Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
The least the devs should do is to group sex toys into at least two categories: 'penetratives' and impact toys.
They are separated into those two categories. The settings just need some tweaks.

As for the multiple penetration, it's proving controversial. Some love it, some hate it. A more robust system will need to be developed for the future. I'd like an option to disable it for those who don't want it. Not sure the best way to do it.

A slider for the availability of sex toys would also be good. That was something that was considered but didn't get done due to time constraints.

Cheers.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
so i got the ear slime, and try to get rid of it in red moon but now the ghost attack me in the lake spiking out Charly's stress, and once you go do the ritual you get attack by several tentacle monster which spikes stress on Charly's (that is MC as Morgan calls him/her BTW got to name him something) again resulting in faint. now i have to wait 150 days to gain the no faint feat as its impossible not to faint afterwards, also ghost get rid of chastity belt as it's nothing, making it even harder to defeat two mayor boss fights in the lake with the red moon.

This is by far the most hard battle of all game i have encounter in the pure path as no chastity belt will result in cruel defilement under constant attack from tentacles. And yes after a long wile of trail and error i did finish all fights but the end result was faint because stress... why the game developer hate pure goers so much? xD

madchef OMG... i think i won't even unlock sex toys in my game. what a cluster fuck of actions. and i also agree MC AKA Charly (lets make this a thing) can get doble penetrations but can't fist their ass.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2019
I think it quite fun, a lot to read and it somewhat easy to stay a virgin until you chosen Robin, because let's be real. We all chose Robin if we are a man.

But I do dislike, that I am never the dominate role, not even when I am dating Robin, I am always the one who just lays there and not moving. I wanna do some thrusting too, but tbh I ain't really playing this game for the sex.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
I wonder if the i-want-pregnancy whiners or the i-want-dom whiners are the bigger bitchers on this thread. I mean it's not like you'd have to go back more than one page to revisit the last set of drama queens' posts.

If we were all to behave like them I mean I could complain that sex toys is just going to be something I turn off in options at game start, but normally I don't feel the need to let the planet know if my particular itch is being scratched at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12
Aug 22, 2021
Bug to report, if you grab towels while wearing anything in the school pool changing room, then go to your lesson, the coach can be mad and say it school approved attire. You then get the option to go naked which, if taken, deletes the other worn items from existence.

I only noticed because my character was randomly wearing long leather gloves and goggles at the time and it was quite apparent when they vanished from the wardrobe.

There is definitely a bug somewhere along that chain events, but I am not sure where :)

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
I could complain that sex toys is just going to be something I turn off in options at game start, but normally I don't feel the need to let the planet know if my particular itch is being scratched at the moment.
Are you just not into them or are you unhappy with their implementation? Apologies if you're turning them off simply because they're a little rough at the moment. Feed back helps to refine them.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
They are separated into those two categories. The settings just need some tweaks.
The Orphan is glad to hear that, despite the slimes in both her ears. Hopefully the next update will bring some order to orgies, so they're crazy but coherent.

As for the multiple penetration, it's proving controversial.
As for the more extreme stuff and advanced sex techniques, instead of playing with toggles and sliders in the game settings, perhaps a story-driven descent into depravity could be built? Let's face it, lots of sex events happen matter-of-factly, without a proper build-up or agency: just have enough promiscuity and awareness, so one day you'll get two cocks in the same hole, grind enough deviancy, so one day you'll walk into Alex' farm and fuck a horse... Instead, those MCs brave and perverted enough to seek uberkinky sexual adventures in this dangerous Town would have to consciously work for it. Of course, some events would happen randomly, so the non-cons aspects of the game and dealing with stress, trauma and control would still be there, but it would be up to the player if they want to explore this thing or that further.

So for example, Leighton's spankings could awaken masochistic tendencies in the MC, but it would be up to them to decide if they want to explore this and use the Adult Store + corrupted Sydney to practice their masochism. Similarly with multiple penetrations in the same orifice: gangbangs, brothel work and tentacle encounters could lead to discovery of such possibility, but the PC would need to actively study some lewd literature and practice with toys for some time while masturbating to be able to stretch their holes enough to accommodate two or more appendages.

This way, the players who detest this stuff could easily avoid it as it would be impossible to just walk into such activities. The perverted players, on the other hand, would need to work for it, which, with new intermediate scenes and activities, could make grindwork much more exciting. Leighton's spankings would gradually get more and more severe in intensity as the maso stat grows and the Headmaster could react to that in less mechanical fashion than what we have at the moment. The hardened masochists could use the 'Ask' action to ask for more or harder spanks and the spanking minigames would rely on the PCs pain threshold, which if exceeded, would result in severe trauma and stress penalty plus loosing a lot of maso stats. So it wouldn't be, as it is at the moment, just taking the beatings and physical abuse until they love it - it would be a measured, guided process, where experiencing significant pain combined with significant arousal increases masochism, while too much pain with low or moderate arousal decreases the same trait. Also, this could affect the PCs personality in such ways that serious pain-sluts would be leaning in their available courses of action, seeking situations that would be potentially hurtful, while those players who valiantly avoid any painful and sexually charged interactions would not even know about the existence of SM-specific scenes.

Similarly with multiple penetrations...

Bathory666

Nov 3, 2021
Those are good ideas, it'd be fun to play around with those concepts madchef. I definitely want some sort of orifice training system, and overhaul the dp and toy system to have a more unified and sensible insertions system. That could tie into the depravity stuff like you say, such as getting a book from the adult shop or something.
It's Vrel's game at the end of the day though so it'll be up to him if we can make some of this happen.

Reactions: Boav_Rum

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
now i have to wait 150 days to gain the no faint feat as its impossible not to faint afterwards
The feat requirement is "Get to day 150 without passing out", not "Go 150 days without passing out". If you faint within the first 150 days, you can't get that feat in that playthrough.

However, it's impossible to earn all feats in one playthrough anyway. There are more than 10 "Lose Virgin trait to X" feats, and the player can't lose an applicable virginity more than once (twice as hermaphrodite), plus there are "Get to day 50" feats for all 3 gender options.

OMG... i think i won't even unlock sex toys in my game. what a cluster fuck of actions. and i also agree MC AKA Charly (lets make this a thing) can get doble penetrations but can't fist their ass.
Characters will have sex toys even if you haven't started fixing the store. However, I believe you can disable both sex toys (outside of scenes) and double penetration in Settings.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Can someone explain the clothing repair box? I used it and yet, none of my torn clothes were repaired.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Can someone explain the clothing repair box? I used it and yet, none of my torn clothes were repaired.
you dump all your clothes from your wardrobe into it from wardrobe menu, then retrieve them the next day from the wardrobe menu

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
you dump all your clothes from your wardrobe into it from wardrobe menu, then retrieve them the next day from the wardrobe menu
What about the put Outfits in box option instead of the put Everything in box option? That one didn't seem to do anything. I thought it would let us pick and choose what to send off, but it's a lot more limited than I thought.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What about the put Outfits in box option instead of the put Everything in box option? That one didn't seem to do anything. I thought it would let us pick and choose what to send off, but it's a lot more limited than I thought.
The delivery guy who carries the box actually steals your clothes sometimes so you're better off discarding non-usable ones and go to the tailor themself for clothes repairs.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
The delivery guy who carries the box actually steals your clothes sometimes so you're better off discarding non-usable ones and go to the tailor themself for clothes repairs.
Lol okay, well I think this game takes the cake for having the most difficult to maintain "functional" wardrobe for a character. No matter where I go, clothes seem to disappear and that's when the strips of cloth can be considered clothes :LOL:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lol okay, well I think this game takes the cake for having the most difficult to maintain "functional" wardrobe for a character. No matter where I go, clothes seem to disappear and that's when the strips of cloth can be considered clothes :LOL:
The inventory limit throws me off, I wish they'd just remove it.
Explanation for immersion? Uhh, Magical wardrobe.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes