Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Everything is a sin. He killed a guy for jerking off.
I'm a qualified by myself expert in the Bible, and can confirm the guy over me. That was because he was specifically told to get the wife of his brother pregnant, and the man decided to cum outside, since he didn't like something about the situation he'll get after pregnancy or so, and got punished disproportionally with death. So no, masturbation is alright, fap all you like. But if the God will directly tell you to stop, you better do it before getting dealt with.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Praise Jeebers who was "nailed" to hard "wood" as he was getting "speared" by someones long "lance".

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
A game yond starts sloweth, but expandeth festinate liketh some specific 'rgans male has't. F'r this game may has't a st'ry, t can receiveth b'r'd festinate if 't be true thee knoweth not what thou art doing, and picking male 'r female docent maketh diff'rence, except yond distaff has't 3 holes. and f'r yond i giveth mine own final revieweth.
-action: 4/5
-mechanic: 3/5 (simple but you can get lost on what to do next pretty fast)
-difficulty:4/5
-can thee fap: 2/5 (if you put imagination maybe you can)
-game fullness: 2/5 (no pregnancy, crossdressing's, expanding body parts... so on)
overall:
3/5
I'm disagreeing on your two lowest points, but I like the way you talk. The game has all the 3 points you said it didn't have, and has some other kinks as well, but it's toggleable for people too squeamish for those kinks. If can thee fap, on my personal experience, of course. I fap a lot to tentacles, but only exclusively to Dol tentacles because DoL tentacles somehow turns me on in a way that gangbang turns me on.

Oct 6, 2019
I would love to see added some more Socialite events, either along with Avery or on your own. Not only would this give the Socialite fame some purpose, but it could certainly have lotta potential for h-scenes.
It would also be a good excuse to get Quinn some more scenes. Perhaps they could be accessable on Danube Street.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
I would love to see added some more Socialite events, either along with Avery or on your own. Not only would this give the Socialite fame some purpose, but it could certainly have lotta potential for h-scenes.
Maybe some high society battle royal orgy?

TiffanyWriterAlien

Nov 22, 2021
I really do like this game a lot but it is really hard trying to play this game as a dominant character. It seems very geared towards being submissive no matter what play through I do.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes