ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Lol okay, well I think this game takes the cake for having the most difficult to maintain "functional" wardrobe for a character. No matter where I go, clothes seem to disappear and that's when the strips of cloth can be considered clothes :LOL:
Just enable automatic-rebuy, it's the most convenient option IMHO.

And clothes usually do not disappear. There are places where you can tuck away clothes, like the lake shore, the rocks, the dance studio.
If you do not pick them up again they stay there until you come back. They do not move magically back into the wardrobe.

Reactions: kcj300

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Magic wardrobe... those are some, uh... effective hallucinogens...
There are situations when the PC is sleepwalking (influenced by the Ear Slime), waking up naked on the other side of the Town and has to return home somehow. If you walk into locations that have wardrobes (Brothel, Night Club, School), you wont be able to find the clothing set you wore before you went to bed. All other pieces of garment will be there, just not the ones you wore before bedtime. Next day, no problem with that, all the clothes will be teleporting from one location wardrobe to another.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Just enable automatic-rebuy, it's the most convenient option IMHO.

And clothes usually do not disappear. There are places where you can tuck away clothes, like the lake shore, the rocks, the dance studio.
If you do not pick them up again they stay there until you come back. They do not move magically back into the wardrobe.
Sorry, what I was referring to was how hard I find it for my character to stay fully dressed/not destroying her clothes while walking down the street/on the beach/in public, and then having to drop a couple hundred every week to replace the scraps of fabric the npcs leave her with.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sorry, what I was referring to was how hard I find it for my character to stay fully dressed/not destroying her clothes while walking down the street/on the beach/in public, and then having to drop a couple hundred every week to replace the scraps of fabric the npcs leave her with.
You should be buying sturdier clothes and visit the tailor regularly. And work that ass off to be able to afford it. A couple of hundred is what... one trick? :devilish:

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
The feat requirement is "Get to day 150 without passing out", not "Go 150 days without passing out". If you faint within the first 150 days, you can't get that feat in that playthrough.
Could you not just savescum your way to victory, meticulously reversing to an earlier save to reduce all stress taken? That's what I've been doing, but I'm not that far into the playthrough yet.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Could you not just savescum your way to victory, meticulously reversing to an earlier save to reduce all stress taken? That's what I've been doing, but I'm not that far into the playthrough yet.
Sure, but it's still quite a piece of work.
Some events lead you into a downward spiral. The oldest save might not old enough.
It might be easier to play (mostly) fair and be very careful for the first 150 days.

But I don't know how this will work out with the Wraith roaming around!?
You can not savescum the encounters completely.
I have not played much this year and just started a new game. So I guess I will find out.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The feat requirement is "Get to day 150 without passing out", not "Go 150 days without passing out". If you faint within the first 150 days, you can't get that feat in that playthrough.
Step 1: Edit the days value in sugarcube shenanigans to 149.
Step 2: Sleep.
Step 3: Wake up and enjoy the profit.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
where is the iron man new game option?

also i start an new game with slime in my ear, or got it after discovering the "facility" building, what was that weird glitch in the matrix all about? thought you only got the slime if you explore and cum in the landfill

also is there a way to change eye color permanently without the use of contacts? i flucked up in creation screen after spending like a hour in all the options for new game and feat distribution, i chose eye colors, but for some reason when i start the game they turn grey instead of color i choose.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes