helli96

Jun 24, 2018
We're at 4.1.5 now, maybe you can try the latest ver and see if it gets fixed?
bro the whole point was after 4.0.6 i've been having problems with pregnancy, i know you just jump in but should check the history abit. i think i've mostly fixed it but i think if i change a particular thing it out right disables it for some reason or my RNG is that bad (like max prgo probability etc) after bathing in cummer cream enough to fill a bath tub and somehow not knocked up

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Lol.
One of the main reason that I'm saying it's for a very distant future it's how hard it would be to implement this. Basically almost everything in game would be changed, including the NPCs.
The thing with what you have just said here in the first two lines of your post are the most damning points to your entire concept. "Everything in the game would have to be changed" essentially translates to "lets make a new game." In NO way is redoing the ENTIRE setting and the whole event system and underlying programming of how NPCs interact in any way feasible. The events are hard coded to work and function as they are on a basic level so much so that something as simple as changing the name of an NPC is a lot of work. If a single mechanic is going to require you to redo the ENTIRE GAME it should never exist as an idea in the first place. Saying that an idea like that is somehow good and feasible is delusional. Sure its an interesting idea on paper but so is growing wings out your back and flying. It doesnt matter how good something sounds if its impossible.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Sorry to bring up something techincally unrelated but was anyone able to find that game mentioned a few pages back called "Life as a Boy"?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Sorry to bring up something techincally unrelated but was anyone able to find that game mentioned a few pages back called "Life as a Boy"?
Only with help from others, yes. It has a good start I'd say, good bones. But is lacking adult content. Still, high potential.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Playing as your kid is honestly pretty silly since it would basically mean all of the recurring characters would have to be immortal. Not to mention the weird shit that would come up like having a kid with a male Robin only for it to be high school aged when you play it and in the same class with its father who is also its boyfriend.

It will never work.
Well, all the work that would go into the game to enable playing as your offspring is why I didn't really originally consider it. But it's not a bad idea. Just a lot of work. So, lazy me didn't really have it come to mind until someone else mentioned it.
Lazy me still likes my ordinary hard endings, saves effort, and doesn't keep the game in perma-development.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Only with help from others, yes. It has a good start I'd say, good bones. But is lacking adult content. Still, high potential.
Would it be possible for you to point me in the right direction to find it? Even if is just the framework I'm interested in seeing what's there.

• Angry
Reactions: JUDAEL

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
I prefer to games where you are the raper and not the male character being raped so this game isn't for me or most people.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ey, Imagine if we have high enough modeling fame then we advertise smth like whoever pays the highest price gets to pop our cherry.
Yup, i'd love something like that. :cool::coffee:
But probably instead of advertising maybe some representative of some rich dudes contacts us and makes an offer to attend an auction. (When our fame is high enough.) Like this would be more organic i think. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
I think I found a crime bug in the latest version, if anyone could confirm? I went on a crimin' spree in the shopping center and found that stealing hair gel from the hairdresser set my crime back to (presumably) zero, and then doing another crime after proceeds to clear my crime history as well.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
The thing with what you have just said here in the first two lines of your post are the most damning points to your entire concept. "Everything in the game would have to be changed" essentially translates to "lets make a new game." In NO way is redoing the ENTIRE setting and the whole event system and underlying programming of how NPCs interact in any way feasible. The events are hard coded to work and function as they are on a basic level so much so that something as simple as changing the name of an NPC is a lot of work. If a single mechanic is going to require you to redo the ENTIRE GAME it should never exist as an idea in the first place. Saying that an idea like that is somehow good and feasible is delusional. Sure its an interesting idea on paper but so is growing wings out your back and flying. It doesnt matter how good something sounds if its impossible.
Ok... Ok... Just chill...
I was not talking about "it mut be in the game". There was a guy that I quoted who dreamt big, and I joined in dreaming with him.
Obviously it's hard as heck to do such things, and Vrelnir is not a AAA corporation.
The only thing I believe it really should be in the game is for us to kill Bailey and alike and move on with our life. A marriage mechanic would also be welcome. But things like playing with the children and all? That would be obviously too hard to implement.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes