katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It is a form of assault pretty much anywhere. If you went to court you could argue self defense (and being knocked down by rapists who are actively ripping off your clothes should make it easy to win), but in this town the police being bastard rapists means the legal system is of no help.

A long long time ago I contemplated way to finish the game where you call up whatever the British equivelent of the FBI is and start wearing a wire around town, recording all of the crimes you find. Once you record enough crimes you and Robin get picked up and sent to witness protection in a town not full of rapists. The end.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
It is a form of assault pretty much anywhere. If you went to court you could argue self defense (and being knocked down by rapists who are actively ripping off your clothes should make it easy to win), but in this town the police being bastard rapists means the legal system is of no help.

A long long time ago I contemplated way to finish the game where you call up whatever the British equivelent of the FBI is and start wearing a wire around town, recording all of the crimes you find. Once you record enough crimes you and Robin get picked up and sent to witness protection in a town not full of rapists. The end.
inb4 Bailey is FBI

_/Abyss\_

Feb 19, 2021
Sorry for asking stupid question, but how do i open the cheat menu?
First you got to activate cheats via the settings screen in the "general" section. After confirming that you do in fact want to activate cheats on that save, the button will appear just above the "options" and the "saves" buttons. Click it and the cheat menu will open.

Oct 6, 2019
I know and I don't care! I'm gonna spray the shit out of anyone I want!
That is no problem so long as you have a way to clean up your police record like running a dangerous mission for Landry or obtaining a script and breaking into the police station at night. Your character will be "The Teflon Tween."

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I wonder if defiant playthrough as small or tiny character is possible
No problem at all. My current game is a small girl. When I started this game I had not decided if I was going for submissive or defiant. I had to start a new game as a girl to get some missing feats. Way before I could make up my mind she reached the "The pinnacle of defiance". She's kicking and biting for 16 months now.

I would not recommend it as a first playthrough for sure.
You have to know what you are doing. For the first few weeks you are walking on eggshells.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
No problem at all. My current game is a small girl. When I started this game I had not decided if I was going for submissive or defiant. I had to start a new game as a girl to get some missing feats. Way before I could make up my mind she reached the "The pinnacle of defiance". She's kicking and biting for 16 months now.

I would not recommend it as a first playthrough for sure.
You have to know what you are doing. For the first few weeks you are walking on eggshells.
Well, I do believe I know some tricks. I have a affinity to learning ways to make the game easier for myself. Optimisation and such, to make up for my lack of skill in FPS games, for example

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
That is no problem so long as you have a way to clean up your police record like running a dangerous mission for Landry or obtaining a script and breaking into the police station at night. Your character will be "The Teflon Tween."
I wish I could up my Skullduggery without having to steal during encounters

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I need a little help, I just had a labor to a pale tentacle on a lake pond, and I decided to keep them since it's (kinda) special getting it from Ivory Wraith who took my kissing, anal, and oral Viriginity..
But I have absolutely no idea how to keep it alive? I know it's said that we have to give em food that we can buy on the shopping district pet shop, but they only sell a fish tank and a dog treat! there's no parasite food or whatever its name suppose to be? Am I missing something?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I need a little help, I just had a labor to a pale tentacle on a lake pond, and I decided to keep them since it's (kinda) special getting it from Ivory Wraith who took my kissing, anal, and oral Viriginity..
But I have absolutely no idea how to keep it alive? I know it's said that we have to give em food that we can buy on the shopping district pet shop, but they only sell a fish tank and a dog treat! there's no parasite food or whatever its name suppose to be? Am I missing something?
I think there's an option to just feed 'em back at the orphanage, no need to buy.
I don't know how long wuuld they last w/o being fed so it's better to just do it everyday.

Reactions: Mrach_31

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I think there's an option to just feed 'em back at the orphanage, no need to buy.
I don't know how long wuuld they last w/o being fed so it's better to just do it everyday.
AAH I SEE! So the petshop only served as a tank and food upgrade for the parasite.. Got it, Thank you!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well The other reason why I kept it on the lake (beside as a Wraith's child symbolism), it's said it can last up to 31 days without being taken care of.. :LOL:
Haven't tried that before, 31 days w/o doing anything? Guess I'll go buy some groceries and come back every month.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes