jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Am I missing something with the new housekeeping skill? Even with the full maid outfit, the skill is still only going up about 2% each job. Anything else I can do to boost the gains?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Am I missing something with the new housekeeping skill? Even with the full maid outfit, the skill is still only going up about 2% each job. Anything else I can do to boost the gains?
As I know outfit give skill boost not skill gain. And... 2% is better then 1% ;)

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
I was hoping for tentacle pregnancies and stuff... anything other than anal parasite pregnancy really. I was NOT expecting all this. Wow...

Febui

May 6, 2022
This just appeared when I searched for latest updates of NTR! What!
I don't remember any NTR in this game. Where is it?

alrightsg

Jan 25, 2018
I dont get. How im subscribed to the And i not gotten a fucking heads up about a new patch.

lraas

May 31, 2018
there are some slight ntr scenes, e.g. with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but vrelnir didnt express much interest in including any more (but iirc also isnt opposed to it if a contributor wants to add some)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
NTR only from MC's side, a lot of cheating
Maybe officially it's also NTR :unsure:

Maybe slightly you can call Robin's abduction scene but not sure cause there was only violence involved to the moment of MC arrival, Never've seen Sydney's failed Rite of Promise scene so can't say.
Anyway, let this tag remain intact to scare away too sensitive players :HideThePain:

Reactions: Rivalz906

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
if you don't like pregnancy content you can flip it off like every other fetish.
I think that comment was less about the fetish itself and more about how its inclusion (usually at the insistence of that particular fetish's extremely vocal fanbase) tends to derail development of games if the game wasn't original planned for it.

I'm hopeful it doesn't become too much of a sideshow (or worse, consuming the whole game) here, as its been the pet project of only one of the devs and in development for years.

edit: nevermind.. the poster you were replying to is.. very passionate.. about some things

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
there are some slight ntr scenes, e.g. with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but vrelnir didnt express much interest in including any more (but iirc also isnt opposed to it if a contributor wants to add some)
Kylar/Whitney Halloween is more like forced cuckolding
Yeah, there is no netorare in scary meaning tbh, sadly it'll fit this setting just perfect

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
If there is pregnancy it probably means there are creative ways of aborting knowing this game.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes