ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
the only defiant actions available for me is to steal
Stealing is not considered defiant. You can do this also in most consensual encounters.
If you can steal, your hands are free and you should be able to push.
If it is really a non-consensual scene.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Stealing is not considered defiant. You can do this also in most consensual encounters.
If you can steal, your hands are free and you should be able to push.
If it is really a non-consensual scene.
Stealing is bratty, punching is defiant

aliastimbuktu

May 5, 2018
I found a bug with one of the new Whitney encounters in the city. When Whitney and gang want to splash your top with water the second and third option are switched.
Option 1 (Flaunt) is correct, Option 2 (Stay Still) is actually breaking free, and Option 3 (Break Free) is staying still.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I found a bug with one of the new Whitney encounters in the city. When Whitney and gang want to splash your top with water the second and third option are switched.
Option 1 (Flaunt) is correct, Option 2 (Stay Still) is actually breaking free, and Option 3 (Break Free) is staying still.
Looks like Vrel is going to release another bugfix patch.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Mar 26, 2021
there's also a issue with pills that i already reported to vrelnir and he's now aware of, so all these might be fixed in the next installment rhather than fixed now.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
there's also a issue with pills that i already reported to vrelnir and he's now aware of, so all these might be fixed in the next installment rhather than fixed now.
Yeah, I also had a chat on Discord about this. And I'm not the only one. Pills are totally kaputt atm.

So, y'all, do not answer emails which promise penis enlargements. They will work before the next update is out!

Reactions: A.D.I.D.A.S.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
just wondering, do love interests count as romances? should there be a tag?
I mean, considering how the game says that "you need to develop feelings for someone" in order to put them in the love interest tag, then yeah.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After so many updates and this game still don't have an option to be more dominant in sex, what a shame
I don't think that'll happen at all.
Dominance is something we will never have, only defiance~~~

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Option needed to dual wield dildos from the shop, also, 6 inches is not a large dildo. Get something truly large up for sale in there. like 18 inches or so.

Also the game should take masochist and sadist levels into account and allow the player to roughly jam dildo's into themselves, and force dildos into others if they have the appropriate perks.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Well... after trying some mods from I must say that the one I liked the most and in fact... it's one that wouldn't be so crazy to be introduced to the game would be the dragon mod.

I mean, all the pieces are there, just like in the mod.

1. We have some underground ruins between the hawk tower and the moor entrance.

2. Between both points and before accessing the ruins, there are endless exotic and strange plants (and if one is hallucinating one confuses them with people [plant people]) which in itself and if one tries to go for what "realistic" breaks the above.

3. So far there is no transformation that "really" has any drawbacks or problems with keeping it exposed to the public (or that causes a big stir and that is typical of a normal run and not because one modifies it to be more difficult).

4. (More point of view than anything else) All the transformations at the moment are easy to access from a newly created run and without the need to use a cheat (wolf "playing" with the wolves, cat and cow can be obtained simply if one forces to know the situation of Remy's farm and one is careful for which one is looking for, harpy simply with the hawk capturing you and following the line [and since there are no big penalties for missing things like school], angel alone It is preventing losing your virginity and not doing anything wrong and the devil being the opposite, it is the easiest to access without being tied to not being able to continue other stories).

5. Apart from the ruins in point 1, we have other locations (such as the ruins of the forest lake or the underground area of the city, to mention a few) that can serve as scenarios for (I say it below).

[Note: I didn't quite finish playing the dragon mod, so if the following is already part of the mod, I apologize for repeating].

The scenario would be like this:

1. One starts a new game or an existing one must:
-Have a good relationship with Winter and have delivered at least 5 or more artifacts recovered from ruins to the museum.
-Have a good level in the subject of history and even pass 4 exams in a row with a high grade.

2. After fulfilling the points of point 1, the event (whether it starts with a proposal from the museum to the MC or something else) must lead the MC to explore the underground ruins between the tower and the moor, where and requiring some decent strength and skill stats, lead him to figure out how to get the dragon transformation (altar, dead body, statue, etc.,).

3. The MC informs Winter and now he must lead him to the ruins (avoiding any kind of H-scenes or derivatives, since Winter would escape and you would have to start over, so some skill would be required to effectively finish the encounters to occur).

4. After taking Winter to the ruins, now (and since it's a dragon transformation, very much like D&D) now you have to do a treasure hunt to recover the necessary objects to obtain the transformation, but the objects are hidden through different locations on the map (and if possible, randomly) so that one would be forced to have to go, from the explored classical ruins (from point 1) to having to go to places like the underground brothel, the asylum, prison, tentacle plains, etc.

5. For after obtaining the form of a dragon, this implies a before and after in a run. If one obtains the form of a dragon, said form, although it has great benefits such as being able to move from one point to another on the map, great strength and eyes with special effects (not fire, that would be a bit broken), this in equality has enormous consequences, starting for having to hide several of the dragon parts to avoid problems and that the hidden dragon parts greatly increase stress and lower mental stability (more than other parts), as well as another possible effect, is that now the MC have to be stealing things to feed our greed (because of the fact that a dragon always has a treasure) or else, we will do it unconsciously (while one sleeps) and with very serious consequences (something that would not happen if the MC makes it conscious).

[Either one or the other is the case as indicated in the note above].
I write this because although I don't know the procedure for things made by the community to become part of the base game, given that there are animations and everything already done in that Dragon mod (more or less, some details are missing), I think it would be a waste that it will stay there when it has good potential and doesn´t require rediscovering the wheel to implement it in the game and as Vrelnir usually reads here, I just hope that will consider for the next transformation, that it was more difficult to obtain or that it was tied to having to meet prerequisites to be able to just go for it, the style of the harpy is incredible but as in the end it falls on the same stage as the black wolf, I feel that it should have been more difficult, as well as it would be incredible that the transformations had a greater impact on the game for better and worse.

With nothing more to add, I'm retiring for now.

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
Well... after trying some mods from I must say that the one I liked the most and in fact... it's one that wouldn't be so crazy to be introduced to the game would be the dragon mod.

I mean, all the pieces are there, just like in the mod.

1. We have some underground ruins between the hawk tower and the moor entrance.

2. Between both points and before accessing the ruins, there are endless exotic and strange plants (and if one is hallucinating one confuses them with people [plant people]) which in itself and if one tries to go for what "realistic" breaks the above.

3. So far there is no transformation that "really" has any drawbacks or problems with keeping it exposed to the public (or that causes a big stir and that is typical of a normal run and not because one modifies it to be more difficult).

4. (More point of view than anything else) All the transformations at the moment are easy to access from a newly created run and without the need to use a cheat (wolf "playing" with the wolves, cat and cow can be obtained simply if one forces to know the situation of Remy's farm and one is careful for which one is looking for, harpy simply with the hawk capturing you and following the line [and since there are no big penalties for missing things like school], angel alone It is preventing losing your virginity and not doing anything wrong and the devil being the opposite, it is the easiest to access without being tied to not being able to continue other stories).

5. Apart from the ruins in point 1, we have other locations (such as the ruins of the forest lake or the underground area of the city, to mention a few) that can serve as scenarios for (I say it below).

[Note: I didn't quite finish playing the dragon mod, so if the following is already part of the mod, I apologize for repeating].

The scenario would be like this:

1. One starts a new game or an existing one must:
-Have a good relationship with Winter and have delivered at least 5 or more artifacts recovered from ruins to the museum.
-Have a good level in the subject of history and even pass 4 exams in a row with a high grade.

2. After fulfilling the points of point 1, the event (whether it starts with a proposal from the museum to the MC or something else) must lead the MC to explore the underground ruins between the tower and the moor, where and requiring some decent strength and skill stats, lead him to figure out how to get the dragon transformation (altar, dead body, statue, etc.,).

3. The MC informs Winter and now he must lead him to the ruins (avoiding any kind of H-scenes or derivatives, since Winter would escape and you would have to start over, so some skill would be required to effectively finish the encounters to occur).

4. After taking Winter to the ruins, now (and since it's a dragon transformation, very much like D&D) now you have to do a treasure hunt to recover the necessary objects to obtain the transformation, but the objects are hidden through different locations on the map (and if possible, randomly) so that one would be forced to have to go, from the explored classical ruins (from point 1) to having to go to places like the underground brothel, the asylum, prison, tentacle plains, etc.

5. For after obtaining the form of a dragon, this implies a before and after in a run. If one obtains the form of a dragon, said form, although it has great benefits such as being able to move from one point to another on the map, great strength and eyes with special effects (not fire, that would be a bit broken), this in equality has enormous consequences, starting for having to hide several of the dragon parts to avoid problems and that the hidden dragon parts greatly increase stress and lower mental stability (more than other parts), as well as another possible effect, is that now the MC have to be stealing things to feed our greed (because of the fact that a dragon always has a treasure) or else, we will do it unconsciously (while one sleeps) and with very serious consequences (something that would not happen if the MC makes it conscious).

[Either one or the other is the case as indicated in the note above].
I write this because although I don't know the procedure for things made by the community to become part of the base game, given that there are animations and everything already done in that Dragon mod (more or less, some details are missing), I think it would be a waste that it will stay there when it has good potential and doesn´t require rediscovering the wheel to implement it in the game and as Vrelnir usually reads here, I just hope that will consider for the next transformation, that it was more difficult to obtain or that it was tied to having to meet prerequisites to be able to just go for it, the style of the harpy is incredible but as in the end it falls on the same stage as the black wolf, I feel that it should have been more difficult, as well as it would be incredible that the transformations had a greater impact on the game for better and worse.

With nothing more to add, I'm retiring for now.

Can all mods be played at the same time?

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Does this game actually have an end screen? As far as I know you just keep paying Bailey every week with a cap at 2000 or 4000. I don't really count the "soft bad ends" either. Just after doing different characters builds (went Nerd Girl, Cat Thief Farmer, Angel into Devil into Succ, Exhibitionist, Cowgirl Cream Puff maker) I feel like there's not much else to do.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Does this game actually have an end screen? As far as I know you just keep paying Bailey every week with a cap at 2000 or 4000. I don't really count the "soft bad ends" either. Just after doing a bunch of characters I feel like there's not much else to do.
there is no end to the game and there likely won't be one in the foreseeable future
it is an open sandbox after all, the closest to an end is seeing all there is to see

Reactions: Umaru-chan
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes