crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Those first two both exist already -- physique effectively governs your physical strength and body size is kind of a makeshift difficulty scale that caps physique the smaller you are. They're just not called that in game, but aside from semantics, they are there nonetheless.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
i like if they added a height and more of a muscle mechanic....also larger max sizes form penis , breasts , balls and higher max cum output
The max sizes are already ginormous. Sadly the pixel cuties do not reflect that. It's only in the text.
Grow your wiener to max size and try to put it somewhere. It will have to remain outside often enough.

My current MC has already produced 72l of cum. How much more do you want?
(No, no, I will not google how much cum per lifetime would be plausible...)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The max sizes are already ginormous. Sadly the pixel cuties do not reflect that. It's only in the text.
Grow your wiener to max size and try to put it somewhere. It will have to remain outside often enough.

My current MC has already produced 72l of cum. How much more do you want?
(No, no, I will not google how much cum per lifetime would be plausible...)
72L, what is this? One-shot man?

Oct 6, 2019
God, I miss Nopy. All of these other file-sharing sites are slow, bloated, tracker-ridden trash. Could torrents or magnet links be a better option, maybe?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
God, I miss Nopy. All of these other file-sharing sites are slow, bloated, tracker-ridden trash. Could torrents or magnet links be a better option, maybe?
Anything below 5 GB is good for mega, I just use Anon files as a sub for Nopy.

Oct 6, 2019
Apparently, Mega has begun forcing you to wait twenty minutes for a free download, and it refuses to play with certain Firefox forks. Seriously, torrents would be so much better. It's ridiculous to pay for a hosting service when we could more easily trade among ourselves.
Anything below 5 GB is good for mega, I just use Anon files as a sub for Nopy.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Apparently, Mega has begun forcing you to wait twenty minutes for a free download, and it refuses to play with certain Firefox forks. Seriously, torrents would be so much better. It's ridiculous to pay for a hosting service when we could more easily trade among ourselves.
Weird, I haven't gotten this thing before.
Do you download it via account or just the site?

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
I think there should be a gloryhole expansion... it's a barely used mechanic, and I think it should also blend with bestiality. A glory hole for dogs and horses? Where the owners bring their pets to "relieve" themselves? Would be cool imo...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I think there should be a gloryhole expansion... it's a barely used mechanic, and I think it should also blend with bestiality. A glory hole for dogs and horses? Where the owners bring their pets to "relieve" themselves? Would be cool imo...
Ah yes, let me find a hole in a wall and pretend I'm stuck.
Would be so unfortunate if someone or SOMETHING takes advantage of me.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Ah yes, let me find a hole in a wall and pretend I'm stuck.
Would be so unfortunate if someone or SOMETHING takes advantage of me.
No wait, that's not what i'm talking about, you don't get stuck, a gloryhole is a hole in which a guy puts his dick and a girl (or another guy) on the other side start sucking it

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No wait, that's not what i'm talking about, you don't get stuck, a gloryhole is a hole in which a guy puts his dick and a girl (or another guy) on the other side start sucking it
"Any hole is a chance for glory."

-A wise man

Reactions: Torsang

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I think that happens when you don't use their application/addon and/or without an account.
In recent times it's quite random if and when and at what speed I can download from MEGA.
It's mostly throttled. But even throttled it is usually still the fastest way, if it works...
I use JDownloader without account.

Oct 6, 2019
Weird, I haven't gotten this thing before.
Do you download it via account or just the site?
Just the site. According to the text in a hyperlink on the screen that informed me of this new limitation, the amount that a user may download for free before having to wait for an extended period is based upon how much bandwidth is available to Mega. While I am skeptical of that claim (as well as I am of any other claim that bandwidth needs to be rationed), it was very clear that Mega intends to put the screws to free users going forward.

Oct 6, 2019
Alright, let's see if I have done this right. It has been a long time since I have created a magnet link. Let me know if this works. If it does work, then please help me seed this thing. It will save folks who do not like dealing with file sharing sites' bullshit a lot of hassle.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0d2377e70ed203758e2df73736b823053b9c1c65&dn=DegreesofLewdity0.3.8.6.zip&tr=http%3a%2f%2fretracker.krs-ix.ru%3a80%2fannounce

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes