Aug 14, 2019
It has now, but originally it only had parasitic anal pregnancies, which is quite close to pinworm infections, something which usually affects... schoolchildren.
So do school children grow tentacles/spiders/fish/eels/lurkers in their ass, then look after them after they get out? Cause I don't think so, what did you do in your childhood to make you think so? As the developer of said feature, it was my prototype to the current pregnancy system

• Haha
Reactions: RNDM and atur

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
What is the tentacle forest and how i get to it? My understanding is that it's a different place from the tentacle plains but i can't find anything on the wiki

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
It really is not a loli game (and hence not dol) though. I mean, it has f-f-f-fucking pregnancy. For my six year old femc. Not cute naedoko oviposition, full blown hag bullshit fertility cycle garbage.
This is a game that has literally died, and it's not even because of pandering to cashcows although obviously in this post-death era there is some milking going on. Vrel did dumb shit randomly before the discord was really going but of course some time before feats he really decided that he was just going to kill the game for no fucking reason.
I've never gotten a response from him on why the fuck feats exist. Man there was so much potential all the way back in the thread back in the 0.10 changes when he was listening to us about adding consensual options and stuff. It's the better half of a decade later and you still can't have an orgy out of the beach dance scene. It hurts my soul somewhere in my gut to see this in this state, like seeing a friend in a coma.
You kidding? The MC has never been intended to be anywhere near that age. Since the beginning, the premise has been that you're technically old enough to be on your own but Bailey is holding your release forms hostage, and without them you can't get legal documents or ID yourself. There's wiggle room for the age, but the school events definitely imply at least high school level. No 6 year old is going to have a believable fake ID, and the fake ID was in the game incredibly early as well so you could get into the strip club.

I thought that name looked familiar too, I remember you coming into the Unholy Arts thread and insisting options that were in the game didn't exist despite everyone in there, including the dev, telling you exactly where they were and then declaring the game a scam because of it.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Absolutely hilarious that vrel not wanting to go to jail for loli is seen as an apocalypse. The game is extremely modable and someone in fact already starting adding this back at the fallen site. It truly is not that deep

• Haha
Reactions: RNDM and atur
Feb 13, 2023
You kidding? The MC has never been intended to be anywhere near that age. Since the beginning, the premise has been that you're technically old enough to be on your own but Bailey is holding your release forms hostage, and without them you can't get legal documents or ID yourself. There's wiggle room for the age, but the school events definitely imply at least high school level. No 6 year old is going to have a believable fake ID, and the fake ID was in the game incredibly early as well so you could get into the strip club.
Tiny body is devlevel=6. That is your age.
That is literally the age of the character.
You kidding? The MC has never been intended to be anywhere near that age.
The MC was intended to ONLY be that age before like 0.06
I thought that name looked familiar too, I remember you coming into the Unholy Arts thread and insisting options that were in the game didn't exist despite everyone in there, including the dev, telling you exactly where they were and then declaring the game a scam because of it.
Unholy arts is a scam. It's futa on futa only, none of the options relate to that or ever have, and it's advertised as something that it's not. But that's not related.

Reactions: Rivalz906

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I ASKED ON THE BLOG WHEN IT WAS RELEASED DIPSHIT
AS
I
STATED
IN THE POST THAT YOU QUOTED AND ARE REPLYING TO

NONE OF YOUR CLAIMS EVEN APPLY BECAUSE A TINY MINORITY WAS KEEPING SAVES BETWEEN GAMES SINCE CHANGES WERE BEING MADE TO ONCE OFF/EARLY CONTENT
AND EVERYBODY DOING TESTING WAS MAKING NEW SAVES FOR TESTING ANYWAY
(fuck you)

AND NONE OF THOSE APPLY ANYWAY
BECAUSE
DESPITE THAT MANY OF US REQUESTED THAT FEATS WERE MADE UNLOCKABLE VIA MENU
THEY NEVER WERE
FOR
NO
REASON
(fuck you)

Feats being added (and made locked despite widespread backlash) is literally the point at which hope was given up.

I mean, I can, and am, making my own game. Why would I work with this? I am not touching fucking twine beyond making quick hacks to the jojo mod in vim. Nobody should. Bizarre lewdity is pretty much the high water mark anyway, there haven't been any updates since then
>bad ends in """dol"""
wew
Truly, it was an ignominious end.

Originally it had the parasites and that was it. As I mentioned explicitly in the post you're responding to, oviposition is fine in loli games but this isn't part of the game anyway, it's part of some scum's fucking awful mod that got pushed to the project because vrel gave up on dol back in '18 and just parades the corpse around.
That seems a bit too aggressive on the response to them, no?
Now I'm interested in this game of yours since trying out something new never hurts anyone.

I mean, who knows? They can always work on that abandoned thing and bring it back to life since this is still in development.
It's just that they'd follow what probably the most requested before everything else.

Call me a coper but I'd rather think positively since the devs seem to be good and kind enough unlike some that are REALLY making games to milk and let down players.
Maybe give 'em time to slowly implement said features, Rome ain't built in a day.

But yeah, DoBL not updating is pretty much disappointing but heyyy maybe they're waiting for this update too like how I'm still waiting for BEEESSS and FIREMOD mods to update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I was already expecting a big release due to Vrel's work ethics (and others like Lolipop Scythe, sorry I can't remember everyone), but holy molly, that's a big changelog...

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What is the tentacle forest and how i get to it? My understanding is that it's a different place from the tentacle plains but i can't find anything on the wiki
Maybe that's the new location you can reach through the Hookah Parlor.

Reactions: Axato

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I think we'll see firemod and some other mods updated only after few more vanilla game updates (bugfixes, bugfixes and more bugfixes)

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
GUIDE TO CHEATING WITH CONSOLE COMMANDS: GET THOSE FEATS

I've been playing this game for a while now and I always took it lightly. It's a familiar experience where I come back to see changes and to relax when I don't find anything new to play. I've always wanted to see my girl getting ravaged by all kind of beings and the Cheats Menu always worked good to me since I didn't have anything to lose.

Then Feats where introduced and if you wanted you had to renounce using those beautiful cheats. I didn't care much at the beginning but then I started feeling like I was missing a part of the gaming experience. So I decided on my last playthrough to get as many feats possible and, of course, I was gonna cheat for them.

The game gets smart about this and prevents you to get any feat if you ever enable cheats during that playthrough. I tried to get smart about it and change this on the console back I found that is way easier to NEVER ENABLE the Cheats Menu and instead modify your stats directly via the Console.

So here you have it this is my quick and small guide to the most useful console commands:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are not all the possible and useful console commands that can be used on this magical game, but they are the one I found myself using the most. If I discover some new one I'll edit this post to add them, you guys can also help me expand this list by letting me know some that I miss. For example, I didn't Include any reputation, love interest or school console commands, since I like to play those scenarios without cheats but if you know them fell free to tell me.
Hope this can be useful.

EDIT:

-Added Fame cheats
-Added Housekeeping skill cheat
-Added Condoms cheat
-Added Sprays cheats

---

Probably I'll update the list in a few days/weeks, as soon as I understand this update better.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Nope, they retconned CoC1 as something that never happened in the intro of CoC2.
And they have writers that intentionally puts things to spite the players because of an incident that happened in CoC1 that no one gave a two f-ks about.

I feel bad for the other writers who are gaslit to write stuff for them 'cause even with their good sh-t, it can't save the steaming pile of garbage that is CoC2.
welp that sounds like a mess

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A mess is an understatement, I'm definitely biased against it.
From sh-tty writing to characters that are literally their cringe OCs except they're trying to hide it to QUESTIONABLE decisions made by the PC w/o us doing anything about it.

These "devs" get asshurt the most if the game is played in a way that is NOT in their vision.
These are the same cringe people who roleplay as a f-ing angel and one-shots you when you're still kids while providing no base material on how they went there in the first place.

Our MC is smarter than a genius yet can make the most stupid of decisions if a specific writer writes something about us.
In a game about power fantasy, these morons are rejecting it and instead turning it to a sh-tty DND campaign with a plotline and writing worse than Twilight.

But enough ranting, back to DoL.

DOL GOOD.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Unholy arts is a scam. It's futa on futa only, none of the options relate to that or ever have, and it's advertised as something that it's not. But that's not related.
Only relation is showing that you'll outright lie.

1681233704557.png

I'll point out that pregnancy was literally something that he gave a hard no on on account of it being at odds with the game's loli spirit.

1681233987509.png

First public DoL release was 15 June 2018

1681234379221.png

Not a single mention of pregnancy before that blog post.

Its possible Vrel released early prototype builds on 4chan, but if he did he changed that design decision very early and this "pure loli spirit" game never existed to the public.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yes It is, and You can Just read few dozens of reviews to get a deeper understanding.

Edit: yeah, enough about bad things... back to DoL
I'd say it's quite a strange reaction for new update from some category of players, never presumed something like that Will happen

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes