kacek123

May 31, 2017
I think the game is tripping on its ideals. I think making all NPCs (and player to an extent) androgynous makes them feel like there is something about them missing. While their description, battle body parts, and certain lines change, their overall personalities don't and they end up hollow. I think the game would benefit greatly from some if not all NPCs having at least preferred gender and there being major differences in events for male, female and futa players.

Reactions: madchef

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.5.2 is up on my blog. It makes the photo studio a permanent location once discovered, makes improvements to combat, and adds new events to the wolf cave, night monster's lair, and elsewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunno, after the last updates there is hardly anything left of the captivity.
Once you are allowed back into town you can do what you want.
If Eden sees you, you tell them some BS, take a stroll in the park and everything is fine.
I almost feel sorry for Eden.
I know what you mean, but I think the solution is an expansion to Eden's rougher side. The softer Stockholm syndrome Eden content is good, it just needs more sour to balance the sweet.

Oct 6, 2019
"NPCs can now be targeted individually during encounters with multiple NPCs. They have individual pain bars, and can be knocked out of combat one by one, but still share arousal. Defeating an NPC reduces pain and arousal. Thanks to Rukarin."

Wasn't there briefly something like this in the game before? I seem to recall being about to defeat one character at a time before.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
"NPCs can now be targeted individually during encounters with multiple NPCs. They have individual pain bars, and can be knocked out of combat one by one, but still share arousal. Defeating an NPC reduces pain and arousal. Thanks to Rukarin."

Wasn't there briefly something like this in the game before? I seem to recall being about to defeat one character at a time before.
Yes, opponents could drop out one by one. But you had no control over it. You could only target body parts, but not body parts of some one specific.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
A thought from reading the changelog: Would it be possible for the night monster to passively take on visual aspects of ehat its victims fear the most?

For example, one could have a counter for the number of assaults by a named NPC or a type of generic NPC and the night monster's power gives out the illusion of showing that NPC's shadow, thus adding a passive trauma increase during their interactions.

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018

It used to be used in one or two encounters, but now it's implemented into every multi-NPC encounter. The ability to target specific NPCs is new.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.5.2 is up on my blog. It makes the photo studio a permanent location once discovered, makes improvements to combat, and adds new events to the wolf cave, night monster's lair, and elsewhere.
Thank you very much for adding some new content for the wolves. :love:

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a way to disable the whole prison gameplay part I'm getting annoyed being throw in there nonstop thought I'd ask if there's a way to disable prison not sure if there is?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, theres a prison? How do you get into prison?!
Get high enough criminal fame and keep getting sent to the station and you'll be sent there.
Check the wiki for more info~~~

Is there a way to disable the whole prison gameplay part I'm getting annoyed being throw in there nonstop thought I'd ask if there's a way to disable prison not sure if there is?
I don't think you can for now because that's the point of this game, it is annoying if one can't adapt or get used to it.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I've been seeing this game on here for a long time, and every time I do, I wonder how a game with those little pixelated graphics could be so popular...is that the only kind of images there are in the game?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What are you doing?? When the prison was added I tried to get there as fast as possible and it was really hard work to get there...

To be thrown in there you have to be caught in the first place. The "police" are corrupt bunch of slackers. They can not even catch a snail if it moves towards them. Even if they get you on the wrong foot there are several options to bail out.
My current game has 16 ingame-months and I was never send to the pillory. (until the prison update, then I had to turn myself in)

To end up in prison repeatedly you must:
Accumulate 5000 crime.
Get caught.
Fail to escape.
Being send to the pillory.
Fail to break free.
Accumulate 5000 crime again.
Get caught again.
Fail to escape again.
Being send to prison.
Fail to break free.

5000 crime is a lot. How do you manage to end up in prison "nonstop"?

• Haha
Reactions: atur and PurityGuy

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Wait, theres a prison? How do you get into prison?!
As Raf-Raf mentioned, check the Wiki!

A fast way:
You have to accumulate crime. A lot of crime. About 6k5. Stealing, breaking and entering, you name it. Using a pepper can is worth 500.
Turn yourself in. When they try to get you to the pillory, break free! Use all the pepper cans you have!
Aaand... turn yourself in again... and voilà, you end up in prison. Hope you are happy now :)

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
A silly question at this point, but is there a roadmap for the game or at least ideas of future things to put in, even if there is no fixed date? But at least that gives one an idea of what the game will be like in the future?

• Haha
Reactions: atur

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
I've been seeing this game on here for a long time, and every time I do, I wonder how a game with those little pixelated graphics could be so popular...is that the only kind of images there are in the game?
The pixelated art style definitely isn't for everyone (I personally like it!), but DoL has a level of player freedom and choice that is pretty much only matched by text-only titles like CoC, TiTS and Lilith's Throne. The number of ways you can play and amount of hidden content is crazy, if you take the time to look for it - I still find new things with almost every new character.

But to answer your question, yes - there aren't any traditional CGs.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes