ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
...so for some reason after the new updates i notice my purity dropping constantly 2 points each day, how can i build up purity? i know when i go under 50 points i will lose angel transformation. HELP!

Also there is a bug with Lexington sadist scene , if you chose "masturbate" wile she is spanking the girl the loop wont stop even after pressing "stop"
iirc you regain 2 purity per day as virgin, but any sex reduces it
idk if angel tf changes these, never dabbled into that
but how much sex are you having daily there
also drinking breast milk reduces it too

Reactions: DD2

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
iirc you regain 2 purity per day as virgin, but any sex reduces it
idk if angel tf changes these, never dabbled into that
but how much sex are you having daily there
also drinking breast milk reduces it too
oh... so that is how is going to be, any sex will lower purity... as if!

my character lactates, i feel is unfair the game count people sucking from mc breast as lower purity factor, same if you cum in someone who is sucking the wiener. if you are pure all your fluids should be pure as well, but whatever... well, was nice wile it last. -.-

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
the changelog is so long that I still haven't finished reading it :geek:
edit> the game have been updated , fixing bugs and adding icons.

Reactions: Furabia

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
I haven't checking out this game for so long cause of college, but... can we finally beat the living shit out of bailey?
Yes but he/she will come back every week with stronger helpers and using pepper spray will increase your crime stat rapidly causing you to be thrown in jail.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I've just read the last release huge changelog and I have to say that aside from the nice QOL new features there's always (like the previous versions) a lack of development and content creation on parts which in my opinion desperately need them. This is what I recall from the last time I played the game that still I don't see addressed:
  • the big flaw in the quote below (interactions\comments between NPCs weighted on the relation they have with the MC, for example Kylar or Robin commenting or interacting on a Whitney bully scene or any event of NPC1 where NPC2 comments or intervenes in\before\after the scene.. the possibilities are infinite, and right now there's almost nothing),
  • almost no MC and teachers events,
  • aspects\places which require a lot of grinding with very little content (the cafè, Kylar jelousy, and so on..)
On the contrary I see a lot of content on the monsters\beasts side which I completely disable in my playthroughs :( (is there so much people interested in that type of content?)

Many would probably disagree with me but that's WIT, maybe the next versions will cover part of what I pointed out or maybe not, I can only hope :p

bye

Damn after playing this game for a while, can say how cool is she.
But is dissapointing what there so few multi love interes interaction/events.I mean, NPC dont interact with each other. For example we have Kylar who is basicly obsessed yandere and she/he dont do anything whem you flirt with others npc. Just jealosy rise and no specific consequences.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
  • the big flaw in the quote below (interactions\comments between NPCs weighted on the relation they have with the MC, for example Kylar or Robin commenting or interacting on a Whitney bully scene or any event of NPC1 where NPC2 comments or intervenes in\before\after the scene.. the possibilities are infinite, and right now there's almost nothing),
  • almost no MC and teachers events,
  • aspects\places which require a lot of grinding with very little content (the cafè, Kylar jelousy, and so on..)
Kylar can "help" you if you got funds and have high enough love to rebel against Orphanage owner. Whitney is the head bully, as such, the weird psycho Kylar will always be on the losing side. Whitney does have bully palls and lackeys, after-all. Robin is also on the subordinate side, so won't do anything active... you actually need to save Robin or heal his trauma. As such, there's side dialogues in some events, like Carpool to school (and Robin being worried about the possessive adult that drives you there), or Kylar being jealous of your affection or kindness towards... anyone, really. Strangely, sometimes jealousy doesn't rise when you are being followed and do sexual stuff.

Teachers should have content, but... not straightforward and not a lot. Church/Temple and Soup Kitchen for the poor, Weekend Museum, Lake in the Forest Swimming, Their Apartment after school, Lewd Bar/Strip Club... some of the locations and events need to be unlocked in some manner, though. The English Teacher's especially hard to do (in my opinion, since I was never able to do that). They are side characters though, unlike love interests... at least for now.

Being a Sandbox with lots of content, the grinding is obvious, since if there wasn't you'd be bombarded with 10 events at the same time as soon as you make a decision. With grinding, you slowly approach the desired events while also playing to evade those you dislike. There's game where the grind is painful, but if you think about it, it's mostly because they put it in for its own sake with little variation in the day to day life or content.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Yes but he/she will come back every week with stronger helpers and using pepper spray will increase your crime stat rapidly causing you to be thrown in jail.
The real question is: can we finally move out and get a regular apartment with a much less rapey landlord? I mean you can rent some rather posh apartments for £8,000/month rent, and it's not like your orphanage room holds some kind of special place in your heart.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Hi.. any chance someone know the "Sugarcube" code for the "Virginities / First time" stats? I totally didn't realize using my first time on a freakin shy Girl to defend her from her Bullies, and my current save is already pretty far, and would be really exhausting for me to restart, and regrind all my stats and stuffs.

I know it's not important :poop:, but I (kinda) have an OCD even for a very smalll thing, and it's been bugging me for this past 2 days since I realized that I have used my first kiss.. I've been looking for the code by looking on every variable 1 by 1, but I still can't find it :cry:
Nobody? Aight, I guess I'll start over then, It's killing me.. Goodbye December 1st 1f972.png
NEVERMIND!!!!! after 2 days of searching I FINALLY found the holy Variable!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... I'm sorry for being loud alone :censored:

the changelog is so long that I still haven't finished reading it :geek:
edit> the game have been updated , fixing bugs and adding icons.
Whew, I like the idea making the green thumb as a boost rather than a starting traits.. I guess more incentive for me to start over..

The real question is: can we finally move out and get a regular apartment with a much less rapey landlord? I mean you can rent some rather posh apartments for £8,000/month rent, and it's not like your orphanage room holds some kind of special place in your heart.
What? Bailey isn't special enough for You? :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathpacito

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, I realize that's a major part of the games theme, but in my opinion, the hopelessness is too strong in the game. And yes, it's a fictional world, but the thing you mentioned with the rent is just one example where the game isn't afraid to go into the realm of the completely unplausible just to weigh down on the player.

I stopped my last playthrough, completely disheartened, when I'd gone through all the trouble of lowering the threat level of the farm to the minimal level. It's a crappily designed money pit with far too little return of investment to begin with, but even after jumping through all the hoops in the blackjack games and stuff, plus purchasing a number of defense measures, after supposedly there was minimal threat to the farm, I planted some fields, figuring they might now have a chance to see harvest ... the farm was attacked the day after I'd planted the last one and all the fields were burned down.
I'll not return to DoL until I hear about such crap being addressed.

• Sad
Reactions: KingDoggo and atur

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
On the contrary I see a lot of content on the monsters\beasts side which I completely disable in my playthroughs :( (is there so much people interested in that type of content?)
Sorry mate, I like me some horse cocks. But I agree, considering school playing a big part of the PC's life, lack of romanceable teachers is disheartening.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
I planted some fields, figuring they might now have a chance to see harvest ... the farm was attacked the day after I'd planted the last one and all the fields were burned down.
I'll not return to DoL until I hear about such crap being addressed.
You're supposed to be there to fight off the attack on the farm. You're told when the attack is coming, both after the last one and in the journal in the sidebar.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020

Basically, the only real options are Alex's Cottage, Eden's Cabin, the Wolf Cave, or Great Hawk's Tower. Bailey will still come to demand money from you if you try to live with Alex, and the other 3 require the associated Stockholm Syndrome to come and go freely.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Quite interesting that in this misery rape-town simulator that was clearly designed to be this way, people still want and hope for wholesome and good outcomes.

It's human nature I guess... to hope and dream for a better future, even if it's in a digital and made-up world like DoL.

Reactions: Starmold

Mrbeez

Nov 6, 2020
When ever I try going into the social tab I keep getting an error does anyone know how to fix it

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes