ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The farm is debatable, considering you have siege events for it and Remmy going around sabotaging the farm. By far though, Alex's farm is one of more favored choices as I've seen with people.
The farm is really nice, but only until Bailey knocks at the door. Then you have to pay. If you do not pay, Bailey will join the raid and you will lose at least one field. Normal raids are annoying but easy.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
did a quick search for "housekeeping" in the thread and a quick look on wiki, got nothing, so I'll ask if anyone knows how to do D to D+ for housekeeping. I know F to F+ is other homes near your home, F+ to D is new flats area, and mansions is D+, but no idea what D is.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Bullshit it
Thats what I dont want to see in DoL at all. I like the sinister atmosphere where you arent sure whether its the world thats crazy or you are, whether you really are a demon who got fucked by a tentacle or you are just a kid with plastic wings riding a dildo and hallucinating the whole thing. Atmosphere is important, straight up bullshitting things would mean admission that yes, its the world thats crazy, not you, it would ruin the ambiguity. Flight via bird transformation is already stretching it.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
I wished there was a way to have our own house or something like that. I would be more happy to pay rent instead of paying bailey
You can live with Alex, the Wolves, Great Hawk & Morgan.
Also some other places like the Prison if you don't mind committing crime just to get caught so you can live somewhere that isn't Bailey's.
You also don't HAVE to give her rent money. You can refuse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
Eden too.
It's just that she'll make you live with her.
Very doable to just live with eden, you get to leave for a week after high trust and can make it to school most days if you save properly.

probably my favorite place to run off to followed by the wolf den since both serve as a safe zone.

Nah, you cannot really "live" in the sewer.
But Eden and/or the wolves are perfectly fine.
The only handicap is you have to travel through the woods all the time.
(But there is a new feat concerning a road... Dunno how to get it, the wiki suggests the road leads into forrest.)
you get the road in and out of the forest to the lake with I think higher than average history, I think it's B rank? I don't quite remember since it's been a while since I maxed it.

Last edited:

Verone_D

Feb 11, 2018
did a quick search for "housekeeping" in the thread and a quick look on wiki, got nothing, so I'll ask if anyone knows how to do D to D+ for housekeeping. I know F to F+ is other homes near your home, F+ to D is new flats area, and mansions is D+, but no idea what D is.
Visit temple and clean the quaters. It will increase your housekeeping.

Kinda counterintuitive.

so you can't magically speed pregnancy up and game's speed where each click takes usually only a few minutes makes 9 months take forever. I think I never even managed to reach that long into the game. Also kids will be just a number without any effect on the game, like in most hastily slapped together preg systems, which is kinda too much on my disbelief suspension.
You can literately set the pregnancy speed in game settings. Varies 1-9 month for human offspring and 1-12 weeks for wolf ones

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
What changed in 4.0.6? Bug fixes of 4.0.5?
The patch notes dont list anything specifically so its likely its just the .5 update exactly aside from the number since its the official release of the sneaky build. You NEVER use the same version number even if there are no actual changes.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
What changed in 4.0.6? Bug fixes of 4.0.5?
Code:
Added masturbation to the strip club shower.
Thanks to Lollipop Scythe and majou for code improvements.

Bug Fixes
Fixed regression bug not resetting community service correctly. Thanks to xao.
Fixed an error caused by having eggs in older saves. Thanks to xao.
Attending lessons after missing lessons now reduce total number of missed lessons, properly preventing getting reported to the police. Thanks to xao.
Fixed an error in the gnawing event. Thanks to Cutiland.
Fixed an issue that makes Robin trick-or-treating and bath at the same time. Thanks to Cutiland.
Fixed an issue with child toys. Thanks to Jimmy.
Lost Jimmy's brain.

Thanks to Golden Skullky for the following fixes:
Added a check on load that makes sure the outfitPrimary and outfitSecondary values are valid.
Fixed a bug with temple daily events. Thanks to majou.
Filled the empty crate carried to Sirris during a dilapidated shop event.
Fixed a pronoun issue in the hookah parlour.
Fixed an error found when playing with pups.
Typo fixes.

Thanks to PurityGuy for the following fixes:
Fixed students in the locker room being unaware of your genitals after commenting on your genitals.
Fixed pronoun and display errors with the meadow fox.
Fixed an error at the wolf cave when pregnant with wolves.
Fixed broken TF objects for saves that loaded into a nightmare or the prayer room.
Fixed a dead passage when passing out in the tentacle forest.
Disabled rescue during a gangbang event that had no rescue condition.
Fixed named NPCs lacking a type on extremely old saves. This fixes errors such as undefined penetration images.
Fixed a day state check that should have been reversed.
Fixed several errors at the wolf cave in new black wolf scenes.
Fixed a line break error in one of the pregnancy hospital birth scenes.
The player will now have stress reduced after giving birth to prevent immediate passouts upon returning home.
The player may now leave without doing anything when they find condoms in lockers.
Some NPCs will no longer do especially out-of-character things with condoms after ejaculating.
Fixed an issue with the fox feat.
Fixed Eden failing to keep track of how long the player is gone.
Fixed an issue with the sprite for coughing up semen. It now no longer shows up if the player is wearing a mask, and no longer layers under clothing or the player's hair.
Attempted to make neck items play nice with hoodies while hoods are up. Might need more work in the future.
Fixed the player being unable to remove condoms from NPCs.
Fixed a dead passage at the end of the yoga class orgy.
Fixed no cum displaying on the anal xray sprite when knotted.
Fixes an error found when picking up more then 5 squids.
Fixes NPCs using the player's penis description in condom ejaculation lines.

Thanks to Crimson Tide for the following fixes:
Adds impregnation fame to the requirements for the Shining Reputation feat.
Ensures there's only one air bar during combat if the player is being choked by two or more NPCs at once.
Fixes a softlock in a dog encounter in the streets.
Adds the ability to say you forget where you met Sydney, fixing a rare softlock.
The player no longer drinks at the Halloween lake party if they're knowingly pregnant.
Typo fixes.

Thanks to majou for the following fixes:
Fixed a bug that greyed out the "Enable numbered link navigation (?)" option.
Fixed an issue that prevented Whitney appearing in the park when intended.
Fixed an issue with renamed clothes breaking the shop.
Fixed an issue with the clothes updater.
Fixed an issue with time at school.
Typo fixes.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Anyone know if you set pregnancy to "fetishised," will you get a notification if your mc gets an npc pregnant? I know it does if your female mc gets impregnated, but I've been trying with my male mc and nothing has popped up yet. Just wondering so I can focus on one kid for now and 3 months is a long time in game to wait and find out.

Edit: Nevermind, happened the very next time I tried after posting this of course.

Last edited:

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Idk if I'm missing how to turn on the impreg content, is there something I have to do? I've just been fucking everything with a pussy and finishing inside but nothing has happened lol am I dumb and missing something?

Edit: it was right in front of my face and I am in fact dumb lmao

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes