Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wonder if we can suggest the devs to put one tail instead of two?
Not also a fan of having animal ears + devil horns so I wanna hide the horns too or just replace one over the other.
I feel like it looks a bit off when I look at it.

1640119906933.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can hide it yourself, you know. The only drawback is the stat penalty you get when sleeping, and that's livable.
That's free trauma when you hide it, it's a hassle given how bad my RNG is since every time I turn to a corner or in the sewers the next one will always be a combat scenario, it's a 1/2 chance for me. As if school isn't bad enough for me 'coz I can't fight back when they keep breaking my glasses or if that one teacher always pulls my ear every time I go to their class or some students who keep saying "Nice cowtits" -> even more trauma for some reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
That's free trauma when you hide it, it's a hassle given how bad my RNG is since every time I turn to a corner or in the sewers the next one will always be a combat scenario, it's a 1/2 chance for me. As if school isn't bad enough for me 'coz I can't fight back when they keep breaking my glasses or if that one teacher always pulls my ear every time I go to their class.
Well, the other option is for Vrelnir to pick one to hide, and I don't think too many people would be happy about that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, the other option is for Vrelnir to pick one to hide, and I don't think too many people would be happy about that.
Maybe trauma penalty increases the more hidden parts? Hiding one shouldn't be a bother but two or more should be or something like that.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
I used NW.js to convert Degrees of Lewdity to an app with .exe file to be independent from navigators.
587097805789567.PNG
A really crappy port that didn't keep save files and was just the game copy and pasted in the program, I've seen games package in a better way with this engine but I just don't know how to do so. But that is not the point, my question is, This game could be properly ported to Nw.JS to have a proper Windows independent version?

In this way we would be not so worry about losing save files due to erase navigation history, the games runs smoothly in this way and also the main .html file don't get saved in the browser. Idk if you guys see this convenient, but I like the idea to make the game more stable and a proper independent game than a local web page.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I wonder if we can suggest the devs to put one tail instead of two?
Not also a fan of having animal ears + devil horns so I wanna hide the horns too or just replace one over the other.
I feel like it looks a bit off when I look at it.

View attachment 1556457
Actually, there's a sugarcube code to let you set wether you want to display some part or not, I can be a succubus with a halo, or a cat with a fallen angel wing without being a fallen angel..
I'm not using it, but just look at my character as an example, having a cat traits, with a cow ears, dog tails, harpy wings, and a halo :ROFLMAO:
4f4b7e3c-33e4-4fdd-a692-e51ced2dcb91.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Actually, there's a sugarcube code to let you set wether you want to display some part or not, I can be a succubus with a helo, or a cat with a fallen angel wing without being a fallen angel..
I'm not using it, but just look at my character as an example, having a cat traits, with a cow ears, dog tails (which not visible because of the wings), harpy wings, and a halo :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1557320
Oh no I'm not messing with that again, I've lost a lotta saves.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What were you trying to do to lost those innocent data?!? :eek:
Experiments...
All for the good of humanity and with this necessary sacrifice I will be able to achieve everything that I've ever wanted without-> *And even more insane ramblings*

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Actually, there's a sugarcube code to let you set wether you want to display some part or not, I can be a succubus with a halo, or a cat with a fallen angel wing without being a fallen angel..
I'm not using it, but just look at my character as an example, having a cat traits, with a cow ears, dog tails, harpy wings, and a halo :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1557320
You do not have to hack for this.
Check you mirror and "Examine your inner self".

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
hey ive got an error while trying to save, is says LocalStorage quota exceeded, which makes me can only save in one slot anyone know how to fix it?

atur

Nov 5, 2019
I can't wait to take care of the baby for 6,574 in-game days via a daily feed/clean/care/etc... stat grind menus.
Look at the bright side, at least when they finish their Post Graduate at 24 you can kick them out of your Room and send them oversees so that they can start working an honest job in the Tech Industry for your Retirement fund, something you could never accomplish in your life yourself. Now thats a Generational Leap alright!

Reactions: CroakerCrowley

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
How can I get rid of the ear slime after invoking the wrath of the Ivory Wraith ? It seems either a time perfect input or some complicated setup, because going to the lake forces me into an encounter with the Wraith in like less than 5 turns, and going to the chamber to get my ear slime removed takes 4. Do I need to be in the chamber exactly as the Red Moon appears ?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes