Ayymao

May 1, 2021
I really do like this game a lot but it is really hard trying to play this game as a dominant character. It seems very geared towards being submissive no matter what play through I do.
You can't really be dominant in this game. It's about being an orphan, an underdog, abused and tricked by every other person you meet. The defiant build is the closest to fighting back, but even then you don't really dominate.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I really do like this game a lot but it is really hard trying to play this game as a dominant character. It seems very geared towards being submissive no matter what play through I do.
You can't really, You can only fight back, talk back, f- back? But never really be the one to do what they want to do.
Heck, even in H-scenes if they coom -> done.

TiffanyWriterAlien

Nov 22, 2021
You can't really be dominant in this game. It's about being an orphan, an underdog, abused and tricked by every other person you meet. The defiant build is the closest to fighting back, but even then you don't really dominate.
Ah thank you for clarifying that. It's great when I am doing submissive builds so I guess I will just stick to those. I wish there were more games like these. Other games like it I have played are Free Cities Pregmod, Lilith's Throne, CoC 1 and 2 and Flexible Survival.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Ah thank you for clarifying that. It's great when I am doing submissive builds so I guess I will just stick to those. I wish there were more games like these. Other games like it I have played are Free Cities Pregmod, Lilith's Throne, CoC 1 and 2 and Flexible Survival.
I mean, defiant build is pretty strong, but it makes every random encounter boring "punch, punch, kick" spam, "suck >bite" if you're feeling spicy.

Reactions: rhdad

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean, defiant build is pretty strong, but it makes every random encounter boring "punch, punch, kick" spam, "suck >bite" if you're feeling spicy.
Eyy he knows the strongest attack.
Suck bite combo~~~

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
So this is just getting raped over and over? I was hoping for a lot more. Even when taking the bus during daylight hours it'll happen. Heck, it's happened 4 times (reload, different actions) when trying to get my clothing repaired.

Shame too, this one ticks a lot of boxes and I can tell a lot of time and effort went into it.

Reactions: polishhammer83

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So this is just getting raped over and over? I was hoping for a lot more. Even when taking the bus during daylight hours it'll happen. Heck, it's happened 4 times (reload, different actions) when trying to get my clothing repaired.

Shame too, this one ticks a lot of boxes and I can tell a lot of time and effort went into it.
Indeed, All of this is full o' rape with you as their target and the only thing we can do is to struggle or even get used to it and develop some minmax strats to avoid / abuse it.

atur

Nov 5, 2019

Scream 2 Times and the public notices, do you not have any basic survival instincts??

Oct 6, 2019
Picking the "tiny" body type helps with that, but, yeah, even a "tiny" defiant angellic catgirl mops the floor with most attackers. The only drawback to that build is needing Kylar to keep you in a steady supply of mace for when shit gets hairy.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Scream 2 Times and the public notices, do you not have any basic survival instincts??
actually just once works, it just takes a turn to happen, just like when the NPC is in "recoiling in pain" or "ejaculation imminent" states where you're still in the encounter but you can't actually do anything no matter what you set and it just ends on next turn

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge and atur

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
just discovered one nuisance.
i worked hard to ready for science content (lichen, phalus, mushroms - startin one) - got everthing at 100% , with sure win...only to completly miss it.
no clear info/warning it is today, like when you finush school new link will pop up go directly there or anything similiar, or that day complete new line at top today is science fair, go to xxxx to finis it.

• Angry
Reactions: Nightverge

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
i worked hard to ready for science content (lichen, phalus, mushroms - startin one) - got everthing at 100% , with sure win...only to completly miss it.
no clear info/warning it is today, like when you finush school new link will pop up go directly there or anything similiar, or that day complete new line at top today is science fair, go to xxxx to finis it.
This sucks.
But there is a bright yellow reminder after getting up on Saturday morning:
The science fair is being held in the town hall on Cliff Street today from 9:00 until 18:00.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Someone's not reading their journal lol.
All the other events will be listed there.
1637689156577.png

Last edited:

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
This sucks.
But there is a bright yellow reminder after getting up on Saturday morning:
The science fair is being held in the town hall on Cliff Street today from 9:00 until 18:00.
It is still easy to miss or forget :|

It would help if that string was there all the time before the event.

Reactions: czertik

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
and discovered another problem, i woluntary got arested for second time (forst time too) , and i got my hands cuffed, problem is that, with this is practicly imposible to attend a school (and defend yourself against assaults) so i decided to remove them at orphanage.....only to discover that i cant do comunity service with free hands.
and withut comunity service my rep wit police go even fatser downhill.

so conclusion, wear maks when comiting crimes and dont wolutary turn yourself in. for second time.

will love if there will be some posiblity to do comunity service and attend shooch/normaly work for second/third time, etc.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I know I will be scolded for this, since the page is only in English but...

One of the things that I look forward to the most from the pregnancy system (and if the double penetration is true even more) is that there is the possibility of doing this and there is even an achievement for the memes.
256954asda1.png

ace14165

Jun 2, 2020
I really wish the game had a skip button. Would be really good to skip combats you've been in before or scenes that make you uncomfy. Maybe a button to disable certain npcs too? Eden especially makes me uncomfy.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes