Settum

Jan 10, 2019
`game might wanna track who's the lucky father/s or NPC mothers.` Oh, that is already done
Didn't wanna assume, since I haven't played the last few versions yet, but do follow the comments/replies on the blog.
What I also intended with that, though, are events, lines and possibly said named or unnamed NPCs actually showing up from time to time in various stages of pregnancy/daddyism.

What would strangely be appropriate, is, for example, Bailey getting requests for child support, upping your monthly "rent" if the ladies managed to "steal" your seed. Or encounters where the supposed fathers/rapists demanded you abort, even resorting to violence in the truest darkest theme of this game... but, not gonna suggest that to Vrel; enough work as it is.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
That's a good parent right there.
Sell them and they'll just wind back to the orphanage and that'll make an awkward situation.
Lmao.. Come to think of it, I'm sure Bailey would love more source of income there :unsure:
I'd just stay in the farm and be like "Son.. You just got ORPHANED!"
5cae5bfa9b09e.jpeg
I mean... Pretty sure They'd get along with Robin just fine there :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NitroSM

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Not a huge fan of the concept of handholding virginity, I fail to accept you made it through your developmental years without ever holding the hand of something
Well.. guess you just have to take it for fun hahaha, Idk if it's suppose to be there, but there's a "temple" on virginities variable either it's scrapped, or it hasn't been implemented yet..

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Not a huge fan of the concept of handholding virginity, I fail to accept you made it through your developmental years without ever holding the hand of something
Well, MC is an orphan, so I automatically assume it's not like the parents were showing any love to our MC by any means, and Bailey is VERY far removed from trying to hold anyone's hand, metaphorically or literally, so I can see it just through that minimal line of general reasoning. And if you need more, I look at it specifically as "romantic" hand holding, or something of that variety.

Yes, I know holding animals paws/hands count, still. Regardless, I just think it's cute, and if it's that bothersome, I don't know what to tell you.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Well, MC is an orphan, so I automatically assume it's not like the parents were showing any love to our MC by any means, and Bailey is VERY far removed from trying to hold anyone's hand, metaphorically or literally, so I can see it just through that minimal line of general reasoning. And if you need more, I look at it specifically as "romantic" hand holding, or something of that variety.

Yes, I know holding animals paws/hands count, still. Regardless, I just think it's cute, and if it's that bothersome, I don't know what to tell you.
You can be raped of your handholding virginity in this game, because of course you can.

I do agree that it feels a bit like the PC hatched from an egg right before the game started.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes