ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
What skill does one need to level to reliably interact any way you want in consensual encounters? I seem to always be able to hand, foot, or mouth things, but anything else is only occasionally available unless they are choosing to do it themselves.

Or is just some contextual element I am missing in certain encounters?
you need higher promiscuity

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
What does the New Life feat do again?
The "New Life" Feat Booster starts you off pregnant with a hermaphrodite parasite. Setting it to level 2 makes it a perfect one. They are NOT related to the "A New Life" Feat, but rather to the "Broodmother Host" and "Top Broodmother Host" feats

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The "New Life" Feat Booster starts you off pregnant with a hermaphrodite parasite. Setting it to level 2 makes it a perfect one. They are NOT related to the "A New Life" Feat, but rather to the "Broodmother Host" and "Top Broodmother Host" feats
I see, guess that's a feat I won't get for a while then.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I see, guess that's a feat I won't get for a while then.
The FEAT "A New Life" comes from starting a new game using Feat Boosters. It unlocks the Feat Booster "Extra Default Moves" on subsequent playthroughs. The names are confusing, so I am not 100% sure which one you actually meant.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The FEAT "A New Life" comes from starting a new game using Feat Boosters. It unlocks the Feat Booster "Extra Default Moves" on subsequent playthroughs. The names are confusing, so I am not 100% sure which one you actually meant.
I'm not spending 40 coins for that is what I'm saying.

BONUS:

You know how there's the toggle for no more stat decays for the three lewd skills?
Can we also get one for Sadism and Masochism? Maybe let the unlock requirement be getting them both at max.

Last edited:
Reactions: swpkmn

HManual

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone explain why does my game setting automatically change? Shiettt!!! I suddenly get so many pussies of men and weinies of women one day ... =.=

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can someone explain why does my game setting automatically change? Shiettt!!! I suddenly get so many pussies of men and weinies of women one day ... =.=
You can still change it via settings in your safe house.
Haven't experienced that one yet, hopefully never since changing them individually is a hassle.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
depends on what you mean by being "on top"
like PC-on-top missionary, PC-on-top cowgirl, or PC-behind-NPC doggy. Any is good.

Also, what's the fastest way to the farms? It takes like 2 hours to walk the highway, and like 30? mins to use the coast, right?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
like PC-on-top missionary, PC-on-top cowgirl, or PC-behind-NPC doggy. Any is good.
there's none
the sub missionary and sub doggy are the only two sex positions in the game, since the beginning really
yes it needs a rework and expansion and yes its planned at some point
Also, what's the fastest way to the farms? It takes like 2 hours to walk the highway, and like 30? mins to use the coast, right?
hitch-hike
coastal path still takes a few hours

Reactions: dusty stu

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
hitch-hike
With high enough Athletics you can jog or even run along the coastal path.
This is reliable, fast and totally safe (as of now...)
While hitch-hiking is unreliable and risky.

The fastest is of course the horse but this option requires some serious work at the farm.

Reactions: swpkmn and kcj300

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
there's none
the sub missionary and sub doggy are the only two sex positions in the game, since the beginning really
yes it needs a rework and expansion and yes its planned at some point

hitch-hike
Wouldn't it be relatively easy to make the PC-on-top variants of the existing animations? I digress.

Anyway, is there a way to move in with other NPC love interests (Alex, any of the teachers)? I can never seem to find the prompts to flirt or romance the NPC teachers. No matter how much time I spend with Alex, I don't see a 'next level of relationship' option.

What happens when you get egg'd by Lurkers or other creatures? I can't seem to progress the 'pregnancy'.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes