Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
ig the fact that you can fuck whoever while having someone claimed as your love interests counts

both, but unfinished so named NPCs are sterile for the time being
ooh so its more like netori/cheating than netorare?, and only you can get pregnant as of now huh, alright thanks

lraas

May 31, 2018
ooh so its more like netori/cheating than netorare?, and only you can get pregnant as of now huh, alright thanks
Yes, there are a couple (as in two, off the top of my head) scripted ntr or forced ntr scenes but its definitely not the focus of the game and in their blog, vrelnir said it's not something theyd be interested to specifically work on.

Reactions: 69ztare

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Last version I played was 0.3.** but now I cant find cheat buttons in 0.4.**
Where do I activate cheats? Any help please?

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Why does "waiting for the boys to leave" not actually work, i.e. why do I still get the delinquency adding event?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I honestly dgaf about the loli stuff, I never have, and I think the game would be better off if we moved on from the school and maybe graduate and be able to buy apartments and homes etc. At the very least going to uni would be pretty sweet.
Oh, I've been fantasizing about the sort of thing you're talking about. Except, with more detail. I've wanted to add an aging system (cause I can't stand time standing still), starting ages with 4 to choose from (12,14,16,18 (which also affects your starting grade)), the sizes are still there but they'd have additional effects such as how old you look. For example, normal size means looking your age, but large would make you look older(+2), small(-2) and tiny(-4) make you look younger. You might be wondering why even do that? I want to introduce mechanics that effect gameplay right from the start. If you are 18 and look 20, you might not need an ID, but if you're 12 and look 8 who would even believe your fake ID? On the other hand, looking really young might have more people coming to your rescue when you're assaulted (won't even need to scream). I like pros and cons. Of course, you lose a lot of benefits and downsides by growing up.
Two new schools which include an elementary school (grades 1-6) and a university, your starter school (grades 7-12) would need a lot of content added especially unique content for each school year, and lots of randomized content that may or may not happen to breathe that freshness of life into it. Might even be able to carry over some of the randomized content over to the university (saves writing, I can be lazy too). I want to add semesters that reset that grade you worked so hard for back to a C, so you always have to work work work work work for those school trait benefits. Maybe if you do really well and graduate with a high GPA they can be made permanent. Maybe. Or maybe we can save that for your Uni graduation, mwahahaha! :devilish:
I want to introduce hard endings so I have an actual reason to start a new game, as for how... well there's some variance, but I definitely want to hard stop the game at the player character's 30th birthday. Then you earn your endings based on your actions. Such as if you got enough money, maybe you could leave that hellhole of a town. The university would actually help with the endings, because some jobs you can't do without the correct degree. And yes, I can hear you thinking, age 30? Wouldn't that be an unreasonably long game? I don't see why we couldn't add in some kind of slider that lets you decide how long an ingame year is. Which would also automatically shorten the school year. I'm sure some of you would appreciate that. (182 days (180?), 90 day school year, that's about 15 days to a month, with maybe an additional day in December and January. Could also make it seasonal instead of 12 months. 4 seasons, 30 days each for a total of 120 days, 60 day school year. That could still be months too, but the months have 10 days each. Just thinking in text here)
I want to add marriage (and divorce (you can't divorce Kylar, they won't let you)), but you can only be married to one character at a time (sorry). I want to add real consequences. For example, when Leighton blackmails you there's not really a tangible consequence when you just let them leak your pics. So your reputation takes a hit, you can fix that easy. But what if they leaked your pics and they end up all over the internet? And what if as a consequence you can't go to university because they don't want a student with such a squalid history? What if there are jobs that won't hire you after a background check? Basically, I'm giving you a real reason to not want people taking your pictures. Also, a reason not to have a criminal record, cause right now being arrested has no actual consequences whatsoever. You can even still work at that office that should definitely care (and should probably be an internship type job). Also, thought up lots of new content for the existing characters; Avery has relation to that office actually. I wanna make Eden a serial killer because I like making your life harder (keep them happy~ even if it means murder~). I want to make Kylar potentially lethal like a proper scary yandere, just not to you, but you do have to worry about everyone else (I'm sure you wouldn't let Robin die).
And someone might be wondering, why add an elementary school? Well, pregnancy is a thing. I assume children should go to school, lol. Yes, I thought of that. I've always been detail oriented when it came to the kids thing, I hate half-assing. Which does mean I'd probably add a little randomized personality system to give those children some flavor. This one is an annoying bastard, this one a little angel, this one is constantly rebellious, this one is rambunctious. This one is smart, this one is average, this one is painfully dumb. The quiet one, the noisy one, the tattletale (snitch).
Yeah~ for a person not involved in game development or modding, I really overthink this shit. I blame being a story teller, my head overflows with ideas. Writer's block? Never heard of her.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, I've been fantasizing about the sort of thing you're talking about. Except, with more detail. I've wanted to add an aging system (cause I can't stand time standing still), starting ages with 4 to choose from (12,14,16,18 (which also affects your starting grade)), the sizes are still there but they'd have additional effects such as how old you look. For example, normal size means looking your age, but large would make you look older(+2), small(-2) and tiny(-4) make you look younger. You might be wondering why even do that? I want to introduce mechanics that effect gameplay right from the start. If you are 18 and look 20, you might not need an ID, but if you're 12 and look 8 who would even believe your fake ID? On the other hand, looking really young might have more people coming to your rescue when you're assaulted (won't even need to scream). I like pros and cons. Of course, you lose a lot of benefits and downsides by growing up.
Two new schools which include an elementary school (grades 1-6) and a university, your starter school (grades 7-12) would need a lot of content added especially unique content for each school year, and lots of randomized content that may or may not happen to breathe that freshness of life into it. Might even be able to carry over some of the randomized content over to the university (saves writing, I can be lazy too). I want to add semesters that reset that grade you worked so hard for back to a C, so you always have to work work work work work for those school trait benefits. Maybe if you do really well and graduate with a high GPA they can be made permanent. Maybe. Or maybe we can save that for your Uni graduation, mwahahaha! :devilish:
I want to introduce hard endings so I have an actual reason to start a new game, as for how... well there's some variance, but I definitely want to hard stop the game at the player character's 30th birthday. Then you earn your endings based on your actions. Such as if you got enough money, maybe you could leave that hellhole of a town. The university would actually help with the endings, because some jobs you can't do without the correct degree. And yes, I can hear you thinking, age 30? Wouldn't that be an unreasonably long game? I don't see why we couldn't add in some kind of slider that lets you decide how long an ingame year is. Which would also automatically shorten the school year. I'm sure some of you would appreciate that. (182 days (180?), 90 day school year, that's about 15 days to a month, with maybe an additional day in December and January. Could also make it seasonal instead of 12 months. 4 seasons, 30 days each for a total of 120 days, 60 day school year. That could still be months too, but the months have 10 days each. Just thinking in text here)
I want to add marriage (and divorce), but you can only be married to one character at a time (sorry). I want to add real consequences. For example, when Leighton blackmails you there's not really a tangible consequence when you just let them leak your pics. So your reputation takes a hit, you can fix that easy. But what if they leaked your pics and they end up all over the internet? And what if as a consequence you can't go to university because they don't want a student with such a squalid history? What if there are jobs that won't hire you after a background check? Basically, I'm giving you a real reason to not want people taking your pictures. Also, a reason not to have a criminal record, cause right now being arrested has no actual consequences whatsoever. You can even still work at that office that should definitely care (and should probably be an internship type job). Also, thought up lots of new content for the existing characters; Avery has relation to that office actually. I wanna make Eden a serial killer because I like making your life harder (keep them happy~ even if it means murder~). I want to make Kylar potentially lethal like a proper scary yandere, just not to you, but you do have to worry about everyone else (I'm sure you wouldn't let Robin die).
And someone might be wondering, why add an elementary school? Well, pregnancy is a thing. I assume children should go to school, lol. Yes, I thought of that. I've always been detail oriented when it came to the kids thing, I hate half-assing. Which does mean I'd probably add a little randomized personality system to give those children some flavor. This one is an annoying bastard, this one a little angel, this one is constantly rebellious, this one is rambunctious. This one is smart, this one is average, this one is painfully dumb. The quiet one, the noisy one, the tattletale (snitch).
Yeah~ for a person not involved in game development or modding, I really overthink this shit. I blame being a story teller, my head overflows with ideas. Writer's block? Never heard of her.
Let's, let's just keep the minor stuff as a separate patch / mod 'cause the moment F95 learns of that.
This thread will get the shotgun. :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sparrow_rose

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Let's, let's just keep the minor stuff as a separate patch / mod 'cause the moment F95 learns of that.
This thread will get the shotgun. :KEK:
Hmm... fair enough. I vote optional patch. That means a lot of content in that patch, cause that removes literal years of ingame content. But you do what you gotta do, I guess.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Why does "waiting for the boys to leave" not actually work, i.e. why do I still get the delinquency adding event?
I'm happy to see someone else address this actually because for some time now, due to unique circumstances I find myself in at times, I'll end up waiting for the boys/girls to leave, but it's actually not enough time and the shoo out event happens anyway, thus causing the +delinquency.

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
Exactly what it sounds like. Essentially doing "extreme" things like exhibitionism or the like increases your control because it gives you a thrill but if you get used to it as your stats in that action goes up then you don't get that anymore. So whatever you are doing to get that message is no longer under that threshold and you have to do something stronger. So basically if flashing someone your underwear stops giving you control you have to take them off. Then it will give you control again.
Hoooo okay" I will try to do that, Thanks a lot mate.

in addition to previous posts, you can keep track of your lewd stats in the characteristics tab, and compare against what the action says to require
below half progress on lewdity stat gives control with equal and lower requirement, above half needs equal or higher, and allows to do higher step of actions in the first place
I see, Thanks for the info mate.

helli96

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone know how to "clean install" the game like delete everything, or is it just delete your browser data thats it

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
thought so, did that but my game is still broken or something, pregnancy just doesn't work for me
You got the latest? it's 4.1.4 now.
Maybe it got fixed in this one.

If it's still bugged then looks like Vrel is going to have to release 4.1.5

helli96

Jun 24, 2018
You got the latest? it's 4.1.4 now.
For some reason anything above 4.0.6 seem to turn off pregnancy, even load a save file where i got impregnated and if i use anything above 4.0.6 it acts as if nothing ever happen, tried deleting everything and maxing out the chance of getting pregnant and doing the bees and flower still nothing

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes