Doomeye

May 7, 2018
I got the same issue. Tried deleting cache, deleting temp, and using the clean new version of 3.5.4
soon as I boot it up, registerImagePattern/image.onload@file:///I:/temp/Degrees_of_Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.3.5.4.html line 417310 > eval:14932:48, and the pictures are screwed. For reference, using firefox

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So I just spray the shit out of Bailey?
I usually just do suck breast -> bite (with fangs of course) then spray on both hands + kick in that damage turn.
If they're somehow still not done and they got too mad then just apologize to reset aggro and repeat.

Never fails for me..

I also forgot that you'd need masochism too just in case you run out of sprays, the pain tolerance is great.
School Spanking punishment will be your way to that, either detention or just borrow books and never return so you'll take the punishment for the NPC instead.

Reactions: atur

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I usually just do suck breast -> bite (with fangs of course) then spray on both hands + kick in that damage turn.
If they're somehow still not done and they got too mad then just apologize to reset aggro and repeat.

Never fails for me..

I also forgot that you'd need masochism too just in case you run out of sprays, the pain tolerance is great.
School Spanking punishment will be your way to that, either detention or just borrow books and never return so you'll take the punishment for the NPC instead.
I'd prefer to avoid getting punished honestly.

Also for some reason I thought that getting spray refills is harder than it actually is.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I'd prefer to avoid getting punished honestly.

Also for some reason I thought that getting spray refills is harder than it actually is.
Farm on the Skullduggery and athletics skill so you can easily get 1 per day on Elk street.. Don't force to be deviant all the time at first, it's more pain in the ass

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Farm on the Skullduggery and athletics skill so you can easily get 1 per day on Elk street.. Don't force to be deviant all the time at first, it's more pain in the ass
Yeah, I just thought Elk Street is once a week.
And... yeah I don't plan on doing deviancy stuff

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Defiant is what you're looking for since deviant gives another meaning in this game.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes