Oct 6, 2019
another cheese strat is apologise and do submissive actions
doesn't seem like you cumming ends the fight, unlike being overwhelmed by pain, so just click through until Bailey orgasms
That is a good one, and it works every time. It even gives you the opportunity to pick everyone's pockets. Cha-ching.

Defiant types can just double-fist the pepper spray and apologize on the first turn. If there are three of them, give them another two blasts on the second turn while forgiving them. It's easy enough to get new canisters, so why not? Getting four replacements in the same day is totally do-able. You do miss out on the pocket-picking that way, unfortunately.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
That is a good one, and it works every time. It even gives you the opportunity to pick everyone's pockets. Cha-ching.

Defiant types can just double-fist the pepper spray and apologize on the first turn. If there are three of them, give them another two blasts on the second turn while forgiving them. It's easy enough to get new canisters, so why not? Getting four replacements in the same day is totally do-able. You do miss out on the pocket-picking that way, unfortunately.
How do you get 4 cans per day?
The compound is one.
Remy's estate could be one, but that's way to complicated. So no.
The loft is only once per week.
Kylar and the main hall is a random source.
And no, I do not pay Landry £2k5 for a shot. (I did so only once by accident)
I rather keep my shot for serious situations. Random attackers get robbed while they can eat my heels. No apology needed.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
How do you get 4 cans per day?
The compound is one.
Remy's estate could be one, but that's way to complicated. So no.
The loft is only once per week.
Kylar and the main hall is a random source.
And no, I do not pay Landry £2k5 for a shot. (I did so only once by accident)
I rather keep my shot for serious situations. Random attackers get robbed while they can eat my heels. No apology needed.
You only have to pay/fight Bailey once per week, so it wouldn't necessarily be "daily". As to sources for refills, you listed most of them. You also have a 5% chance to get a pepper spray refill when stealing from NPCs if you could use a refill. Here's the associated page on the wiki for more details:

A warning: While punching/kicking/biting people is perfectly legal in this game, using pepper spray on them isn't. While it doesn't seem to be considered a crime to HAVE pepper spray (as the police don't take note of it if they stop you), actually USING it on people in self-defense is considered a criminal act (which makes me wonder why NPCs are carrying pepper spray canisters that you can steal, and what the police think they have it for).

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
A warning: While punching/kicking/biting people is perfectly legal in this game, using pepper spray on them isn't. While it doesn't seem to be considered a crime to HAVE pepper spray (as the police don't take note of it if they stop you), actually USING it on people in self-defense is considered a criminal act (which makes me wonder why NPCs are carrying pepper spray canisters that you can steal, and what the police think they have it for).
Wolves.
Some places (Germany e.g.) have weird laws around this stuff where basically everyone has to pretend they're only carrying it for animal defense but people still figure it's better to have it and deal with the legal consequences if used than to have to put up with whatever made them actually use it on someone.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
New player here. Getting an error when the hunter or the wolf tries to take the mc away. Something about something being 'read only'. Any idea what to do?
In the olden days, you selected all the folders/files, right-clicked on them, selected Properties and ticked/unticked the "Read-only" box in the window.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
ah my trap PC has that long list of all versions too, but my futa PC not... now i don't know which one to save if i have to move data from one phone to another, as it is a hellish task to do, I literally have to use a note app, paste from a mail link and deleting the text that gets added in the start and bottom of the literal wall text and is a HUGE wall of text so scrolling takes forever, then copy the text and add it to the window in the game. I know, i know! at least there is a way to copy and export your games from android, and i am thankful as have move it from 2 phones already, but still is a difficult task. ^.^;;;

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes