the_defeatable

Jan 4, 2021
One doubt, as there are already animations in preparation for double penetration and for another species, for the (for the only moment) impregnation by egg in the rear, there is some animation planned to represent the moment (that the tentacle or member hatches an egg or something like that)?
...I drew them just to see what I wish to see in the game ._.
Maybe if I got the urges, I'll draw them but it's up to the creator to put it in the game...

But now I caved in to another buttstuff urges so here's more!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Maybe if I got the urges, I'll draw them but it's up to the creator to put it in the game...

the animations are nice but I think they're too high res
the art is too smooth for the DoL style

the_defeatable

Jan 4, 2021
the animations are nice but I think they're too high res
the art is too smooth for the DoL style
Yeah, I'm confused with the high res too since I use the 120x120 canvas size? (Doing it in aseprite)

...And does too smooth means i need to use bigger brush size?

Sorry... I'm new with this kind of thing ._.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
One cool thing about the wraith is that the RNG for its sex scenes is done when you perform an action, not beforehand like in the rest of the game, so you can use the back function and see all of its different dialogue.

• Wow
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017

I see, but it's good to see that at least Vrelnir is working to finish some of the wishes that the community has been wanting for a few years or at least I sense it, given that when I start a new game after my misfortune, when I checked the save to open the forest store, I discovered that there are annotations and margins written for not only the pregnancy, but for several things that the truth is, I didn´t expect him to implement. I just hope that it doesn't take long for them to get to the game.

Reactions: the_defeatable

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, I'm confused with the high res too since I use the 120x120 canvas size? (Doing it in aseprite)

...And does too smooth means i need to use bigger brush size?

Sorry... I'm new with this kind of thing ._.
more so means you should use smaller canvas, more like the current asset sizes, which is 64x64 for the closeups

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Ooh, I see
Thanks for the answer!

...Can I ask what's the current asset sizes for x-ray?
you can just check game's img folder :p
anw, while the canvas is 2048x120 (all frames on single picture), the art itself is upscaled from just 15 pixels tall (so each frame is 25x15 upscaled to 200x120)
I'm guessing it's to display at proper resolution

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
Just encountered an error, as far as I can tell it didnt break anything but I thought Id still report it. Is the dev checking here for such stuff or is there a better place to report this?
Thanks for reporting this! I've been trying to figure this bug out for a couple weeks now, but I think I've finally got it thanks to you.
I'm not sure how often Vrelnir or the coder contributors check here. The discord is the most visible place.

Reactions: mehmeme

the_defeatable

Jan 4, 2021
you can just check game's img folder :p
anw, while the canvas is 2048x120 (all frames on single picture), the art itself is upscaled from just 15 pixels tall (so each frame is 25x15 upscaled to 200x120)
I'm guessing it's to display at proper resolution
Oh yeah! I didn't think to check that ._.
Thanks for your help :D

So I think I did it right this time...?

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
A game yond starts sloweth, but expandeth festinate liketh some specific 'rgans male has't. F'r this game may has't a st'ry, t can receiveth b'r'd festinate if 't be true thee knoweth not what thou art doing, and picking male 'r female docent maketh diff'rence, except yond distaff has't 3 holes. and f'r yond i giveth mine own final revieweth.
-action: 4/5
-mechanic: 3/5 (simple but you can get lost on what to do next pretty fast)
-difficulty:4/5
-can thee fap: 2/5 (if you put imagination maybe you can)
-game fullness: 2/5 (no pregnancy, crossdressing's, expanding body parts... so on)
overall:
3/5

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
Of all the messages I've made you chose the one for nearly a hundred pages behind.
It was in my alerts, which I never really check that much, because you were responding to my comment on here, of which I decided to respond back to. I just felt like it

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
A game yond starts sloweth, but expandeth festinate liketh some specific 'rgans male has't. F'r this game may has't a st'ry, t can receiveth b'r'd festinate if 't be true thee knoweth not what thou art doing, and picking male 'r female docent maketh diff'rence, except yond distaff has't 3 holes. and f'r yond i giveth mine own final revieweth.
-action: 4/5
-mechanic: 3/5 (simple but you can get lost on what to do next pretty fast)
-difficulty:4/5
-can thee fap: 2/5 (if you put imagination maybe you can)
-game fullness: 2/5 (no pregnancy, crossdressing's, expanding body parts... so on)
overall:
3/5
By game fullness, what specifically are you looking for? There's a huge amount of content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes