madchef

Jan 10, 2020
But I don't know how this will work out with the Wraith roaming around!?
The Wraith needs to be avoided at all costs for those first 5 blood moons. Just spend those nights taking showers in the night club or brothel from dusk till dawn.

To be honest though, DoL is almost impossible to play as the player intends without a healthy dose of savescumming. I was able to achieve the 0 fainting for 150 first days feat when the Wraith was not introduced yet. Thankfully, fainting while choked does not count, so gaspers need not worry about that one.

On another topic,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Could you not just savescum your way to victory, meticulously reversing to an earlier save to reduce all stress taken? That's what I've been doing, but I'm not that far into the playthrough yet.
That should still work.

once you go do the ritual you get attack by several tentacle monster which spikes stress on Charly's (that is MC as Morgan calls him/her BTW got to name him something) again resulting in faint. now i have to wait 150 days to gain the no faint feat as its impossible not to faint afterwards, also ghost get rid of chastity belt as it's nothing, making it even harder to defeat two mayor boss fights in the lake with the red moon.
Did you try disabling tentacles under Settings (must be done in a sleeping area ahead of time)? I believe that might help you with both of these encounters.

Step 1: Edit the days value in sugarcube shenanigans to 149.
Step 2: Sleep.
Step 3: Wake up and enjoy the profit.
Let me rephrase: You can't LEGITIMATELY EARN it in a playthrough if you faint before day 150. You could easily cheat to earn a feat by editing the values (You'd need to set the amount of times fainted to 0 as well if you fainted already). My point was merely that in order to earn all the feats, you have to restart multiple times (the current list requires at least 7 runs).

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
disabling tentacles?????!!!! Blasphemy! i am playing this game BECAUSE the tentacles. that wont ever happen in my play-through. besides i ONLY do the anal pregnancy with tentacle monsters. My PC is the tentacle queen matron *nods*

so i guess there is no way to permanent change eye colors... sad. guess i will have to start a new game because of this. but how about the iron man game? is it not available for android? i don't see any options to start a iron man game.

Can we all agree this is how enormous breast should look in the side sprite of character screen? :D

Please make this happen.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
disabling tentacles?????!!!! Blasphemy! i am playing this game BECAUSE the tentacles. that wont ever happen in my play-through. besides i ONLY do the anal pregnancy with tentacle monsters. My PC is the tentacle queen matron *nods*

so i guess there is no way to permanent change eye colors... sad. guess i will have to start a new game because of this. but how about the iron man game? is it not available for android? i don't see any options to start a iron man game.

Can we all agree this is how enormous breast should look in the side sprite of character screen? :D

Please make this happen.
Ass people over Booba people.
Ass gang, best gang.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
also is there a way to change eye color permanently without the use of contacts? i flucked up in creation screen after spending like a hour in all the options for new game and feat distribution, i chose eye colors, but for some reason when i start the game they turn grey instead of color i choose.
Why don't you want to use the contacts? They are permanent. You can buy them and then pretend that they aren't contacts.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Why don't you want to use the contacts? They are permanent. You can buy them and then pretend that they aren't contacts.
It's because the color when PC turns "posses" by the "sexy MILF ghost" (as some of you call her) turn a combination of red and the color of the contacts (i guess this is a bug?) , in my case turn a shade of dark purple isntead of red.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019

Please make this happen.
aye, and imagine that the breast sprites used to be even smaller (and I even was one of the people that complained that they should be bigger)
the comparison of sprites and descriptors really makes things seem like they were described by someone not too fond of big boobs :p

Reactions: DD2

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
Is Robin supposed to have high confidence to start crossdressing ? I started the quest about a month ago but nothing new happenned since

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Just offering a solution to the "blood moon tentacle encounters causing too much stress" situation. You could just disable them before the blood moon, then reenable them the next morning.

Aug 22, 2021
What skill does one need to level to reliably interact any way you want in consensual encounters? I seem to always be able to hand, foot, or mouth things, but anything else is only occasionally available unless they are choosing to do it themselves.

Or is just some contextual element I am missing in certain encounters?

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes