ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What's the worst that can happen? I've driven like this many times, but it always ended well
You must be the lucky one.
Option a) No one drives by. You raise your sore thump into the air for nuffing. Just walking would be faster. Been there done that.
Option b) One of several encounters with not so pleasant fellows which can easily lead to a blackout and worse.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Anyway, is there a way to move in with other NPC love interests (Alex, any of the teachers)? I can never seem to find the prompts to flirt or romance the NPC teachers. No matter how much time I spend with Alex, I don't see a 'next level of relationship' option.
As of now, there is no way to move in with anyone.
But there are some unlockable "save havens": Eden, the Black Wolf, Alex, the Hawk.

To unlock Alex you have to clear the frigging fields.

horribleaura

Dec 8, 2018
preview.jpg
Yo. I started making a graphics mod. If anyone has advice or thoughts, please tell me. I'm especially perturbed by my manual export process. Using Photoshop 2017. My main .psd is included.

Just merge my img folder with the ordinary game's img folder. On macs, you merge by holding alt/option when you move the folder over.

I've made the school clothing, sundress, pajamas, and swimsuit. All flat-chested and without tatters.

Edit: I almost forgot to say, my mod is plagiarized from Mitsudomoe. The girl is a tracing of Mitsuba.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1722763
Yo. I started making a graphics mod. If anyone has advice or thoughts, please tell me. I'm especially perturbed by my manual export process. Using Photoshop 2017. My main .psd is included.

Just merge my img folder with the ordinary game's img folder. On macs, you merge by holding alt/option when you move the folder over.

I've made the school clothing, sundress, pajamas, and swimsuit. All flat-chested and without tatters.

Edit: I almost forgot to say, my mod is plagiarized from Mitsudomoe. The girl is a tracing of Mitsuba.
Looks good enough, I guess?
Let me think, HHNNGGGG!!!

WHGDYukzMr4

Apr 13, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity 0.3.8.1 is up on my blog. It adds sex toys and an adult shop, as well as Whitney and Robin events.
I think I found a bug. The automatic taking of pills is broken. The number of available pills decreases, but the number of pills taken is always 0. Overdose effects always appear after the second manually taken pill.
I checked this in versions 3.8.1, 3.8.2, 3.8.3.

Last edited:

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 1722763

Wow, that is quite nice! Good job on the mod :3

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bruh, Sadism is too busted when you have it.
I'm using a tiny body and I've beaten the Ivory Wraith itself by defiance.
No sprays used~~~

Redbone88

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 1722763

it looks good now i can fap without feeling guilty cause the original is like loli

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
it looks good now i can fap without feeling guilty cause the original is like loli
Remove "like".
I don't even play this game for the fun times, I just play this to see what would people call "messed up" and I enjoy those a lot~~~
Dismissing Whitney, Kylar, breaking Sydney's sanity, THE GOOD STUFF!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atur

Blogs

May 1, 2018
Could anyone let me know what engine is used to make this game and where I could use it myself?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Just finished the Robin Crossdressing events ( along with getting its feat: Robin's Song ) and that was pretty interesting. I'm finding myself to like written sex scenes a lot ( instead of combat sex scenes ), and these events were overall great. Though there are some criticisms I'd like to share regarding this event
1. Some of the conditions to progress through the event are quite a wild goose chase, and I had to look through the code in order to see what to do because, while the events had a logical order of progression, nothing told you specifically what to do.
2. I guess this will be added further down the road and fleshed out, but Robin can still be shown as uncomfortable wearing the opposite gender's clothes during Winter's class.
3. A criticism which may have been told again and again, but the fact this quest starts after the 25th December and can be initiated only if you've gifted Robin clothes of the opposite gender during either Halloween or Christmas, means older saves have to play a whole 300+ days in order to get to this event ( and new saves have to play +100 days to get to the start ).

For those who haven't gotten the achievement yet and would like to get it, here are the events step-by-step :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 6, 2019
so i guess there is no way to permanent change eye colors...
Heterochromia just spontaneously started happening to my old character after I updated to the latest version. The PC's green eyes turned gold and aquamarine after a couple itchy nights. I still have no idea why.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes