sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Great Hawk also requires you to be kidnapped, but I think it's a city event (It's been a while),
No idea how to actually go to prison though. Tried cheating Crime to 50K and just got the Pillory for 26 hours.
I think the Great Hawk is in the moors, at least that's where I remember being kidnapped by it. As for prison, I think you have to first get community service and the pillory before they'll send you to prison.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Welp, looks like the reports I sent got resolved.
That is probably the sanest 4chan DoL fan I've ever seen.
OMEGA Purists really are something else.
Yeah, I reported the shit outta that bozo. lollipop scythe That guy that was screaming at you appears to have been banned. We're not all completely insane, I swear.

Actually, we're in the DoL thread on F95, I guess we probably are. Eh, what're you gonna do?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, I reported the shit outta that bozo. lollipop scythe That guy that was screaming at you appears to have been banned. We're not all completely insane, I swear.

Actually, we're in the DoL thread on F95, I guess we probably are. Eh, what're you gonna do?
My man was that loyal to the game before the game was even born.
He do be playin the ATF version of the game and wanted to keep it that way.

That man probably knows everything in the DoL iceberg. :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, there's still no way to deal with Bailey ☠ PERMANENTLY ☠? :ROFLMAO:
My guy, that's like asking for removing the whole goal of the game.
The chance of that happening has the same chance of them bringing back Cthulhu when you swim far enough on the ocean.

Good times.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Vrelnir and company have been nothing if not accommodating, I wouldn't totally rule it out. I'd just expect that it'd be tied to the achievement/feat-less easy mode if it was ever added. To please the people who want to play that way, why not? Heck, it probably wouldn't take too much to mod the game to just disable the Bailey check-in right now as it is...

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Tbh most my MC's are virgins or males... so yeah, pregnancy changed my gameplay drastically :ROFLMAO:
I'm voting for chastity belts turn off option at least for Iron Man :oops:

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
My guy, that's like asking for removing the whole goal of the game.
The chance of that happening has the same chance of them bringing back Cthulhu when you swim far enough on the ocean.

Good times.
I see the arguments are as illogical as they were years ago... :confused:
1 - This "whole goal of the game" is trivial when you reach mid-late game, it only serve as a initial "push"
2 - You can still avoid that by beating them and finding "alternative" places to live, so it's not "necessary"
3 - MC can literally make MILLIONS by late game

So you can:
-Rent a room elsewhere
-Buy a fucking house (again... MILLIONS!)
-Pay bodyguards/thugs to protect you from them
-Gain reputation/fame with powerful and influential people who can make them "disappear" (kidnapping/arrest)
-Straight up pay some criminals to kill them (or even do it yourself, style :ROFLMAO: )
Etc.
There are literally dozens of logical ways to handle this situation than illogically continuing to pay off an infinite debt or staying with a criminal if you can afford a better alternative. :WaitWhat:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I think the Great Hawk is in the moors, at least that's where I remember being kidnapped by it. As for prison, I think you have to first get community service and the pillory before they'll send you to prison.
Ah.
And yes, Great Hawk is in the Moors, I'm talking about where you get kidnapped from.
That's what I don't remember.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
1 - This "whole goal of the game" is trivial when you reach mid-late game, it only serve as a initial "push"
Yeah, and until the game gets an end or a new "push", Bailey has to stay.
2 - You can still avoid that by beating them and finding "alternative" places to live, so it's not "necessary"
If you want to beat them all the time you have to throw Robin to the garbage dump. I guess few people are willing to do that.
You can make one million if you play long enough. More than one would be a totally mindless grind. I guess 4 months for the second million would be possible, but no fun at all.
So you can:
-Rent a room elsewhere
-Gain reputation/fame with powerful and influential people who can make them "disappear" (kidnapping/arrest)
Bailey basically owns the town. You have to change that first.
-Straight up pay some criminals to kill them (or even do it yourself, style :ROFLMAO: )
Etc.
No fucking killing. Full stop.
There are literally dozens of logical ways to handle this situation than illogically continuing to pay off an infinite debt or staying with a criminal if you can afford a better alternative. :WaitWhat:
Yeah, but someone has to write this story and someone has to code it and the game still needs a new drive for the time when Bailey is gone.

If Bailey is so trivial why do you want them gone so hard?
Bailey was trivial in the past. Back then Bailey never got a single farthing from me. This is no longer possible if you want to play and not rot in the sewers.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tbh most my MC's are virgins or males... so yeah, pregnancy changed my gameplay drastically :ROFLMAO:
A pure enjoyer I see.
I'm more of a demon enjoyer, I'm still waiting for my main PC to get preg since she a succubus that works in the temple for the lulz.

Purest Temple member.

So you can:
-Rent a room elsewhere
Etc.
I don't think it's shown that much but Bailey is much more than what we currently know.
THEY run this city from the shadows.

The game has become so easy that they become trivial.
I actually want the devs to at least try to make Bailey a very central piece of our goal instead of just beating / beating them every week.

A good way to do this is what LollipopScythe said to me.
Adjust them sliders to the max!!!

But yeah, since I pretty much know what to do left and right, the sliders don't really do anything significant...

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, this game needs pick pockets or you losing money if you carry too much. Either when you pass out, someone robs you, or NPCs take those from you. Bailey alone, if aggravated, should do random searches.

Reactions: Karkhel and Mrbeez

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Umm, have you seen this new feat "????? Hint: Gained something but not at the cost of something else."?
I had a suspicion... So curiosity killed the cat, again, and I had a looksie into the code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't ask me how to do it, it's to late for my MC anyways.
Difficulty is 4, that's also new so far there was only 1, 2, or 3.

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
A translation would mean to write a new game. So it will most likely never happen.
Some people use the browser translation and are quite happy with that.
what? how ??

you mean every minute i go to google and translate ?
btw i dont know japan alphabet

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
Is it possible to get pregnant with NPCs ? I've been trying to have Robin impregnate my character for weeks on end (while on dangerous days and under fertility pills) but never succeeded so far

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is it possible to get pregnant with NPCs ? I've been trying to have Robin impregnate my character for weeks on end (while on dangerous days and under fertility pills) but never succeeded so far
enable the thing first.
1681336405229.png

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
what? how ??

you mean every minute i go to google and translate ?
btw i dont know japan alphabet
What "what"?
Browsers have for ages some kind of "Translate this page" option.
I just tried it with Chrome and German. It wasn't so bad. The constant mixup of "Du" and "Sie" is really weird but that is to be expected. Sometimes the layout is broken, that is not so nice.
Apparently there are plugins which improve this. There was some talk about them many pages ago.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes