Nov 21, 2020
I've been seeing this game on here for a long time, and every time I do, I wonder how a game with those little pixelated graphics could be so popular...is that the only kind of images there are in the game?
The amount of games that provide high definition visuals with poor or non-existent gameplay (think VN's) are the most abundant type of lewd games that get created. This is probably because as you say, games that focus on visual stimulation are in general more preferred/popular. Aka there won't be many games that invest most resources into gameplay and customization while cutting short on visuals. So when a game like DoL pops up, everyone who prioritizes gameplay above visuals ends up here having atleast tried the game. The fans don't really get spread thin because well.. there are only a handful of games like this that have also reached a mature point in development.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
So I waited till I gained enough trust in guards and jail birds but still failed so I just did study for school and got out each time by studying

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
I see there hasn't been m(any) body size changes recently, and I'm kind of considering helping out myself. I'm no artist, but I got a lot of free time on my hands. Mostly considering bust and butt changes, but I don't know where to start or where my efforts would be better used. Some thoughts :

- I know butts currently don't have any visual changes, but adding just a large size to go along the default could be nice.
- What changes to the current busts would be ideal? Like personally, I don't see much difference between sizes 1 and 2, or 4 and 5. So would it be better to add only bigger sizes, some intermediate ones, I don't know. There's 13 named categories, but only 6 visual sizes. There's also the whole art style to maintain, adding 7 bigger sizes probably wouldn't make sense.
- Focus on sex scenes, or more on the paper clip system? Rework some clothing styles to allow size changes on them too?

So, yeah I thought I'd post this before getting into it, especially since I don't even know what program to use for this (I did some pixel art way back when on paint, but I feel there are better options). Maybe if someone wanted to do the same, we could split the work load, or if someone is a better artist, I could work on the repetitive aspect of adapting the changes in all variants.

P.S. Don't get your hopes up too much, I'm not known for being the most hardworking person, but I will try my best if I see that I can feasibly do it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've been seeing this game on here for a long time, and every time I do, I wonder how a game with those little pixelated graphics could be so popular...is that the only kind of images there are in the game?
Simple, treat it as how books are so popular even if they don't have that much pictures in it.
The writing and the gameplay bud', the content's great~~~

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
I must say, this game grew a LOT, i follow this since way back then, i remember when the game size(unpacked) was a little less than 1 mb, and now we have a 40~mb one which show how much the author(and his helpers) like to fix and improve the game.

InternetAnon

Mar 21, 2020
I made a small save unpacker for this game if anyone really wants to cheat. Code is on . Go to the releases section to find a precompiled executable there or download the one attached. Windows might false flag it as a virus. View attachment [VIRUS] DOL.Save.Unpacker.zip Currently it is only compiled for Windows, but it is written in python so the source code should be cross platform compatible.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
View attachment 426922

Overview:
You play as a young student living at an orphanage. You must make some quick cash to keep living at the orphanage or bad things happen. *Most fetishes are optional.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-10
Release Date: 2021-12-10
Developer: Vrelnir - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Survey:

NOTE: Latest version has auto-update checkup enabled in Options by default

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Linux: MEGA - - -
Android:
MEGA - - -
Text Only:
MEGA - - -

Extras: - - Not-so Premium Mod

View attachment 174862 View attachment 175740 View attachment 264737 View attachment 952610 View attachment 952611
The "FAQ" (pastebin) link in the main post is broken and does not work.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yeaa probably but i don't remember how did i installed that mod :LOL:
I don't think the mods need installing, just go to the link and click it since it's an html thing.

I'm interested to see what that mod is though.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Hi.. any chance someone know the "Sugarcube" code for the "Virginities / First time" stats? I totally didn't realize using my first time on a freakin shy Girl to defend her from her Bullies, and my current save is already pretty far, and would be really exhausting for me to restart, and regrind all my stats and stuffs.

I know it's not important :poop:, but I (kinda) have an OCD even for a very smalll thing, and it's been bugging me for this past 2 days since I realized that I have used my first kiss.. I've been looking for the code by looking on every variable 1 by 1, but I still can't find it :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
...so for some reason after the new updates i notice my purity dropping constantly 2 points each day, how can i build up purity? i know when i go under 50 points i will lose angel transformation. HELP!

Also there is a bug with Lexington sadist scene , if you chose "masturbate" wile she is spanking the girl the loop wont stop even after pressing "stop"

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes