Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Only relation is showing that you'll outright lie.

View attachment 2538666

View attachment 2538673

First public DoL release was 15 June 2018

View attachment 2538717

Not a single mention of pregnancy before that blog post.

Its possible Vrel released early prototype builds on 4chan, but if he did he changed that design decision very early and this "pure loli spirit" game never existed to the public.
Unless it's the person he's calling the literal impostor pretending to be Vrel.
There's that too but I've no idea that was even a thing til' now.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
It look perfectly fine so far.
Yeah, even a bit of cheat...
I used 0.3.15 save with cheating and then activated Iron Man in 0.4.05
(still dunno about feats, care not, not tested)

Still, I'll presume it's always better starting fresh save to avoid bugs/avoid skipping content

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
EDIT:

-Added Fame cheats
-Added Housekeeping skill cheat
-Added Condoms cheat
-Added Sprays cheats

---

Probably I'll update the list in a few days/weeks, as soon as I understand this update better.
Alternative to this is just save editing

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Are there plans to add any new positions?
I'm pretty sure I seen something about it on discord and either way I think its a safe bet that yes. I would expect at least one or two more generic positions.

On another note, someone stop me if this is already a thing as my char isn't even pregnant yet, but it would be cool if whichever generic npc gets the PC pregnant would end up being recurring character, in places that make sense for them to be. With some flavor dialogue mostly since I get that more advanced pregnancy interactions are supposed to be named NPC thing eventually.
Now that I think about it I'm not sure how the generic npcs work in general, do they get deleted as soon as scene is over or can you actually meet same ones?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
On another note, someone stop me if this is already a thing as my char isn't even pregnant yet, but it would be cool if whichever generic npc gets the PC pregnant would end up being recurring character, in places that make sense for them to be. With some flavor dialogue mostly since I get that more advanced pregnancy interactions are supposed to be named NPC thing eventually.
Now that I think about it I'm not sure how the generic npcs work in general, do they get deleted as soon as scene is over or can you actually meet same ones?
Afaik unnamed NPCs disappear completely after an event. (If not we get these scary error messages.)
But the idea of recurring NPCs sounds nice. It does not have to be tied to pregnancy.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Afaik unnamed NPCs disappear completely after an event. (If not we get these scary error messages.)
But the idea of recurring NPCs sounds nice. It does not have to be tied to pregnancy.
True, but it would be way more fun if its tied to specific mechanics, but also not just pregnancy could be a trigger for that. I never went that route but how often can you obtain pepper spray if you wanted to meta game that? Maybe have some npcs hold grudges and become persistent that way as well. Don't have any other ideas apart from those two, and in no way am I saying that current pregnancy system is super shallow, its already miles ahead pretty much 99% of pregnancy systems in games. And I have faith that this will be steadily expanded upon over next updates, I'm patient. I'm waiting for Girl Life to update their pregnancy system and thats scheduled for about 2 years from now on. I'm in no rush :D

Btw do we know whats planned for the next couple updates? Any specific focus? I only have access to modding discord.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I genuinely think that's impossible.
If we talking every single virginity including silly ones like handholding then I agree, if we are just talking genital it's for sure possible. Golden chastity is significantly stronger than regular one unless it's been rebalanced since (golden chastity was how I achieved male cow transformation without penis being transformed, no way to smear anything on the penis when its being proteced by this beast of a contraption), going bigger physique would help a lot since it caps maximum stats as well, and then maybe get wolf or cow transformation for extra bite/horn headbutt, cow horns stack with demon ones too so you could end up being headbutt queen/king. Also wearing clothes that don't draw attention before you grind out some stats.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

lraas

May 31, 2018
Cool update so far, but what's up with the new x-ray animations? Is there a specific reason for it? The old ones were better imo and i dont see why they replaced them.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I'm conflicted. On the one hand I like preg stuff but on the other this game is completely thematically and technically divorced from it. Its not fit to be a preg game, there's no magic in its lore (at least none that cant be passed off for hallucinations) so you can't magically speed pregnancy up and game's speed where each click takes usually only a few minutes makes 9 months take forever. I think I never even managed to reach that long into the game. Also kids will be just a number without any effect on the game, like in most hastily slapped together preg systems, which is kinda too much on my disbelief suspension.

A lot of stuff surrounding pregnancy and offspring which is explicitly underage also often brings restrictions to the brutality of content. It would be nice if Bailey gave you a choice between paying for upkeep of your child or feeding it to sewer lizards, or drowning it in the sea or selling it for organs or something, but I fear that what will eventually happen is that all those evil-ish acquaintances who currently bully, beat and blackmail protagonist will turn all lovey dovey in future updates to accommodate pregnancy content and those random rapists will make you sign consent forms and provide documents that MC is at least 18 before attempting to rape.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I'm conflicted. On the one hand I like preg stuff but on the other this game is completely thematically and technically divorced from it. Its not fit to be a preg game, there's no magic in its lore (at least none that cant be passed off for hallucinations) so you can't magically speed pregnancy up and game's speed where each click takes usually only a few minutes makes 9 months take forever. I think I never even managed to reach that long into the game. Also kids will be just a number without any effect on the game, like in most hastily slapped together preg systems, which is kinda too much on my disbelief suspension.

A lot of stuff surrounding pregnancy and offspring which is explicitly underage also often brings restrictions to the brutality of content. It would be nice if Bailey gave you a choice between paying for upkeep of your child or feeding it to sewer lizards, or drowning it in the sea or selling it for organs or something, but I fear that what will eventually happen is that all those evil-ish acquaintances who currently bully, beat and blackmail protagonist will turn all lovey dovey in future updates to accommodate pregnancy content and those random rapists will make you sign consent forms and provide documents that MC is at least 18 before attempting to rape.
1) I think generally speeding up pregnancy would be a good idea. Alternatively just putting it as gameplay option. Similarly how you can customize actual animals vs bestial humanoids.
Have accelerated pregnancy. Bullshit it being gameplay reasons or MC taking ''innovative'' pills that can accelerate pregnancy.

2) My main concern is there too about kids you have via pregnancy being just a number. Instead of actual added characters that are your own despite fortunate or unfortunate circumstances with their... conception.

3) As for content with the offspring you have: Choice is imo simple. Leave the mechanic as number generator for how many kids you have.
Or
Bullshit it. Have multiple ways to age them up. Be it via devil/anglels present in the game. Alternatively, give them innovative and miraculous growing pills. Which turn them later into a person you can fuck or... get fucked according to rule 7 of F95.
While at it, possible education? For example, if they're stuck in a orphanage, you educate them.
Depending on how much time you spend with them and educating them, they get personalities assigned to them.
Based on these personalities, they behave in various ways.
For example, if you treat them right, teach them and spend time with them, they turn out to be good people when they grow up. However, they also grow vulnerable.
Alternatively, if you mistreat them and ignore them... they grow resentful and can even "harm" the MC or attempt to rape them. Because that's what they have been exposed to and seen around without MC's explicit care.

4) I do agree though that events relating to evil deeds directed towards the adult offspring of the MC would be great. Be it involving them or they doing the evil deeds.
Would add some insane amount of depth.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Well i dont know about the sewers but the wolf cave is fairly safe so long as you dont run into edern, which speaking of which is also somewhere you can live peacefully. You can also live at the hawk's nest and the farm after a while too
The farm is debatable, considering you have siege events for it and Remmy going around sabotaging the farm. By far though, Alex's farm is one of more favored choices as I've seen with people.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
As I know outfit give skill boost not skill gain. And... 2% is better then 1% ;)
That's true I guess (also I'm an idiot for not realizing that about the outfit). I'm just surprised how much grinding it's gonna take. I mean, I know a few of the stats can be a pain to build up (looking at you post level 5 awareness), but only 2% per job just to get to F+ is gonna take forever.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes