Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh I see, I'm not that far yet :ROFLMAO: I'm interested on cat transformation tho! Since it helps with the skulduggery
No no, you can stop once you get the fangs since it's just the first of many.
If you don't mind losing money for maybe a week from buying dessert then go ahead and take that fangs upgrade~~~

1639422666295.png

Reactions: Mrach_31

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
No no, you can stop once you get the fangs since it's just the first of many.
If you don't mind losing money for maybe a week from buying dessert then go ahead and take that fangs upgrade~~~

View attachment 1543708
Oh? I thought the transformation is a full package, and you need to get the point + meet the other event such as teasing a neigbor dog?
So I just had to keep eating the cream bun for a few days till I get the fang only? Or I can keep going till I get the ear and the tail?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh? I thought the transformation is a full package, and you need to get the point + meet the other event such as teasing a neigbor dog?
So I just had to keep eating the cream bun for a few days till I get the fang only? Or I can keep going till I get the ear and the tail?
Nah it's not an all-at-once thing, it's pretty much a step-by-step thing.

Reach enough pts for the first part of the TF -> earn more pts for the next one.
That kind o' thing.

You can just stop at the fangs part but you'd have to make sure the pts don't go down and the collars help with that if you don't want to keep buying.

1639423829490.png

Reactions: Mrach_31

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Nah it's not an all-at-once thing, it's pretty much a step-by-step thing.

Reach enough pts for the first part of the TF -> earn more pts for the next one.
That kind o' thing.

You can just stop at the fangs part but you'd have to make sure the pts don't go down and the collars help with that if you don't want to keep buying.

View attachment 1543727
Alriiight!! That's another useful information from you.. Thanks again! :LOL: (y)

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
DoL doesn't have any limitations when it comes to non-combat events
As a matter of fact there are and I cannot fathom how one would not be able to see those limits. The writing in DoL is de facto limited by 1) The main vision and theme that Vrelnir created for the game, and 2) What the creator and collaborators actually want to write, which for better or worse has to be anchored in the overall thematic narrative.

C'mon now guys, 90% of the named NPC relationships are written in i a way of power play or abuse where the PC is on the receiving end; it's either stronger or armed people, dangerous or powerful/influentional etc with the exception of Robin. Do you seriously think this is sheer coincidence? Get real.

That's not really an apt comparison. Maybe, stricking close to your analogy, it's a flight crash simulator where people want to be able to land successfully, if they tried hard enough. Is that really so much to ask?
It can indeed be too much to ask when the creator themselves don't want to lead the game into that direction. The question should be flipped: if the creator does not want players be able to land successfully, no matter how hard they try, is it okay to keep pushing for that?

I think You missed your own point there, flying simulator IS restricted to fly a plane (well.. Maybe UFO, or a flying robot too if there's any), but DoL doesn't restrict their player to get raped everyday since it's not a rape or miserable life simulator..
I went back to read my post and I sincerely think you all grossly misinterpreted it somehow. Oh well nothing to make a fuss about. But you say it's not a miserable or rape simulator huh?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No seriously cmon now, I'm kinda laughing right now because I think you 3 are pulling my leg and pretending to be this dense or something, maybe you're doing some sort of intricate joke I dunno, trying to die on a hill that makes no sense.

And like it came out of nowhere too, since my post which started this all was just a innocuous observation.

Reactions: DeMarcus16
Jul 17, 2020
i noticed some new'ish code in the game related to pregnancy, is actual normal human pregnancy coming?

found with web dev tools in browser

Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.pregnancyStats

aftermorningpills: 0
humanChildren: 0
humanToysUnlocked: false
mother: 0
npcChildren: 0
npcChildrenUnrelatedToPlayer: 0
npcTotalBirthEvents: 0
playerChildren: 0
pregnancyTestsTaken: 0
wolfChildren: 0
wolfToysUnlocked: false

atur

Nov 5, 2019
oh... so that is how is going to be, any sex will lower purity... as if!

my character lactates, i feel is unfair the game count people sucking from mc breast as lower purity factor, same if you cum in someone who is sucking the wiener. if you are pure all your fluids should be pure as well, but whatever... well, was nice wile it last. -.-
In actuality Rubbing your Penis (if you have one) against the ass or vagina of your client does not reduce Purity, neither does using your hands or feet to make them orgasm, therefore it is rather easy to stay maxed out on Purity if you understand the Sex Menu properly. Lactation stops at a Flat Chest so I recommend going to the hospital and pay a few grand to get that out of the way, though dont quote me on that

Last edited:

atur

Nov 5, 2019
i noticed some new'ish code in the game related to pregnancy, is actual normal human pregnancy coming?

Code:

Inb4 its bait :KEK:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I remember Vrel already pretty much confirmed he liked the idea of pregnancy and that they would be working on it. That was a couple months back. Though code doesn't magically happen and as such they need to finish what they started first before implementing a new feature, especially one as tricky as pregnancy, considering the MC can be male or female (or both), and the game might wanna track who's the lucky father/s or NPC mothers.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
and the game might wanna track who's the lucky father/s or NPC mothers.
Tbh, rather than "who" for everyone it'll probably just track that for named NPCs and how many in total for non-named NPCs (unless it's made so you can only get pregnant with named NPCs?)

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
I'm just here for wholesome Great Hawk content, best partner in the game. Loves you, gets you gifts without expecting anything in return, and protects you where able. Just sad there's no way for them to save you from the evil farm yet, being so nearby. Let us have the Great Hawks eggs, give something back!

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
I'm just here for wholesome Great Hawk content, best partner in the game. Loves you, gets you gifts without expecting anything in return, and protects you where able. Just sad there's no way for them to save you from the evil farm yet, being so nearby. Let us have the Great Hawks eggs, give something back!
He'd be a better contender if it wasn't so difficult to reach him. Always getting raped by lurkers

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Code:

If this is true then I guess christmas came early.
*slow claps and wheezes at my own bad joke*

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
But you say it's not a miserable or rape simulator huh?
Yes, atleast I don't think so.. It's more like a survival than a rape or miserable simulator since you can avoid it, and makes your life and the others better, except if you choose not to ofc.

I have a few good example for a rape simulator game but I'm not sure if I could put another game title here, but if it's a rape simulator, It'd just be circling around on the raping part.

Code:

Yessss!! I noticed this too whe I'm hunting for the player virginity variable! Can't wait to impregnant the faithful one...
Or should I call it the Fallen now Smiling_Devil_Emoji_large.png

Good luck.
Now it's time to bite people's nipples off!!!
Or dicc :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: sparrow_rose

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
It can indeed be too much to ask when the creator themselves don't want to lead the game into that direction. The question should be flipped: if the creator does not want players be able to land successfully, no matter how hard they try, is it okay to keep pushing for that?
Well, of course it's okay to keep pushing for that.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's not okay to flood the thread with a constant stream of posts demanding this to be added, but if someone feels that way, they should definately voice their opinion, thus "pushing for it", or like posts of others doing so.
This could be valuable feedback to a creator who might want to reconsider his stance at some point - but of course he isn't obliged to do so.

Aug 14, 2019
Inb4 its bait :KEK:
Oh you guys really do love to look at some of the results of my code :D. Its a WIP as you can probably guess, a lot of writing and other things to do, so dont expect it to be released anytime soon. Shame its hard to keep a change link this hidden.

I remember Vrel already pretty much confirmed he liked the idea of pregnancy and that they would be working on it. That was a couple months back. Though code doesn't magically happen and as such they need to finish what they started first before implementing a new feature, especially one as tricky as pregnancy, considering the MC can be male or female (or both), and the game might wanna track who's the lucky father/s or NPC mothers.
`game might wanna track who's the lucky father/s or NPC mothers.` Oh, that is already done

kacek123

May 31, 2017
Well, I love the game for being "an orphan girl in rape town" simulator.
I personally would want a "hardcore" mode with Bailey getting more underhanded and bringing more bodyguards every time you beat her, and some competent Police that actually deters you form crime.
Also I want more abusive realtionships, like having Avery "sponsor" or "adopt" me in a way that makes me wish to go back to "hardcore" Bailey.
I dont really care for "heartwarming" events, but i don't really mind them being there if there are people that like them

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes