Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
then why even add a fighting option if we can't win?
what's the point at all then?
The point of it is us trying to survive in this city, doing our best to stay sane or even blend in.
Although, that feeling kinda wore off after so many updates making the game easier over time.

This was the Dark Souls of smut games but now it's just easy as heck.
Lewden Ring.

Reactions: DD2
Oct 6, 2019
This was the Dark Souls of smut games but now it's just easy as heck.
Lewden Ring.
Now that you mention it, I did just walk my fully-exposed (because lol) tiny PC from Domus Street to Harvest Street in the middle of the night while stopping occasionally to raid the police station and the Elk Street compound, in the process fleeing from or fighting off several rape attempts and rescuing two kids who were being gang raped. I'm feeling a little too much like Batloli at the moment and not enough like the frightened orphan I started as, honestly. The late-game orphans need some more high-level threats like the Ivory Wraith to deal with. The usual jabronis are just speedbumps to a PC that has finished a year or two.

...Batloli and Robin... Vrelnir, make it so that, when fighting Bailey and the goons on a night where Robin sleeps over, punches and kicks land with "POW!", "KER-THWACK!", and "ZING!" graphics.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now that you mention it, I did just walk my fully-exposed (because lol) tiny PC from Domus Street to Harvest Street in the middle of the night while stopping occasionally to raid the police station and the Elk Street compound, in the process fleeing from or fighting off several rape attempts and rescuing two kids who were being gang raped. I'm feeling a little too much like Batloli at the moment and not enough like the frightened orphan I started as, honestly. The late-game orphans need some more high-level threats like the Ivory Wraith to deal with. The usual jabronis are just speedbumps to a PC that has finished a year or two.

...Batloli and Robin... Vrelnir, make it so that, when fighting Bailey and the goons on a night where Robin sleeps over, punches and kicks land with "POW!", "KER-THWACK!", and "ZING!" graphics.
To the wolf cave!!! <insert iconic transition theme>

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
semantics :p
If you only want to switch between ass and pussy there are plenty of options to do it right now.
Both during consensual and non-consensual encounters.
Pull back→Offer your/Ask for/Straddle.
It doesn't work all the time of course, but often enough.

chichong

May 7, 2020
If you only want to switch between ass and pussy there are plenty of options to do it right now.
Both during consensual and non-consensual encounters.
Pull back→Offer your/Ask for/Straddle.
It doesn't work all the time of course, but often enough.
It sort of pisses me of when they are "hovering" during 5-6 or more turns focusing on stroking your hair instead.
Especially when you wear a chastity belt AND they agreed to not have vaginal sex, seeing them dangling their "tools" over an inaccessible area it's quite annoying. ( "Dude, are you retarded? Stop waving your dick over that piece of leather, let me suck you instead" "Lemme swing it a little more, baby. Ahh, yes."). Sometimes the encounter ends with them masturbating lol.

I tried looking at the tentacles code to insert the option myself, but there's a lot of it. Involving the number of tentacles, the amount of promiscuity player have, etc.

And there is also this... thing. The people you encounter are either super nice or super mean. There is no middle ground. And there is no way to change it, the whole game is built upon it. That is of course if I don't miss something obvious. Like them being firm and dominant but not abusive. Assertive I think is the English word but that doesn't describe exactly what I mean.

Oct 6, 2019
It sort of pisses me of when they are "hovering" during 5-6 or more turns focusing on stroking your hair instead.
Of all the things that the game needs more work on, an overhaul of the combat/sex system itself is the one that is most overdue. Unfortunately, as you noticed, doing so would require a colossal amount of code work because of all the other stuff that is built on top of it. I get that it is in alpha right now and not beta, but it's just getting harder and harder to fix as more things get piled on top of it.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I have but one question:

can we kill/rape/beat Bailey, or is she an insufferable impossible-to-beat character?
No, Baily is the boss you can't defeat what so ever. you can only push her back like ten shin han did with Imperfect cell. but that encounter will leave you stressed and in bad shape. You will have to deal with it.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Wait, what captcha?
I didn't get a notif of this one so I haven't seen this til' now.
i fallow the link to the discord and once there to be a member of that discord i had to solve a captacha in a external link, i find it fishy as has never seen anything like that before, so i close the prompt leave the discord channel and forget about it.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
okay nobody answer my futa parasite question, so never mind that. i guess the only benefit of having the futa parasite is you will breed an great amount of critters in a short period of time as long as you have it inside and don't ask Harper to remove it.

I do have a question, can the sex machine take your pussy virginity? i set a show with the sex machine, and it was my first as a futa PC, but i notice the machine has dual phallus for both holes, and i took the precaution to use a chastity belt to protect at least the VJ virginity, and even though butt prob finish it cycle the VJ one didn't and it even brake the chastity belt which was bran new. so had to wack the thing till it stop moving.

My concern is if this machine can take your virginity (pure path) or it will be like nothing happen? i mean is not a person so it shouldn't as far as i am concern , I mean is like losing your virginity with a dildo lol. (i know i should had tried that in game but forgot to experiment)

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
then why even add a fighting option if we can't win?
what's the point at all then?
You can win in battle against Bailiey, by either making them cum or inflicting enough pain. This raises both Hope and Rebelliousness for the Orphanage, and mitigates the Stress and Trauma built up from the battle itself.

However, you may win the battle, but you cannot win the war. Bailey will never stop demanding payments, and will start to bring reinforcements after losing. They are still beatable by either method, but beating them through pain will be difficult without a lot of Masochism.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
okay nobody answer my futa parasite question, so never mind that. i guess the only benefit of having the futa parasite is you will breed an great amount of critters in a short period of time as long as you have it inside and don't ask Harper to remove it.
Adding to what you figured out with info from the wiki:
Carrying a hermaphrodite/futa parasite gives you the "Anal Broodmother" trait that allows you to carry up to 4 parasites (including the futa) in your body at a time. To be able to have a futa parasite, you have to have already birthed at least 3 parasites previously in order to unlock the "Anal Mother" trait (which also allows you to carry two parasites instead of just one). Futa parasites' offspring also have a higher potential max activity, so most parasites have come from a hermaphrodite to have a chance at being born with perfect activity (which gives a Feat).

I do have a question, can the sex machine take your pussy virginity? i set a show with the sex machine, and it was my first as a futa PC, but i notice the machine has dual phallus for both holes, and i took the precaution to use a chastity belt to protect at least the VJ virginity, and even though butt prob finish it cycle the VJ one didn't and it even brake the chastity belt which was bran new. so had to wack the thing till it stop moving.

My concern is if this machine can take your virginity (pure path) or it will be like nothing happen? i mean is not a person so it shouldn't as far as i am concern , I mean is like losing your virginity with a dildo lol. (i know i should had tried that in game but forgot to experiment)
Pretty sure it would count. People aren't the only things at risk for taking virginty. Tentacles, animals... If you shake a dog's paw on the street, it takes your "handholding" virginity (just to show that while "handholding" is not judged as strongly in this game, it is tracked).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i fallow the link to the discord and once there to be a member of that discord i had to solve a captacha in a external link, i find it fishy as has never seen anything like that before, so i close the prompt leave the discord channel and forget about it.
Oh, mine just led to a mega link so that's probably a different one.

footman99999

Nov 6, 2019
im not sure why but i have no option to use spray/punch/kick etc during a non consensual scene, am i doing something wrong?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes