ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Are tan lines not working right now? I have been looking in the settings too but I can't get any tan lines on my character.
could it be that the bikini top and bottom are not working at the moment?
Under OPTIONS→Performance there are two checkboxes concerning skincolour and tanning. I think there are unchecked by default.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
A long time ago the "body size" option was actually an age choice. Vrel had to change it to avoid trouble since they live in the UK where shota/loli can get you in way more trouble than the USA, and the young adult part is probably something to do with Patreon rules or something similar
Where does the term "young adult" even show up though? I'm not seeing it on the startup pages or on any of the initial encounters. It's just been body sizes for as long as I've played (several years now)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Where does the term "young adult" even show up though? I'm not seeing it on the startup pages or on any of the initial encounters. It's just been body sizes for as long as I've played (several years now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea, so far I had only one single fox encounter. I'm walking back and forth through the forest. I find all kind of shit, but no fox!?
Ah, that's unfortunate, I don't really like stat decays so I guess I'll hop back to Cat TF.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair, I've heard that young adult crap back when I was still a minor in high school. It kind of felt like a matured version of "you're a big boy/girl now~" but in reality they still see you as a brat. So~ this confirms nothing to me, except that my character is at minimum 14 years old. Cause nobody brings out the young adult line for a 12 year old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though... it's fiction and your imagination, so sure, 12 year old get the young adult line now, lol.
A long time ago the "body size" option was actually an age choice. Vrel had to change it to avoid trouble since they live in the UK where shota/loli can get you in way more trouble than the USA, and the young adult part is probably something to do with Patreon rules or something similar
I think the smallest size used to be eight. Which, not gonna lie, touch weird, but whatevs. :unsure:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Hold up, hold up, is that a thirst stat I see in sugarcube?! Are my vampire dreams on a near future horizon?! :D

Edit: Nevermind, there's also a hunger and hygiene stat... so probably nothing... :cry:

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To be fair, I've heard that young adult crap back when I was still a minor in high school. It kind of felt like a matured version of "you're a big boy/girl now~" but in reality they still see you as a brat. So~ this confirms nothing to me, except that my character is at minimum 14 years old. Cause nobody brings out the young adult line for a 12 year old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though... it's fiction and your imagination, so sure, 12 year old get the young adult line now, lol.

I think the smallest size used to be eight. Which, not gonna lie, touch weird, but whatevs. :unsure:
My guy, we have 10k year old lolis in fiction, This one is no different. :KEK:

WE all know they only call us that for patreon shenanigans, it should be obvious right now when they still had the funny disclaimer of:
Animals are jut people wearing costumes.

I believe it's used in the Underground Brothel if you disobey (as in literal dehydration).
A mask...yeah, I think I'll stick to Cat TF.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I think it's Just not top priority now (yeah yeah... text game) and even if it'll remain the same we already have 2 mods that improve visuals.
I'm Just waiting for the Firemod update too, sadly it's Just Hard to return to default after firemod.
Still this version needs a lot of bugfixes yet, for example animation glitch for Android... so waiting and waiting (and supporting) and waitin'...
I tried Firemod a month or two ago to see how it looks, and to me personally it doesn't do it. Sure, the sprites are higher definition and more detailed, but they got no juice, it's all dry. Thin lines just don't don't work right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox

atur

Nov 5, 2019
First of: Hahaha- Oh man ahaha these new expression are just so fucking rich, now my character really does look like a stoner
1681093716681.png
But second of: Why did the update made my skin colour go from white to medium? D:

Reactions: kcj300

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I think it's Just not top priority now (yeah yeah... text game) and even if it'll remain the same we already have 2 mods that improve visuals.
I'm Just waiting for the Firemod update too, sadly it's Just Hard to return to default after firemod.
Still this version needs a lot of bugfixes yet, for example animation glitch for Android... so waiting and waiting (and supporting) and waitin'...
Yeah Firemod and BEES are both incredibly good and once you play them... you can't play without it
Its the shortcomings of vanilla imo

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I tried Firemod a month or two ago to see how it looks, and to me personally it doesn't do it. Sure, the sprites are higher definition and more detailed, but they got no juice, it's all dry. Thin lines just don't don't work right.
To each their own but the vanilla sprites are worse... can't even tell if its a vagina because there is no uterus nor cervix LOL
You're just supposed to assume that you're looking at a vag.
0.4 Anal x-ray is worse and there is no mouth animation that the firemod adds :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes