Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
When you save your settings during game start, even the new watersports toggle is remembered through the DolSettingsExport.txt...but the toggle for pubic hair never has been and still always defaults to off, requiring you to always manually re-enable it. Tsk, tsk. #BushesAreBest #JusticeForBushes #Where'sMyGrossArmpitHair

(P.S. The same issue applies with bodywriting - if you disable forced tattooing, it won't be saved.)

Reactions: xxxavier and kcj300

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Now this game worth playing.
It was worth playing before :p

Fem MC are ready for fun? It's totally time for latex allergy + preg 1/4, Angel transformation + Cyd promise, and short skirt without panties on Ironman Mode, Hardcore only Hardcore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah, really, protect bare "tender virgin quim" from 10 tentacles is like playin' old platformers with jumping, like old nervous times... :devilish:

Nov 6, 2022
It was worth playing before :p

Fem MC are ready for fun? It's totally time for latex allergy + preg 1/4, Angel transformation + Cyd promise, and short skirt without panties on Ironman Mode, Hardcore only Hardcore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah, really, protect bare "tender virgin quim" from 10 tentacles is like playin' old platformers with jumping, like old nervous times... :devilish:
just wondering what cyd promise is ?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Soooo... Is herm PC can knock themself up accidentally? :LOL:
I mean... we already have autofellatio, so why not? Herm parasites already can... :unsure:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Isn't it just the same but a different angle?

Side note:
Devs plz update the combat system.
Yeah but its literally just a static image and the penis moves back and forth like we're supposed to imagine that is the anal cavity lmao.. its so hilarious how the entire game revolves around the combat system but the x-rays and animations themselves look like its a 2005 flash game.. evolving but backwards.

I'm just waiting for a Firemod update.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: atur and Zerorox

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah but its literally just a static image and the penis moves back and forth like we're supposed to imagine that is the anal cavity lmao.. its so hilarious how the entire game revolves around the combat system but the x-rays and animations themselves look like its a 2005 flash game.. evolving but backwards.

One step at a time, the next thing they'll update is definitely this combat system.
If not then it's time to riot.

AFuckingFox

Dec 10, 2019
Wait what.. am I missing something here? What's the context of this?
A long time ago the "body size" option was actually an age choice. Vrel had to change it to avoid trouble since they live in the UK where shota/loli can get you in way more trouble than the USA, and the young adult part is probably something to do with Patreon rules or something similar

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone has a download link? Seems like blogger now requries age verification from google unfortunately and cannot be bypassed unless you have a google account linked + ID verified
There is now a new official website
(Fun fact, I could not see the old blog for some months now, but now I can, without login and without confirming some random BS, just weird...)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021

I think it's Just not top priority now (yeah yeah... text game) and even if it'll remain the same we already have 2 mods that improve visuals.
I'm Just waiting for the Firemod update too, sadly it's Just Hard to return to default after firemod.
Still this version needs a lot of bugfixes yet, for example animation glitch for Android... so waiting and waiting (and supporting) and waitin'...

Reactions: johnyakuza1

minin

Mar 2, 2019
Are tan lines not working right now? I have been looking in the settings too but I can't get any tan lines on my character.
could it be that the bikini top and bottom are not working at the moment?

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
View attachment 426922

Overview:
You play as a young student living at an orphanage. You must make some quick cash to keep living at the orphanage or bad things happen. *Most fetishes are optional.

Degrees of Lewdity but is a game where the player character is always in a unfortunate situation, they will never be able to be the "aggressor"

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-11-01
Developer: Vrelnir - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.13.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Survey:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Text Only: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras: - FireMod*

*This unofficial mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 174862 View attachment 175740 View attachment 264737 View attachment 952610 View attachment 952611
ye_cafer.jpg

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes