Mcderp21

Apr 1, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.0.5 is out: Happy Easter!

Copied directly from DOL Discord, its literally been out for 48 hours as of writing this so can we please get OP updated with new version

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah Firemod and BEES are both incredibly good and once you play them... you can't play without it
Its the shortcomings of vanilla imo
Yeah, I like BEES model but it's in early stages of developement and too clippy for Me to use yet.
Firemod x-Ray replacements on other side is just perfect IMO and nice creampie visuals. :giggle:

LawdStalker

Jan 9, 2018
To be fair, I've heard that young adult crap back when I was still a minor in high school. It kind of felt like a matured version of "you're a big boy/girl now~" but in reality they still see you as a brat. So~ this confirms nothing to me, except that my character is at minimum 14 years old. Cause nobody brings out the young adult line for a 12 year old. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, have been made for a while now to avoid any implication of the characters being anything other than young adults, disguised as "adjusts of wording " and "typo fixes", so I guess you'll have to rely more on your imagination on this one.

Btw, soon after the pregnancy update I checked out /d/ to see what was being commented on about it and they were over these changes. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: atur

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Well to be fair its hard to lose what you dont have. The kind of schizos that would lose their shit about the word teen being replaced with the word student or scrubbing the word kid from the game are the kinds of people that arent worth talking to in the first place. It doesnt matter what kind of head canon someone has or what the game was YEARS ago when it first started its always in recent memory been about students in their late teens. They arent changing the setting into a nursing home or some shit so who cares? People just want a reason to bitch really. Everything has to be some kind of crusade or something.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, have been made for a while now to avoid any implication of the characters being anything other than young adults, disguised as "adjusts of wording " and "typo fixes", so I guess you'll have to rely more on your imagination on this one.

Btw, soon after the pregnancy update I checked out /d/ to see what was being commented on about it and they were over these changes. :ROFLMAO:
I mean, they can always make a modded version of the game with the content THEY want.
That's what mods are for, right?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's already been done there lol
Oh then I see no problems anymore.
They don't need to force the devs to change the whole game for them when they could do it themselves and make a version that fits everything in their criteria.
Some people are so entitled smh.

So anyway, devs plz improve the combat system or we riot.

Reactions: atur and Karkhel

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
I was ready to be scuicided by child support
but i think that the fact child are throw directly at the orphanage is more fitting to the npc of that game =)
They put the meme "is that food" to a next level =)

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Sunday, 9 April 2023
Degrees of Lewdity version 0.4.0.5

This update adds pregnancy for humans and wolves. It also includes a new area on Barb Street, a fox transformation, a stage play school project, the housekeeping skill, and a host of new events and sprites. Huge thanks to Lollipop Scythe for creating the pregnancy system, PurityGuy for a ton of work on code, sprites, and writing, as well as the many other contributors that have been involved.

The PC can both become pregnant by, and impregnate, generic NPCs and wolves. Pregnancy takes a length of time determined by settings, with the sidebar and combat sprites changing with progress. Once born, babies will live in either a new wing of the orphanage, or a new section of the wolf cave. Aside from the black wolf, named NPCs are infertile by default, as they'll each need a lot of writing. You can optionally make them fertile via a setting, but they don't yet have any unique content.

The housekeeping skill is still in its early stages, but will enable a lot of content going forward, including Avery's home location. The skill is also used in the new flats area. It's similar to Domus and Danube streets, in that you can knock on doors and ask for work, or break in and pilfer valuables. Strange people hide out there however. People with esoteric secrets leading to later game content, that encourage exploration of areas both new and familiar, and nudge the story forward.

Elsewhere, deep in the forest, foxes have been sighted, stealing eggs from nests. They have different behaviour depending on personality, and some are quite amiable. But beware, anything able to survive where wolves and hunters prowl must have more than one trick up their sleeve, and it is said their slyness can rub off on travelers.

I'm happy to announce that the contributor PurityGuy is now an official developer. He's the creator of the above-mentioned fox transformation, Sydney, the Ivory Wraith, and has helped in all sorts of ways behind the scenes over the four years he's been involved with the project.

Lollipop Scythe has been working on pregnancy in some form for a little over two years. They've gone above and beyond with the system, and they've added more and more to ensure that it's futureproofed, and that there won't be a wait like this again. There's a lot more pregnancy content to come, and it feels good to present the system at last.

Note that animations have been disabled by default on the Android version, due to a common error that has appeared since last update. You can still enable them in settings. Hopefully it'll be fixed next update, which should be much faster than this one!

Thank you for waiting. Have fun, and Happy Easter!

Download normal version
Text only version
Android version
Dayum, just in time for the holiday!

I assume this will also give Mpreg Greg an impreggnable Easter.

• Sad
Reactions: Harglblah

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I want a mod to let me play as "Macho Man" Randy Savage. I wanna run around suplexing people through tables before pinning them for the three-count creampie.
What's that? You are doing things to people instead of the opposite?
This ain't DoL, this is Lilith's Throne!

I was ready to be scuicided by child support
but i think that the fact child are throw directly at the orphanage is more fitting to the npc of that game =)
They put the meme "is that food" to a next level =)
My guy, scuicided isn't a word that exists. =)
You high no hookah? Tf you're on?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, it seems we'll see in menu something like "Wolf young adult woman" instead of "Wolf girl" :ROFLMAO:
Situation with "kids" and "young adults" here reminded Me situation with incest games..."landlady", "roommate", "tenant" and other bullshit ;)

But we know the truth, matrix is here!!! MC is fat ugly middleage man/woman eating too many happy mushrooms, 90% of actions on screen are just hallucinations :KEK:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, it seems we'll see in menu something like "Wolf young adult woman" instead of "Wolf girl" :ROFLMAO:
Situation with "kids" and "young adults" here reminded Me situation with incest games..."landlady", "roommate", "tenant" and other bullshit ;)

But we know the truth, matrix is here!!! MC is fat ugly middleage man/woman eating too many happy mushrooms, 90% of actions on screen are just hallucinations :KEK:
Ok Keanu, back to the bathtub pod you go.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Damn, haven't played this in years but glad to be back. Tons of new updates which is fantastic.

and finally, no more annoying ass questions about "wHeN pReGnaNcy"

• Haha
Reactions: atur and srg91

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
NEW Update
Degrees of Lewdity is an erotic game. You play an 18-year-old in a town full of people with lewd intentions. Go to school and find honest work, turn to a life of crime, or sell your body in more carnal ways.
The game has strong sexual themes, and lots of sex in general. It is inappropriate for minors. By downloading, you confirm that you are an adult.

Current version: 0.4.0.6
Released on 10 April 2023

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes