

Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.6.1 is up on my blog, adding festive events.

Merry Christmas everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YESSSSSS THANK YOU!! WOOOO!!!

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
  • Kylar can now drop by the orphanage early Christmas morning. Written in collaboration with Kiyo.
  • Added an olive-coloured book to the school library, available during the last week of November and through December. Written by Fangi, with help from Harcher and oyea. Coded by oyea.
  • Added a small scene involving the ancient threat on Christmas. Thanks to PurityGuy, written in collaboration with Crimson Tide.
"Mon 8th Jan, It's a school day"
Dammit!
I think I hear a strange woop-woop-woop noise from a nearby alleyway...

./.

Jun 19, 2018
So, does walking in Nun/Cowboy/Sailor outfit really change you gameplay or is it just misc accessories to put on your PC?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, does walking in Nun/Cowboy/Sailor outfit really change you gameplay or is it just misc accessories to put on your PC?
They have effects.
Nun outfit gives a bonus on both gaining and losing purity.
Don't know about cowboy and sailor outfits, never used 'em.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
They have effects.
Nun outfit gives a bonus on both gaining and losing purity.
Don't know about cowboy and sailor outfits, never used 'em.
A lot of wardrobe choices bear little to no effect so far. The bonuses are negligible, you still have to grind the hell out wearing this or that to get you somewhere. It took couple of months and dozens of slutty outfits presented by rando exhibitionist fans for my PC to become lustful from wearing them.

As the clothes don't get dirty, only wet (so there is no need to change them on regular basis) and the warmth comfort system isn't seriously restrictive when the MC is wearing too lightly for the cold weather, you start to wonder why such a complex wardrobe system has been introduced in the first place. You'll do just fine with standard school uniform, swimsuit (for public beach really, with high exhibitionism you can swim naked in the lake or at school), formal attire (if dating Avery), sturdy casual wear to go and explore the world after school and something more revealing and tip-encouraging if you're looking to make money by selling your carnal charms.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A lot of wardrobe choices bear little to no effect so far. The bonuses are negligible, you still have to grind the hell out wearing this or that to get you somewhere. It took couple of months and dozens of slutty outfits presented by rando exhibitionist fans for my PC to become lustful from wearing them.

As the clothes don't get dirty, only wet (so there is no need to change them on regular basis) and the warmth comfort system isn't seriously restrictive when the MC is wearing too lightly for the cold weather, you start to wonder why such a complex wardrobe system has been introduced in the first place. You'll do just fine with standard school uniform, swimsuit (for public beach really, with high exhibitionism you can swim naked in the lake or at school), formal attire (if dating Avery), sturdy casual wear to go and explore the world after school and something more revealing and tip-encouraging if you're looking to make money by selling your carnal charms.
Don't know about little to no effect, It still helped me a lot, from glasses boosting the school stuff, the collars for keeping TF so I won't waste money, the masks for not raising the fame, the heels for damage boost in combat, the nun outfit for purity gains / losses, Catsuit for skulduggery stuff etc etc.

I don't really mind the warmth thing since it's not that bad, it definitely needs a bit of tweaking in order to force players to actually wear stuff appropriate for said temperatures since players like you can just breeze through it with the same outfit and that's already an issue for this game, too much freedom for us.

The danger lurking around the corner became annoyances instead.

Reactions: d8knight

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Don't know about little to no effect, It still helped me a lot, from glasses boosting the school stuff, the collars for keeping TF so I won't waste money, the masks for not raising the fame, the heels for damage boost in combat, the nun outfit for purity gains / losses, Catsuit for skulduggery stuff etc etc.
These are just pieces of garment with some effects, but a lot of clothes are just fashion statements: cheongsam is just as formal as an evening dress and will be accepted by Avery. What does a chearleader top do that a tube top does not? Are there any events where a cheerleader costume is a must? What is the actual difference between a girl's sweater, oversized girl's sweater, turtleneck jumper, a hoodie and a v-neck? Chinos vs khakis? The same thing with makeup, you can fool around with different lipstick colors, mascara and eye shades and nothing really happens. Once your beauty maxes out, your PC will look perverted even at 7:30am taking a bus to school dressed head to toe like a proper pupil.

And speaking of glasses, why do you need a wardrobe to be able to put them on or take off? The same applies to other accessories. Wardrobe should only be needed to change large pieces, while necklaces, gloves, glasses and some other smalls could be kept in pockets/purses. This would add some subtlety and could be used in certain skulduggery/seduction scenarios.

since players like you can just breeze through it with the same outfit and that's already an issue for this game, too much freedom for us.
That is right.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
These are just pieces of garment with some effects, but a lot of clothes are just fashion statements: cheongsam is just as formal as an evening dress and will be accepted by Avery. What does a chearleader top do that a tube top does not? Are there any events where a cheerleader costume is a must? What is the actual difference between a girl's sweater, oversized girl's sweater, turtleneck jumper, a hoodie and a v-neck? Chinos vs khakis? The same thing with makeup, you can fool around with different lipstick colors, mascara and eye shades and nothing really happens. Once your beauty maxes out, your PC will look perverted even at 7:30am taking a bus to school dressed head to toe like a proper pupil.

And speaking of glasses, why do you need a wardrobe to be able to put them on or take off? The same applies to other accessories. Wardrobe should only be needed to change large pieces, while necklaces, gloves, glasses and some other smalls could be kept in pockets/purses. This would add some subtlety and could be used in certain skulduggery/seduction scenarios.
The effects should be on a full set or something instead of per piece, I don't know if different outfits have different durability so that may be why they wear different ones? I don't even wear skirts in school anymore, I'm straight up just using the gym uniform.

The glasses part, I agree.
I've no idea were do they even place it.

Oct 6, 2019
What does a chearleader top do that a tube top does not? Are there any events where a cheerleader costume is a must?
The cheerleader stuff is great for when it is late-Spring and you do not want to wear a warmer uniform to school. Those serafukus and school skirts are ridiculously warm.

What is the actual difference between a girl's sweater, oversized girl's sweater, turtleneck jumper, a hoodie and a v-neck?
The over-sized sweater can be worn like a dress without pants or a skirt. The rest are just aesthetic.

Once your beauty maxes out, your PC will look perverted even at 7:30am taking a bus to school dressed head to toe like a proper pupil.
Now that is an issue, but it is an issue with a purpose: to make things tougher on characters with low trauma.

Wardrobe should only be needed to change large pieces, while necklaces, gloves, glasses and some other smalls could be kept in pockets/purses. This would add some subtlety and could be used in certain skulduggery/seduction scenarios.
A purse might be a good addition, especially if it streamlines the clothing inventory some. Maybe a book bag or a lunch box would make sense for a... AHEM... student to carry.

Reactions: madchef

Perdado

May 17, 2021
Haven't followed the game in a while. Did the developer add the ability to get a blowjob for a male character?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
saves with special tokens and how they work ?
I meen Feat Boosts

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If I remember correctly there is consensual acts in the game what about them? Do I have an option to get blowjob(by pressing button in the act)?
Nah, we can only do some, We only adjust on what they do.
Pray for RNG that they want to blow you for that one.

saves with special tokens and how they work ?
VrelCoins?
You use it to buy stuff for a new save, treat it as New Game+ of sorts.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes