Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
how do get any mind control stuff
You can get ear slimes if you orgasm at the dump. They slowly take over your mind and force you into gangbangs and stuff. There's also Dr. Harper's dubious "treatments". Finally the wraith, which I won't spoil.

For the most part there isn't much mind control, as it doesn't typically make for fun gameplay.

Got another time to spare so I did some x-ray drawings... Any criticisms are welcomed before I try to animate them ;v;
Those look pretty good dude! Have you considered joining the discord? You should join and post these in the art channel. They're always looking for spriters

Reactions: kcj300

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Hey, if at some point you are planning on a normal pregnancy addition, could you add sounding and penis pregnancy as well for guys?
I think this will be interesting, because everytime I imagine mpreg, I don't imagine a guy giving birth from their anus, I imagine a guy giving birth straight from their penis, just like how female hyenas give birth. Then there will be a big scar left on the penis from giving birth, kinda like a stretch mark.
So how do you find the wraith
During blood moon starting from the 2nd blood moon. Although I managed to spawn the wraith outside of blood moon at the moor at day in winter.
Really wish that after you trigger the bimbo outfit once, you're able to go buy it at a store somewhere.
I wish the forest shop also sells them. That way when I have that feat boost on my save, I could get those sick platform heels.

the_defeatable

Jan 4, 2021
Those look pretty good dude! Have you considered joining the discord? You should join and post these in the art channel. They're always looking for spriters
Thanks ;u;

I lurk around in the discord...
Thought it's weird to drop bunch of pixelated animal dicks there so I'm hesitant ._.

Anyway here's more dicks :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And more buttstuff...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, pretty hot. But it has side effects. You should have a look in the Wiki.
Yeah, it increases your lust. I wish it didn't though, i'd like a micro skirt without any real side effects. Also, wouldn't a micro school skirt be hot? The short one is not short enough...

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
One doubt, as there are already animations in preparation for double penetration and for another species, for the (for the only moment) impregnation by egg in the rear, there is some animation planned to represent the moment (that the tentacle or member hatches an egg or something like that)?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Is there a way to raise awareness faster than meditating/church? Just got send to the asylum and its back to 2 (from 5). It seems like awareness takes forever to go up...

And is it possible to get another tie front clothes set or is that a one time event?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: atur

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is there a way to raise awareness faster than meditating/church? Just got send to the asylum and its back to 2 (from 5). It seems like awareness takes forever to go up...

And is it possible to get another tie front clothes set or is that a one time event?
unlock dark pendant, it boosts awareness gains/loses

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Just encountered an error, as far as I can tell it didnt break anything but I thought Id still report it. Is the dev checking here for such stuff or is there a better place to report this?

Reactions: Bathory666
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes