Aug 27, 2018
Whoa, last version I played was 2.24, come back to be like who tf is Sydney, corrupted her as a male succubus, was totes on board with this sassy 'I'll take your fucking books' Sydney, tried romancing her as an angel, I love pure Syd, sorry Robin.

That said, I kind of wish there were more divine reactions, or like something huge happens if someone defiles an angel in the church, or like a holy wrath option as an angel if someone is threating one of you innocent love interests. Glad this is still going, you all rock.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
It is still easy to miss or forget :|

It would help if that string was there all the time before the event.
Figuring shit out for yourself is hard work, isn't it? It's much easier to have the game hold your hand all throughout.

Jun 25, 2017
Anybody knows how to edit VrelCoins?
They're counted from your achievements so you can't make long term changes with out you know getting those BUT while you're starting a new game you can change your amount for grabbing feats.
Use this in the console to grab what ever boost you want and still get the achievements your self.
SugarCube.State.variables.feats.allSaves.points=500

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
I really wish the game had a skip button. Would be really good to skip combats you've been in before or scenes that make you uncomfy. Maybe a button to disable certain npcs too? Eden especially makes me uncomfy.
Which scenes specifically make you uncomfortable? If it's just rape or the consequences of your actions, I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done about that.

Removing NPCs is highly unlikely. You can easily avoid Eden for instance. Kylar and Whitney have dismiss events because they're kinda unavoidable.

Reactions: Teize

ace14165

Jun 2, 2020
Which scenes specifically make you uncomfortable? If it's just rape or the consequences of your actions, I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done about that.

Removing NPCs is highly unlikely. You can easily avoid Eden for instance. Kylar and Whitney have dismiss events because they're kinda unavoidable.
Weirdly, it's the stockholm syndrome part that makes me uncomfy. The rest of the stuff in the game is fine, just that one rubs me the wrong way. I mean, I grant that it's a weird nitpick given what the game is about, but I would like the option to turn that off.

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
As in you don't want Eden's character to change after you get the trait? You want them to stay as the creepy rapist?

I was asking about scenes because more toggles are an option if they're needed. Like how feet and watersports have them.

Zonie63

Dec 29, 2020
Hi all, just started playing this game a few weeks ago. It's a great game; a lot here to go through. The Wiki is enormously helpful. One thing I can't find is any reference to this line which appears at the Temple, apparently when one's Awareness level is high enough:

DOLscreenshot1.JPG

What is this "gaping abyss," and does a higher Awareness level reveal anything more? I tried grinding my Awareness level above 5, but it doesn't seem to do much.

Thanks

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hi all, just started playing this game a few weeks ago. It's a great game; a lot here to go through. The Wiki is enormously helpful. One thing I can't find is any reference to this line which appears at the Temple, apparently when one's Awareness level is high enough:

View attachment 1532822

What is this "gaping abyss," and does a higher Awareness level reveal anything more? I tried grinding my Awareness level above 5, but it doesn't seem to do much.

Thanks
Eldritch shenanigans.
That's what the awareness is for, we used to see and meet cthulhu in the past when you venture out way too far in the ocean.

Reactions: Zonie63
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes