Oct 6, 2019
How do you get 4 cans per day?
Since Bailey attacks on Monday morning, there will already be a new canister waiting for you in the loft. If you have time, you can raid the Elk Street compound before school. If not, get it afterward. At school, you can get a new canister from Kylar. When you are done in town for the day, head to the farm before raiding Remy's estate. There is a new canister in the stone shed, which you should be able to get to by playing strip poker with Wren. There you go--four new canisters in one day. That's not even counting one-time deals or theft.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Since Bailey attacks on Monday morning, there will already be a new canister waiting for you in the loft. If you have time, you can raid the Elk Street compound before school. If not, get it afterward. At school, you can get a new canister from Kylar. When you are done in town for the day, head to the farm before raiding Remy's estate. There is a new canister in the stone shed, which you should be able to get to by playing strip poker with Wren. There you go--four new canisters in one day. That's not even counting one-time deals or theft.
Yeah, ok. But that works only once per week. And the would be too much hazzle just to get a pepper can.

Oct 6, 2019
Yeah, ok. But that works only once per week. And the would be too much hazzle just to get a pepper can.
Bailey only attacks once per week, and only the canister in the loft cannot be had every single day. The Elk Street compound is cake when you have Banish and enough deviancy to fuck the guard dogs. You probably do not want to have to raid Remy's estate every night, but it can be done.

Jun 25, 2017
:cry: I lost my Schwartz :cry:
I started a new game with 0.3.8...
Bummer. Same thing for me but last version. Only bothered to backup up my feats save. Fortunately got back in business a-lot faster from console commands. Think I'm going to revise my orphan though. Went through 99% with a angelic harpy F to try and see some new stuff; didn't dig it (especially for wraith and prison) and i was most attached to my old hellhound, M cross-dresser.

In a related note just remembered I didn't 100% because I didn't grab some thing from the fancy dance mansion before I saved the acolyte and I can't go back...any thing I can do to go back cuz I ain't restarting again.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Just checked and oldest save I have is from 0.2.20.1 which is only my oldest since I usually start different characters when I play a new version.

Reactions: kcj300

chichong

May 7, 2020
Hello, new player here. I had no idea this is so addictive, judging by its graphics. A couple of questions (yes, I've read the wiki, it was basically a constant opened tab in my browser)

1. Is there any way to make the "combat" continue after one "enemy" had an orgasm. It makes no sense to stop, especially in threesomes.
2. Same for the intercourse with the love interest(s). Take Robin for example. You are basically their sugar mommy. And they finish in 5-6 moves then go to sleep - it's frustrating (insert ancient joke about fast climax). Not exactly worth the money you spend each week.
3. What's the best plant? According to wiki would be "strange flowers" because they can grow everywhere but that means you have to spend time to sell them. That makes "turnips" the next best thing - they grow everywhere and can be sold to factory. Am I missing something?
4. Is there an end to the game? (I kept restarting and tweaking then restarting again so I never managed to get past day 50)
5. Can you move in your own place? Not living in someone else home. Pretty much what I'm asking here is "does the game extends past the high school into adulthood?"
6. Are there nicer clothes to purchase? (besides witch, mall and Sydney)

7. Mods. I've tried Apocaliptya (online). But it's not finished and it's buggy and in each encounter (consensual or not) no mater what you do - participant's anger is increased and their trust is lowered. I do have Expansion mod downloaded by I'm reluctant to start playing after the sore experience (pun not intended) I had with Apocaliptya. Any recommendations?

I honestly have more questions but those are among the most pressing. Thx.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Hello, new player here. I had no idea this is so addictive, judging by its graphics. A couple of questions (yes, I've read the wiki, it was basically a constant opened tab in my browser)

1. Is there any way to make the "combat" continue after one "enemy" had an orgasm. It makes no sense to stop, especially in threesomes.
2. Same for the intercourse with the love interest(s). Take Robin for example. You are basically their sugar mommy. And they finish in 5-6 moves then go to sleep - it's frustrating (insert ancient joke about fast climax). Not exactly worth the money you spend each week.
3. What's the best plant? According to wiki would be "strange flowers" because they can grow everywhere but that means you have to spend time to sell them. That makes "turnips" the next best thing - they grow everywhere and can be sold to factory. Am I missing something?
4. Is there an end to the game? (I kept restarting and tweaking then restarting again so I never managed to get past day 50)
5. Can you move in your own place? Not living in someone else home. Pretty much what I'm asking here is "does the game extends past the high school into adulthood?"

7. Mods. I've tried Apocaliptya (online). But it's not finished and it's buggy and in each encounter (consensual or not) no mater what you do - participant's anger is increased and their trust is lowered. I do have Expansion mod downloaded by I'm reluctant to start playing after the sore experience (pun not intended) I had with Apocaliptya. Any recommendations?

I honestly have more questions but those are among the most pressing. Thx.
1. In combat against multiple simultaneous enemy, they all "orgasm" at the same time.

2. A scene is over after a character orgasms, except in some scripted scenes where it starts a new sex scene altogether ( so you can have them cum multiple time, but not within the same scene )

3. Depends on how's your progress. Strange Flowers are very good because you can plant them everywhere and in every seasons, but they don't give the most returns : the Lotus do, but they're hard to come across, and can only be planted in one area. you can take a look at this page and sort the items by "Money per day per item w/ multiplier", as this sorting shows you the highest return rates.

4. This game has no ending, after you spend one year in the game, it will just cycle back. There are some special zones referred to as "soft bad-ends" which you can end up in if you forget to pay Bailey's debts, for example. But these don't mark the end of your game, they're just extremely punishing zones which will crank your trauma and stress up to the max while restraining you to go elsewhere unless you forcibly escape or your character changes a lot.

5. Currently, you cannot give your player character a home for themselves. However, depending on the NPC's you end up being in love with, you can go live in their homes. Some of which avoid Bailey's demands entirely, but are very far away from the city ( two in the forest and one very deep inside the farmlands )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
6. There are 4 areas you can buy clothes in, one of which being hidden behind a quest : the Mall, Sydney's shop, the Forest ( right up when you enter it ) and the Sex Shop ( a zone you need to follow a quest in order to unlock ). New clothes are added around 3 updates out of 4, so no worries, you'll get plenty in a while.

7. I've seen some mods which give just a graphical update ( don't have the link to them, they're in this thread though ) but I don't know of any other mods which offer more than that besides Expansion ( I'm not the most savy regarding mods )

Reactions: chichong

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hello, new player here. I had no idea this is so addictive, judging by its graphics.
hehe, tell me more :)
In theory strange flowers are the best, but you cannot sell as many as you can grow.
Vegetables can be sold in bulk in the factory. The 50% percent discount sounds harsh, but you can never sell 10k potatoes at the market. At the factory it's just a click.
It's good to have many different items for sale.

So I grow vegetables and strange flowers at the farm. All kinds of stuff at the other plots.
With a big inventory, plenty of strange flowers, a bit of haggling and pushing expensive stock it's possible to make several thousand per session, even >10k with some patience.

chichong

May 7, 2020
1. In combat against multiple simultaneous enemy, they all "orgasm" at the same time.

2. A scene is over after a character orgasms, except in some scripted scenes where it starts a new sex scene altogether ( so you can have them cum multiple time, but not within the same scene )

3. Depends on how's your progress. Strange Flowers are very good because you can plant them everywhere and in every seasons, but they don't give the most returns : the Lotus do, but they're hard to come across, and can only be planted in one area. you can take a look at this page and sort the items by "Money per day per item w/ multiplier", as this sorting shows you the highest return rates.

4. This game has no ending, after you spend one year in the game, it will just cycle back. There are some special zones referred to as "soft bad-ends" which you can end up in if you forget to pay Bailey's debts, for example. But these don't mark the end of your game, they're just extremely punishing zones which will crank your trauma and stress up to the max while restraining you to go elsewhere unless you forcibly escape or your character changes a lot.

5. Currently, you cannot give your player character a home for themselves. However, depending on the NPC's you end up being in love with, you can go live in their homes. Some of which avoid Bailey's demands entirely, but are very far away from the city ( two in the forest and one very deep inside the farmlands )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
6. There are 4 areas you can buy clothes in, one of which being hidden behind a quest : the Mall, Sydney's shop, the Forest ( right up when you enter it ) and the Sex Shop ( a zone you need to follow a quest in order to unlock ). New clothes are added around 3 updates out of 4, so no worries, you'll get plenty in a while.

7. I've seen some mods which give just a graphical update ( don't have the link to them, they're in this thread though ) but I don't know of any other mods which offer more than that besides Expansion ( I'm not the most savy regarding mods )
Are there scenes with more than 2 enemies?

About plants - it's exactly what I asked. I did the maths, but I had the feeling I've missed something.

What do you mean "will just cycle back"? As in start again, poor with bad skills?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Are there scenes with more than 2 enemies?

About plants - it's exactly what I asked. I did the maths, but I had the feeling I've missed something.

What do you mean "will just cycle back"? As in start again, poor with bad skills?
Some combat scenes has you fight more than 2 enemies, yes.

For plants, a comment above has cited more efficiently the best strategies ( I don't use tending much )

And by "cycle back", I meant if you played the game for a full in-game year, you'd end up back in September with the Science Competition coming soon, followed by the Math Competition, Halloween and Christmas. All relationships / other events you've done will remain done, so you don't have to romance Robin every year

Oct 6, 2019
Bummer. Same thing for me but last version. Only bothered to backup up my feats save. Fortunately got back in business a-lot faster from console commands. Think I'm going to revise my orphan though. Went through 99% with a angelic harpy F to try and see some new stuff; didn't dig it
Why do Angel and harpy? If you already have angel wings, what does the harpy transformation have to offer?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
ah my trap PC has that long list of all versions too, but my futa PC not... now i don't know which one to save if i have to move data from one phone to another, as it is a hellish task to do, I literally have to use a note app, paste from a mail link and deleting the text that gets added in the start and bottom of the literal wall text and is a HUGE wall of text so scrolling takes forever, then copy the text and add it to the window in the game. I know, i know! at least there is a way to copy and export your games from android, and i am thankful as have move it from 2 phones already, but still is a difficult task. ^.^;;;
fellow futa/trap player huh? except for me the futa play is the older one while trap is much newer
had a previous trap playthrough, also newer than the futa, but didn't like the direction it ended up with all the fame garnered, so started a new one later. And besides, masks are hot lol

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Why do Angel and harpy? If you already have angel wings, what does the harpy transformation have to offer?
Better flying.

Side Note:

Ah yes, this will totally work...

Pretend to be a mannequin option unlocked.
1648831206185.png

Last edited:
Reactions: atur

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021

3. What's the best plant?
4. Is there an end to the game?
5. Can you move in your own place?

7. Mods.
1. Sydney has a scene like that. The template used hasn't been applied to other NPCs, but hopefully it will be. Because like you say, it'd be nice to have multiple orgasm encounters with love interests.
4. No end to the game aside from soft bad endings.
5. You get the cottage if you help Alex out at the farm. You jointly own it, but I suspect that's not the question. Problem with truly getting your own place in this game is that it comes with few downsides.
7. Cult mod is great. World Expansion is a classic. Maybe try Backrooms plus. If you like tiny mods that are vanilla compatible, futa NPCs and orgy mod are fun. If you like new love interests and getting your own apartment, Doren days is worth checking out.

chichong

May 7, 2020
7. Cult mod is great. World Expansion is a classic. Maybe try Backrooms plus. If you like tiny mods that are vanilla compatible, futa NPCs and orgy mod are fun. If you like new love interests and getting your own apartment, Doren days is worth checking out.
Getting "my" own place would be nice, yes. However I'm probably dumb or blind because I keep looking at but I can't seem to see Backrooms or Orgy Mod. Maybe you have other sources? Can you please provide a link? Thx.

Reactions: Kaliner
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes