Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I wish I could up my Skullduggery without having to steal during encounters
School Lockers to F+, Houses around orphanage at Night until D, from then you can steal at Strip Club area, or on weekends helping Robin. From D+ onwards you can go for the mansions. Cheating during exams, stealing during encounters etc can get you to C and above pretty quickly... and if you don't fear fish, tentacles and drowning,... there's always the Lake in the Woods.

Reactions: Mrach_31

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
and if you don't fear fish, tentacles and drowning,... there's always the Lake in the Woods.
True that! Grinding at Forest Lake is a double win since you still able to sell the box, and it barely time consuming since searching tru the pot doesn't consume times at all..
As long as you keep watching the oxygen and stress bar that is.

assartha

Jul 12, 2019
Stuck in an infinite loop where I ask for clothes in the asylum, but can't equip the stuff due to being tied. Only thing I can do rn is spam it until stress maxes into another loop... any tips or gg?

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
School Lockers to F+, Houses around orphanage at Night until D, from then you can steal at Strip Club area, or on weekends helping Robin. From D+ onwards you can go for the mansions. Cheating during exams, stealing during encounters etc can get you to C and above pretty quickly... and if you don't fear fish, tentacles and drowning,... there's always the Lake in the Woods.
I know all that, I'm already at C+, but at some point you can't raise it any further, right?

Also i have feesh and tentacles turned off, and maxed out swimming

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I know all that, I'm already at C+, but at some point you can't raise it any further, right?

The other stuff, then. At B there's the safe in the Manors and from B+ there's some rare events. Until A, it shouldn't be that big of a problem if you focus. Getting to S is the real hastle. Though, Vrel did mention there's gonna be a few more quests related to that.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
The other stuff, then. At B there's the safe in the Manors and from B+ there's some rare events. Until A, it shouldn't be that big of a problem if you focus. Getting to S is the real hastle. Though, Vrel did mention there's gonna be a few more quests related to that.
But won't it take a fuckton of time?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018

I forget which one took me to B, but I was either diving for treasure (and opening boxes, of course), or looking for marks at Connudatus Street, and I went from B to S by working at the Spa.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
do you have to play as a sub on this game or can you play as a dom
You can... kinda. The Nature of the game means you'll be in a subordinate position most of the time... but... you can be defiant and bratty. With two love interests in particular you can be pretty domineering, for example. (two of the schoolmates). You can fight back against your bullies too, and playing Defiant is pretty easy way to be in control most of the time. Though, it's harder than playing submissive.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
You can... kinda. The Nature of the game means you'll be in a subordinate position most of the time... but... you can be defiant and bratty. With two love interests in particular you can be pretty domineering, for example. (two of the schoolmates). You can fight back against your bullies too, and playing Defiant is pretty easy way to be in control most of the time. Though, it's harder than playing submissive.
you can be defiant, but you can't be dominant, you can only resist rather than dominate

Benny420

Oct 4, 2017
Random Bob rasbinf

A mouse transformation would be cute. Not sure what the content surrounding it would be though. I've found the animal transformations work best when tied to a location. Like the wolf has the wolf cave, and the cow has the farm.
You could tie it to some sort of laboratory
maybe in the hospital with a secret lab or something like that.
And in terms of what to do there... i guess helping with testing some "drugs" resulting into transforming the body over time.
There is for sure a use for the secret lab aswell like changing stats or transforms for money or other payments
Well what ever fits the game :D

oh and corresponding to that a rat transform

Mouse: Round ears, thin tail
Rat: Round but a bit pointy and a bigger tail

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
And in terms of what to do there... i guess helping with testing some "drugs" resulting into transforming the body over time.
There is for sure a use for the secret lab aswell like changing stats or transforms for money or other payments

I want mouse tf not gonna lie

Aug 27, 2018

N-Nimh?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Noticed a small insignificant text bug when cumming inside the Strip Club.
dssww.png
2nd paragraph :
"Still, as you look around you, you notice a patron staring at you. _text_output grins and give you a wink ..."

• Haha
Reactions: atur

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone knows why my character nipples look like this when Im naked? If I'm wearing clothes they are displayed normal in Characteristics
1640114713451.png

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes