Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Heterochromia just spontaneously started happening to my old character after I updated to the latest version. The PC's green eyes turned gold and aquamarine after a couple itchy nights. I still have no idea why.
You have an angel / demon tf? I think I have on my main and her eyes had a different heterochromia variation.

Oct 6, 2019
You have an angel / demon tf? I think I have on my main and her eyes had a different heterochromia variation.
Yes, actually. I have the angel and cat transformations. Are the transformations related to heterochromia? Come to think of it, that would make a kind of sense. I get the gold eye like a cat, and I guess the aquamarine eye looks angellic. It would be really freaky if the gold eye had slit irises. On the other hand the criminal name "GoldenEye" sounds much cooler than "Milky" does.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
PSA: The current version is now 0.3.8.6.

Also:
NOTE: Latest version has auto-update checkup enabled in Options by default
I don't believe the game has this option anymore. There is definitely no option like that currently in the Options menu. I remember when this option initially came about that it was not actually approved to be in the game, and that it was quickly removed.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Yes, actually. I have the angel and cat transformations. Are the transformations related to heterochromia? Come to think of it, that would make a kind of sense. I get the gold eye like a cat, and I guess the aquamarine eye looks angellic. It would be really freaky if the gold eye had slit irises. On the other hand the criminal name "GoldenEye" sounds much cooler than "Milky" does.
I only got cat transformation and got heterochromia too.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What are the requirements to trigger Whitney's Halloween event? Besides getting to 10/31 in-game?
I don't think there's anything else, I wanted to trigger Kylar or Robin's event and I got Whitney's instead so I've no idea.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I had two ideas, and I don't know if they've already been considered or not but I'll share them anyways.

1. Some kind of ghost transformation: I had this idea because of my first encounter with the Ivory Wraith. I think it'd be kind of cool, to have some kind of spirit transformation that gives the character the ability to do things like possession (for mischief, persuasion, seduction, etc.), but a great aversion to the likes of the church that causes pain to be near.

2. A sanity/yandere stat: This was inspired by Kylar's halloween event where you can pretend to have gone crazy from drinking the love potion. Some kind of new stat or mode or playstyle that can let you be much more unhinged. Maybe it could be related to trauma. The player could become less susceptible to things like pain and fatigue, but more to things like drugs and hallucinogens, and maybe the more unhinged they are, the more "aggressive" they are towards love interests in a way that could even disturb or cause concern in those interests.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I had two ideas, and I don't know if they've already been considered or not but I'll share them anyways.

1. Some kind of ghost transformation: I had this idea because of my first encounter with the Ivory Wraith. I think it'd be kind of cool, to have some kind of spirit transformation that gives the character the ability to do things like possession (for mischief, persuasion, seduction, etc.), but a great aversion to the likes of the church that causes pain to be near.

2. A sanity/yandere stat: This was inspired by Kylar's halloween event where you can pretend to have gone crazy from drinking the love potion. Some kind of new stat or mode or playstyle that can let you be much more unhinged. Maybe it could be related to trauma. The player could become less susceptible to things like pain and fatigue, but more to things like drugs and hallucinogens, and maybe the more unhinged they are, the more "aggressive" they are towards love interests in a way that could even disturb or cause concern in those interests.
1. I don't think this will be a good one since you'll pretty much kill the grades / school system and that's way too easy to cheese.

2. If this will make combat easier because of our unhinged state, taking more pain and dealing more damage because of our insanity plus unique dialogue lines? Then yes, I'm down for that.

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I don't know why, but I'm STRANGELY into the idea of this. :love:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
So, just want to check, do the Plant Lover/Nectar Addict traits from the Dendrophile start actually do anything yet? I'm a couple hours from them falling off my character, and have not seen a single plant person (100% monster people is on) despite exploring the moors/forest all the way to the deep moors/forest nearly every day. What's the easiest way to meet plant people/get nectar?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Baily is not that hard to beat, you only have to higher masochism and fight her every Sunday taking care of not having stress accumulated for that encounter, if she gets two bodyguards then you can pay her so to reset the goon count to 0 so at the end you be paying Baily only like once a month or so.

Anyway, is iron-man mode only for the NON android version? i don't seem to find it in android.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I hated Bailey so much, it's the one that hold me back from playing this game. I wanna kill Bailey badly.
Baily is not that hard to beat, you only have to higher masochism and fight her every Sunday taking care of not having stress accumulated for that encounter, if she gets two bodyguards then you can pay her so to reset the goon count to 0 so at the end you be paying Baily only like once a month or so.

Anyway, is iron-man mode only for the NON android version? i don't seem to find it in android.
another cheese strat is apologise and do submissive actions
doesn't seem like you cumming ends the fight, unlike being overwhelmed by pain, so just click through until Bailey orgasms

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes